Jeep sales report shows 70 Gladiators sold in February

Nick1941

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL
Fine, not ideal, but I've driven all over the mid-west and through many trails with no issues. The only time it really struggles is in very windy places, like Wyoming or I-70 in Kansas for example. Personally, I would look into a regear, the only reason I'm not doing that is that I'm looking at a new vehicle.
I hear you, I know I want to run the biggest setup on mostly stock components but realistically 35's would be plenty. I am looking to take a few longer trips throughout the year. Thank you for the input! :fist bump:
Sponsored

drogers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
I strongly disagree. This was true in the pre-Daimler era, but the very first thing Daimler did when they merged with Chrysler is upgrade the interiors. Jeeps have had top notch domestic materials for the last 15+ years.

My JL has over 12,000 miles on it and a year of use now in many different uses both fun and work, and the materials look brand new inside. The switches and handles and buttons are fantastic and high quality. The seat fabric still looks new. There hasn't been one single repair or replacement of a hard part on this Jeep under warranty.

My mother had a WK2 (2014 model I think) and last year she traded it in for a 2017 Lexus RX350. My father and I both agree that the Grand Cherokee was a nicer vehicle with a nicer interior too. I think my mother is even regretting the decision now.

I don't know where the poor reputation Jeep has came from, but apparently those people haven't owned a Chrysler product since 1991.

No - the wrangler interior was crap until the 2012 refresh. Heck, it was even in FCA’s Bailout PowerPoint slides - they admitted the existing wrangler (and other) interiors were horrible and needed to be redone. They got to the wrangler last.

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK JL on the way I hope
Well I guess its time for me to come clean. I was able to buy a Gladiator 2 weeks ago. I am only allowed to take it out from 1:45 Am - 2:45 AM for now. It is a half Gator and half Gobi Rubicon.

So far I have not been able to get off road with it. With the small window of drive time FCA has allowed me all I have time to do is hall plywood around town.

Sorry it took me so long to tell you all.
Lol how about some photos LOL

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2016 WK2 75th Anniversary edition
Occupation
retired Navy -- 1984 > 2004
Saw a short YouTube Video today (<2minutes) that may shed some light as to where some or most of those 70 Gladiators "really" went to ! Thanks for letting me share that . :swear:

edit; oh, did you want me to mention . . . "the rest of the story too?" :clap: . OK, OK !
Apparently EVO - Off Road Evolution got one of them, in black and it's in their shop, soon to be "worked on" for this years MOAB Event ! I'm sure out of shear excitement someone will download the Vid. for all . Can't wait to see as many MOAB Videos as one can download in one location (HERE !) hint ! Your welcome . . . it's all about the luv, jeep love . :clap:

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK JL on the way I hope
Actually right now it's in his garage I just saw the video. Eddie way of life videos if you know Eddie that makes all those videos way of life it's the one about 513 gears and shows him headed to the guy's house and they go in the garage and it's sitting there. They're going to be putting 40s on it and he said and they are going to chop it up and get it all customized for the big event at Moab this month

Sponsored

BeeLDub

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKU
The OP mentions on the JL forum that Gov and customer Gladiators are being produced at the same time. All of the Gov Gladiators have been White Rubicons so far.

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK JL on the way I hope
The OP mentions on the JL forum that Gov and customer Gladiators are being produced at the same time. All of the Gov Gladiators have been White Rubicons so far.
Not all the ones that were sold were white. I saw the video the owner of Evo has one in his garage he said he was getting ready this week to start chopping it up with fenders and stuff get it alread the forties on it and get it ready for the weekend that everybody goes to Moab I guess it's the weekend after Easter before Easter. He's getting it ready I got to put $40 and have it ready for the big show they have out at Moab and it's black Z's as

BeeLDub

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKU
Not all the ones that were sold were white. I saw the video the owner of Evo has one in his garage he said he was getting ready this week to start chopping it up with fenders and stuff get it alread the forties on it and get it ready for the weekend that everybody goes to Moab I guess it's the weekend after Easter before Easter. He's getting it ready I got to put $40 and have it ready for the big show they have out at Moab and it's black Z's as
No, they're not. But apparently all of the GOV Gladiators are White Rubicons...

upload_2019-4-1_10-3-34.png

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK JL on the way I hope
No, they're not. But apparently all of the GOV Gladiators are White Rubicons...

upload_2019-4-1_10-3-34.png
I'll have to find the video it's a black Rubicon in I think his name is Ed that owns Evo. It is a black JT Rubicon in his garage I saw it in the video

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK JL on the way I hope
Okay I found the video again and watched it I apologize I was wrong so don't rub it in I apologize and I'm wrong here's a shot of the JT in his garage can't wait till they're going to do to it though you know it'll be badass. I love the one that they took out two that thing a couple months ago the hammer what I do all the rocks at night and day they tore the crap out of that brand new one they had Jeep had it out there or gave it to someone who tore it up really bad

Screenshot_20190401-091451_YouTube.jpg

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK JL on the way I hope
he says he didn't want the river, because they were going to tear all that stuff out anyway. they're going with all Evo stuff you know it's going to be one badass JT when they gethe say
Sponsored