Sponsored

Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Diesel Bottom Out Teraflex 1.5 bump stop Question.

CreepyJeepy

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon 3.0
Occupation
Cyber Security
Hey all!

We all know how short the upstroke is on the diesel gladiators rubicon from the factory, we all find ourselves crashing on them on speed bumps, and other road abnormalities and especially offroad...

Has anybody installed the terraflex 1.5" leveling kit and NOT installed the bumpstop extensions AND kept wheels and tires stock.

If so I am curious if anybody has tried this and if it has improved the bottom out conditions, or if this would just trash the springs eventually?

Again, keeping wheels and tires stock, so I shouldn't need to worry about any rubbing.

Thoughts?
Sponsored

Pike1892

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon Eco Diesel
Hey all!

We all know how short the upstroke is on the diesel gladiators rubicon from the factory, we all find ourselves crashing on them on speed bumps, and other road abnormalities and especially offroad...

Has anybody installed the terraflex 1.5" leveling kit and NOT installed the bumpstop extensions AND kept wheels and tires stock.

If so I am curious if anybody has tried this and if it has improved the bottom out conditions, or if this would just trash the springs eventually?

Again, keeping wheels and tires stock, so I shouldn't need to worry about any rubbing.

Thoughts?
I installed this level kit but installed the bump stops, it still hits just like when it was stock. I still have stock tires and wheels. This has me wondering if I should get back in and take them out.

OrangeCJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 CJ5, 2021 JTRD
Can't help... I have the 1.5 leveling kit and left the bumps out, but I run 35's on the Rugged Ridge wheels, little bit different offset from the factory wheels. The Leveling kit without bumps helped with bottoming out though ;)
Sponsored