Sponsored

Klutch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Jeep Comanche, 2000 Jeep Cherokee
After still waiting for a bedrack like the Wayout concept, I vow to never get excited about these concepts again. The crazy concepts are easy to enjoy, but these that are so close to a reality but juuuuust enough of vaporware to make it impossible to achieve hurt.
What is it about that rack which appeals to you? I think the ladder is cool, but otherwise, it doesn't appear to allow for carrying any gear without modifications.

anavrinIV

First Name
Chaz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mazdaspeed3, 1956 F100
Occupation
Engineer
Another thought is could they possibly be the new AEV Salta that is supposed to be released soon...
The ones shown are definitely the fifteen52s

Sponsored

anavrinIV

First Name
Chaz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mazdaspeed3, 1956 F100
Occupation
Engineer
I hope they release the hood decal with the Rubicon red instead of the lime green. It integrates the black plastic on the hood very well.

Jeep Gladiator Jeep debuts Gladiator Overlander "Farout" Concept Jeep-Rubicon-Diesel-1-1067x800
I want to go the other way...I would replace all my red badging and hooks with lime green if I could. Painting the hooks is easy enough but I don't know where to look for hood decals

Mac Attack

First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Will be buying Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Whatever you want...I can supervise!
Way Out, Man! Was building an overlander in my mind for when the diesel is available...guess I can take my cues from this.

Mac Attack

First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Will be buying Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Whatever you want...I can supervise!
Way Out, Man! Was building an overlander in my mind for when the diesel is available...guess I can take my cues from this.
You mean Far Out, Man...don't you?

AnnDee4444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jl

Sponsored

Klutch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Jeep Comanche, 2000 Jeep Cherokee
Thanks for the link, but that one doesn't have the same effect. I like how the concept goes around the hood vents and makes the cowl & windshield bumpers disappear. It takes everything that is black on the hood, and encompasses it in the sticker.
Jeep Gladiator Jeep debuts Gladiator Overlander "Farout" Concept jeep-gladiator-farout-concept-front-3-4
Agree. I also like the blackout grill.

wanderer

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon GATOR
Occupation
Engineering Geologist
Don’t see the split in the roof pretty sure it is the at habitat is what you are looking at with constellations on the top. I want to see the wood interior trim