Sponsored

Jeep Gladiator Reviews Compilation

gigq

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee Sport, 2001 Volkswagen Passat, 2010 Honda Insight, 2015 Acura TLX, Tesla Model 3
Doug DeMuro video is up:

Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

Sponsored

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2016 WK2 75th Anniversary edition
Occupation
retired Navy -- 1984 > 2004
Don't know how I missed seeing the cell phone holder in the cup holder area. Thanks Doug Demuro:

gladiator_PhoneStorageCenterConsole.JPG
I thought that was for the FOB ! Sure is a precarious place to put an expensive phone -- oops I knocked my Grande Latte into my phone and now it won't work .

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"

Matstock4

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU, 2017 Toyota Sienna, 1989 Turbo Trans Am

Phantom

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 TJ, 97 Ram Cummins, 13 Rally Fighter
Occupation
Firefighter
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

jeepguy225

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator JTR, '04 Rubicon (past: 04 TJR, 79 and 84' CJ-7)
Occupation
Buyer of Jeep parts
Vehicle Showcase

Not really a review, but he does talk jeep and gladiator. Plus he has a bunch of great jeep videos.

Last edited:

Matstock4

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU, 2017 Toyota Sienna, 1989 Turbo Trans Am

Not really a review, but he does talk jeep and gladiator. Plus he has a bunch of great jeep videos.
TrailRecon is great. Should be a top subscription for everyone on this site.

5chema

First Name
Mateo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Canada Launch Edition (1of419)
Vehicle Showcase

This is a review. But it’s something special. It’s in Spanish, he talks a lot, but I think everyone can enjoy. If I resume, Al Vazquez and his assistant Pepe went to the media first drive event. It’s not the more informative review ever, he was not sure for the plywood (don’t panic, I reassured him about it) but it’s the more entertaining, with music, drone sequences (they even crashed the camera along the road in a private field, it’s the subject of the intro) and even him is kicking the JT rock rail to show it's robustness! And for him the Jeep is a great toy, the “Mud Queen, so he can’t find negative points. All along the video he says the Gladiator is strong, capable, comfortable, up-to-date, well designed, and it’s not in competition with Tacoma, Ranger, Colorado (nor F-150, Silverado) because it’s another thing, it has the Wrangler DNA and the off-road territory is the Gladiator territory... but "people" will also have fun with the JT at work and every week and weekend days!

I didn’t find any French reviews yet...

:jk:

Tortooga Custom Works

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladator Launch Edition | 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited

This is a review. But it’s something special. It’s in Spanish, he talks a lot, but I think everyone can enjoy. If I resume, Al Vazquez and his assistant Pepe went to the media first drive event. It’s not the more informative review ever, he was not sure for the plywood (don’t panic, I reassured him about it) but it’s the more entertaining, with music, drone sequences (they even crashed the camera along the road in a private field, it’s the subject of the intro) and even him is kicking the JT rock rail to show it's robustness! And for him the Jeep is a great toy, the “Mud Queen, so he can’t find negative points. All along the video he says the Gladiator is strong, capable, comfortable, up-to-date, well designed, and it’s not in competition with Tacoma, Ranger, Colorado (nor F-150, Silverado) because it’s another thing, it has the Wrangler DNA and the off-road territory is the Gladiator territory... but "people" will also have fun with the JT at work and every week and weekend days!

I didn’t find any French reviews yet...

:jk:
Oh awesome. I’m gonna watch this in a bit.

I noticed some spanish folks talking in the background during the reveal for the Moab concepts, I want to try and find those videos too.

5chema

First Name
Mateo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Canada Launch Edition (1of419)
Vehicle Showcase
Oh awesome. I’m gonna watch this in a bit.

I noticed some spanish folks talking in the background during the reveal for the Moab concepts, I want to try and find those videos too.

No puedo encontrar... Sorry! I can’t find any video for now... Actually there’s only some written articles about the Moab and 6 Easter concepts in Spanish from carplanet.mx, motortrendenespanol.com, etc ... But we must keep in mind that Al Vazquez published his video 2 days ago... more than a week after the embargo was lifted!!!
Sponsored