RTDNECO

First Name
Artie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
@JAY

One of my personal favorite YouTube channels The Straight Pipes just dropped their video from the launch event.

This ones a little unique as they start off in a base model as compared to almost every other reviewer in an Overland or Rubicon.

Sponsored

Last edited:

Slapping_Rabbits

First Name
Nirzwan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator Rubicon, triumph rocket iii roadster
One thing I can't tell from these reviews is what actually comes standard on the over land and Rubicon models. Are auxiliary switches standard on the Rubicon? is the LED light set up standard on the overland?

Matstock4

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU, 2017 Toyota Sienna, 1989 Turbo Trans Am

Slapping_Rabbits

First Name
Nirzwan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator Rubicon, triumph rocket iii roadster
Hey that was really helpful! Thank you!

RedTRex

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU / 2014 WK2 Diesel
@JAY

One of my personal favorite YouTube channels The Straight Pipes just dropped their video from the launch event.

This ones a little unique as they start off in a base model as compared to almost every other reviewer in an Overland or Rubicon.

Good review. Seem like Jeep newbs though

Sponsored

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2016 WK2 75th Anniversary edition
Occupation
retired Navy -- 1984 > 2004
Here is a new one that brings a different perspective to the Jeep Gladiator.

Please post on front page @JAY
YEA, Savage-Geese ! Another JT riding review #2 by the "Goose" ! The JL's are good too. thanks for posting

Graiden

First Name
jtle44
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara X Edition
Occupation
Accountant
Question. And sorry for not knowing where to place this.

I love Jeep, and I bought an LE; however I have three kids under 5. Will three car seats actually fit in back? Trying to decide if I should just stay with full size truck that I have.

since41

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee, Trackhawk, RAM DT,
Question. And sorry for not knowing where to place this.

I love Jeep, and I bought an LE; however I have three kids under 5. Will three car seats actually fit in back? Trying to decide if I should just stay with full size truck that I have.
If you have one of them in a booster seat I'd say you have a chance. If you need a small living room foe a backseat check out the 2019 Ram Crew Cab, it's amazing how roomy it is back there.

since41

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee, Trackhawk, RAM DT,
https://www.consumerreports.org/pickup-trucks/2020-jeep-gladiator-first-drive-review/

What We Don't Like
Just as its core virtues are largely shared with the Wrangler, the Gladiator’s shortcomings are familiar as well. Getting in or out is a challenge because of the large step-up. Visibility out of the short, upright windshield isn't great.

That is odd they state that visibility is an issue, WildGoose stated just the opposite I remember correctly.

What We Like . . . So Far
The Gladiator rides better than the Wrangler, thanks in part to its 19-inch-longer wheelbase. It also rides better than two truck rivals, the Ford Ranger and the Toyota Tacoma. The Gladiator's wheelbase is about 10 inches longer those models', as well as the Chevrolet Colorado/GMC Canyon's.

For daily driving, we found the Gladiator more comfortable than the Wrangler. Plus, it’s notably free of that typical rubbery shake that pickups often suffer from.

The Gladiator has solid axles in the front and rear, like the Wrangler—a simple design known for its durability and low cost. The real trick here is that Jeep adapted the Ram 1500 rear coil-spring suspension, resulting in a more civilized ride than in most other pickup trucks.

The second row is roomy for this class. The interior space clearly benefits from the Gladiator being a Wrangler from the bed forward. The rear seatback is upright, but there's plenty of headroom and legroom for adults. Rear vents, power ports, and floor-mounted cup holders help make the backseat comfortable for passengers.

Reactions: JAY

Sponsored