Sponsored

Jeep Gladiator Pickup Truck (JT) Spy Pics and Videos!

Fishdoc

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler X
Add Some AEV bumpers, lift for 35” tires too
Sponsored

homerun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 XJ, 2004 Ford Ranger, 2013 Subaru Impreza, 1996 HD Springer Softtail, past jeep 1995 YJ

jeepguy225

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator JTR, '04 Rubicon (past: 04 TJR, 79 and 84' CJ-7)
Occupation
Buyer of Jeep parts
Vehicle Showcase
I doubt a lift will be required to fit 35s.
I'm thinking it will take a leveling kit to do the job for 35's for proper fender clearance.

Sponsored

devwil68

First Name
Dev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK | 5.9 Ram Mega Cab | 69 Camaro | 4Runner | Camaro SS 1LE
The JT is rumored to tow 6,400. When coming from a 2 door JK with 2,500 thats a big step up in my book.

If splitting, loading and stacking 6,400lbs of firewood a few times in a day is not real work than I must be doing it wrong. Towing 3 pallets of mulch on a Saturday morning and having it all down by the end of the day is real work in my book.

I work my JK pretty hard. I treat it like a truck. I will be working my JT even harder. I don't have time to be commuting around town. I have work to do.
Real work for a truck in my book is hauling 9 round bails, a 30’ horse trailer or cows to sale, or maybe even a 40’ gooseneck camper. That’s something for a 3/4 ton or 1ton. That’s what I meant by that....this is a weekend worker and haul minor loads around. I hope to haul my JK with tons and 40s to the mountains...but we’re taking some air bags and bigger breaking capabilities needed with the 3.0 eco in my opinion. Capacity is there, but drivability and reliability is a concern...still love this thing though! Just need to determine if getting rid of my ram 2500 mega cab is worth it.

2015er

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ram 1500 Laramie 4x4
Looking back at old spy pics, I think this explains the overhang on the bed.
2019-Jeep-Scrambler-Pickup-JT-Wrangler-01.jpg

Zoom in and it's clear that the bed is longer to handle the spare aft of the dif. The Crew Chief didn't have a spare in that location.
Hopefully, they make BOTH of these trucks! If not the first year then soon...
Sponsored