First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
  • Banned
Goodbye Sony playstation!

Nvidia was kind enough to throw in a free copy of the new battlefield coming out in October.

Got the new PC running and it's beautiful on the 32" LG monitor. Downloaded the steam app and played some counterstrike( a pc classic) and it was pretty cool. Iam not sure I'll get good or used to using a keyboard and mouse though lol.
Sponsored

brianinca

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
IT Manager
Considering how much they nerf some games on PC because controllers are so hard to use, you'll be better off in the long run. Get a really good hi DPI mouse and go for it!

OP
OP
Lateralus

Lateralus

Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
  • Banned
Considering how much they nerf some games on PC because controllers are so hard to use, you'll be better off in the long run. Get a really good hi DPI mouse and go for it!
It's definitely nicer to aim with the mouse. My issue is using the keyboard and being quick to walk forward and backwards and then hit other keys to access functions.

Jefe1018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubi Ecodiesel
Build Thread
Link
I tried gaming on PC, my laptop is super overpowered.

However, when COD could no longer co-exist with Windows 10 on a 500GB HDD I decided I don't play enough to make the investment.

Chance575

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C
Occupation
D
Pickup up a cyber power last year for iracer. ive used it for about 2 hours, still use the Xbox
Sponsored