First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Occupation
IT Manager and Volunteer Fire Chief
Submitted a email to Jeep cares about a body mount issue..... Haven't heard a word from them.... Must be still COVID related delays....
Sponsored

sharpsicle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland, 2002 VTX1800
Do you have an open warranty case in process? If you don't have a dealer looking at it or a case number to give them, they won't be able to do much. You need to already be working with a dealership to really get anything from them. They are a facilitation service, they aren't the warranty department. When you get a response it'll be something along the lines of "we recommend you take this to your local dealer to begin the process".

OP
OP

RichFFEMT67

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Occupation
IT Manager and Volunteer Fire Chief
Yea dealer told me that they cannot fix the issue. Take it to the body shop. Its a know defect with the welds and body nuts breaking free. And don't tell me I can mod my Jeep LOL....

JeepCares

First Name
JeepCares
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Family
Occupation
Customer Care
Submitted a email to Jeep cares about a body mount issue..... Haven't heard a word from them.... Must be still COVID related delays....
You should have tagged @JeepCares
Thanks for the tag, am1978.

Have you brought your concerns to the attention of a dealership yet, RichFFEMT67? If so and you need our support while there, send us a private message.

Kate
Jeep Cares
Sponsored