Sponsored

Jeep Gladiator Pickup Truck (JT) Spy Pics and Videos!

Wraith

First Name
Wraith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU my 19th Jeep
I got bored and did a very quick photochop job to lay some JLU body structure over the spy pic above. I am really looking forward to seeing the coverings come off in the next handful of months when we start seeing the swirl camo wrap versions rolling around. And it's officially 2018 so we a year away!

26511166_10155590868439998_710518660_o.jpg

Pogsauce

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
J10
Ok, I'm probably going to get slammed here... but... has anyone done a render of it with a flat bed / tray on the back? I'm sure aftermarket will be able to help, but I'm considering putting a flat tray back on mine. I'm sure Jeep won't sell it in a "cab-only" option, so I'd have to take the pick-up back off it first. I'm not 100% decided on doing it, but I find the flat beds so much more practical.

I know after waiting so long for a Jeep truck it's a bit sacreligious to be talking about making such a design modification... but the heart wants what the heart wants!

Vegas_Sirk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU
Vehicle Showcase
Ok, I'm probably going to get slammed here... but... has anyone done a render of it with a flat bed / tray on the back? I'm sure aftermarket will be able to help, but I'm considering putting a flat tray back on mine. I'm sure Jeep won't sell it in a "cab-only" option, so I'd have to take the pick-up back off it first. I'm not 100% decided on doing it, but I find the flat beds so much more practical.

I know after waiting so long for a Jeep truck it's a bit sacreligious to be talking about making such a design modification... but the heart wants what the heart wants!
Im not opposed to that AEV has done some awesome looking Tray versions of the Prospector XL:

aev-dodge-670x447.jpg

I also think a utility bed would be rad too:

051-2015-easter-jeep-safari-concepts-red-rock-responder.jpg

Sponsored

Billy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 TJ, 2017 JKU, 2022 JTRD ordered.
How can you tell? (JK dash)

Sponsored

Vegas_Sirk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU
Vehicle Showcase
Weird that Ford will most likely show the Ranger next week and the Gladiator is still running around in JK parts.

Last edited by a moderator:

Billy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 TJ, 2017 JKU, 2022 JTRD ordered.
Weird that Ford will most likely show the Ranger next week and the Gladiator is still running around in JK parts.
Well, that one is...

EcoLogicalFox

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JK Sport 4D, 1961 Willys Wagon Super Hurricane
Just saw it rolling through West LA on Pico near Sepulvida. It didn't have the cloth over the tail lights. I'd swear the bed was shorter than what the spy shots are showing. I was driving my JK -one hand on wheel other on the stick in traffic so couldn't get a pic!!

drogers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Keep in mind, this is just one mule. Also, considering that Ford’s been building the T6 overseas for years and the new Ranger is pretty much that, and the fact that Jeep doesn’t want to step on the attention for the brand new JL, it’s really not that surprising that we haven’t seen an uncovered JT yet.

Vegas_Sirk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU
Vehicle Showcase
Keep in mind, this is just one mule. Also, considering that Ford’s been building the T6 overseas for years and the new Ranger is pretty much that, and the fact that Jeep doesn’t want to step on the attention for the brand new JL, it’s really not that surprising that we haven’t seen an uncovered JT yet.
Yea the other thread in here said they wont be out till mid 2019 now. So that explains why its still in JK gear and fully covered. Compared to the Ranger which will be out sometime this year.
Sponsored