Jeep Gladiator Wayout Concept in Gator Color

Blisskiss

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
I think this is more for airing down / up when off-roading. Would be used to refill the spare too, but most off-roaders I know air up and down a LOT.
It's both. I heard that to get a 37 spare to fit, you'll want to air it down.

drogers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
It's both. I heard that to get a 37 spare to fit, you'll want to air it down.
My point is they didn't add this port just so you could stuff a 37 in the spare tire well - tons of jeep have OBA without an underhang spare tire to worry about.

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Id like to imagine the final color would be darker. It doesn't make sense to name the color Gator and then have it be Olive. I would assume it would be darker green like alligator skin. The lightness of that color doesn't look anything like what I would call alligator green. That's it though, all of the pictures that jeep has released makes it very clear that it is more olives than dark green. So I have to believe Jeep isn't misrepresenting the color even in pictures taken outside of a studio.

I will wait till hold judgment until I see more pictures or production pictures of the color Gator but I am fairly disappointed as I wanted a darker green. Everybody on here seems to want different shades so it probably makes as many people happy as upset but that's my two cents
Pretty sure its a ALU Cab http://alu.cab/en/270-shadow-awning

I really love this truck and am pretty much gonna copy it :rock:
looks like it to me, that thing is awesome. adding to my wish list!

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"

Sponsored

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Did you see the Payload Rated Badge! I literally spilled my water, I thought it said plywood!

2019-04-09_17-38-09.png
Damn that would have been cool!

Nick1941

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL
I know this concept has a fixed roof but I am happy to see that this Tent setup would not cover the freedom panels. Not so Free without them functional #Murica...

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I know this concept has a fixed roof but I am happy to see that this Tent setup would not cover the freedom panels. Not so Free without them functional #Murica...
that's one thing that has me sad about building an overland truck with the platform going over the cab, can't utilize the full top off feel/look. Sure half doors with the sunrider for hardtop would provide a lot of open feel but it wouldn't be the same.

JTRUBI

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Just don’t run a hard shell tent. It has a smaller footprint and won’t overhand the cab. Or if you want the hardshell you can just have it over hang at the rear of the rack.

that's one thing that has me sad about building an overland truck with the platform going over the cab, can't utilize the full top off feel/look. Sure half doors with the sunrider for hardtop would provide a lot of open feel but it wouldn't be the same.

Sponsored

Tortooga Custom Works

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladator Launch Edition | 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
I think I'm ok with this. I'm totally fine not using the freedom panels. Sounds crazy... But yea.
I think it would be great to have a top that's a little higher than the regular one, with defender style windows (Safari style?) - not sure the right name for this. But I think if I can get something like this, I'm fine with never using the freedom top.

So this:

J106771_alt2?wid=810&hei=608.jpg

plus this:
jeepgladiatorforum-1-jeep-gladiator-roof-rack-jpg-jpg.jpg

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep's graphic department artists are color challenged. We have all been Punk'd:devil:

Screenshot_20190410-120110_Layout.jpg
They're just still using MS Paint from windows 3.11
hey @JeepCares , Why are the build/price colors and the wayout Gator colors so far off?

Phantom

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 TJ, 97 Ram Cummins, 13 Rally Fighter
Occupation
Firefighter
Vehicle Showcase
They're just still using MS Paint from windows 3.11
hey @JeepCares , Why are the build/price colors and the wayout Gator colors so far off?
x2. I think a lot of the confusion isn't on forum users' end. I thought gator was more like a forest green because I think that's the color that has been put out by Jeep. I think an explanation would help a lot.