Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD, 2018 JLU Sahara
Occupation
Homebrewer
Second Krylon Fusion coat - done.

Received my wheels today. All 4 boxes had different packaging materials, and the methods used to pack them varied, which is no big deal, but one box is missing both hubcap allen bolts.

I'll make a trip to my local Fastenal/or hardware store to replace the missing HW.
IMG_3286.jpg

IMG_3287.jpg

IMG_3289.jpg

IMG_3264.jpg

IMG_3265.jpg
Not giving me faith on BR wheelsā€¦..
Sponsored

Jglad15

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Second Krylon Fusion coat - done.

Received my wheels today. All 4 boxes had different packaging materials, and the methods used to pack them varied, which is no big deal, but one box is missing both hubcap allen bolts.

I'll make a trip to my local Fastenal/or hardware store to replace the missing HW.
IMG_3286.jpg

IMG_3287.jpg

IMG_3289.jpg

IMG_3264.jpg

IMG_3265.jpg
Yeah as much as you spent on those wheels I would be calling black rhino for those missing Allen bolts. Even if itā€™s something small.

2terpsjeep

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 JK Sahara & 2021 JT Mojave
No pics, but on the drive home from a bike ride in Frederick County I had to take back roads to avoid traffic on US15. Much to my surprise (not), I optioned to take the JeepTruck through a ford on Little Bennett Creek. Itā€˜s not a water virgin anymore!

Eyeing your profile info... I'm in North Potomac (which is really just MoCo's way of saying Gaithersburg and squeezing a few extra tax dollars out of me), with an '07 JKU Sahara and a '21 JT Mojave in the driveway.

I've taken the JKU out to Dolly Sods in WV for some backpacking trips the last few Summers, can't wait to get out there with the JT this year.

Love that there's a dedicated MD Jeepers thread here!

Reactions: CWB

MyJeepShawn

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜22 Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Emergency Communications
Hey yā€™all. Just wanted to say ā€œHiā€. Picked up a ā€˜22 Sport the other day. This is my 5th Jeep. Im in the Catonsville area. Iā€™ve been out of the game for a few years. Used to be big into Md creepers and Md Jeep club. Won a few times at Rauschā€™s first year of comps. ready to get back into it!

Joe Dillard

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JT Mojave, '91 YJ Wrangler, '17 Ram 3500 CTD
Occupation
DoD Contractor
Hey yā€™all. Just wanted to say ā€œHiā€. Picked up a ā€˜22 Sport the other day. This is my 5th Jeep. Im in the Catonsville area. Iā€™ve been out of the game for a few years. Used to be big into Md creepers and Md Jeep club. Won a few times at Rauschā€™s first year of comps. ready to get back into it!
Welcome aboard Shawn. :rock:

Sponsored

Joe Dillard

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
DoD Contractor
The orange 3/4" (7/8" pin) D-ring shackles from Nilight arrived yesterday. Powder coating seems nice. They come with rubber washers for the pins and snap on/off isolators to help reduce clanking around. I need to add a few 7/8" washers between the rubber and clevis mount to help take up a bit more slack.

Overall nice product.
Jeep Gladiator Jeepers of Maryland IMG_3305

am1978

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Homebrewer
Slowly. Taking advantage of sales and forum discounts, I ordered a few things. Ordered a Mopar lift kit from JustForJeeps.com (arrived). As Quadratec gets my order items in stockā€¦they are shipping them: a Steer Smarts Yeti adjustable track bar w/ ploy bushings (arrived), Fox performance series 2.0 through shaft steering stabilizer (shipping any dayā€”updated today for warehouse processing), and lastly I am waiting on my Black Rhino Sentinel wheels (cobalt blue - on backorder). I love that Quadratec orders, when shipped from them, arrive at the Hagerstown FedEx hub and end up on my doorstep the next day.

I am in SOMD and Iā€™m going to have TWP Motorsports install it all. Anyone had work done by them? I heard from a Mid-Atlantic Gladiators member they do decent workā€”he noted that they install the lifts for the dealerships too.

Reactions: N83

Joe Dillard

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
DoD Contractor
Well, I finally had a little time to screw around in the garage today.

Motobilt Hammer bumper install was pretty strait forward.

Depending on how my day goes tomorrow, if I have some garage time, I'll install the winch.

IMG_3311.jpg

IMG_3312.jpg

IMG_3313.jpg

IMG_3321.jpg

IMG_3325.jpg

IMG_3327.jpg

IMG_3331.jpg

IMG_3337.jpg

Joe Dillard

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
DoD Contractor
I did end up with a few minutes to toy around in the garage this afternoon.

One thing I need to address is that the Motobilt fairlead mount has gussets that contact the low profile Evo outer assembly on both sides near the base.

A little cutting and some fresh paint does the trick. Wiring is easy too since it's only two wires that need to be routed thru the bottom of the grill and up towards the battery.

IMG_3342.jpg

IMG_3344.jpg

IMG_3348.jpg

Sponsored

OP
OP
AjMac

AjMac

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTRD
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I did end up with a few minutes to toy around in the garage this afternoon.

One thing I need to address is that the Motobilt fairlead mount has gussets that contact the low profile Evo outer assembly on both sides near the base.

A little cutting and some fresh paint does the trick. Wiring is easy too since it's only two wires that need to be routed thru the bottom of the grill and up towards the battery.

Jeep Gladiator Jeepers of Maryland IMG_3348

That is a good looking bumper! And I see you spared no expense on the winch! It all looks great man.

I am hopefully getting my lift take care of before it warms up, and then it's bumper time for me!

Joe Dillard

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
DoD Contractor
Hi Adam, :rock: I was actually supposed to do the lift on Saturday with a friend/neighbor who wanted to watch/learn & see what it's like to do a 2" spacer lift on a JT. However, things came up for him so I postponed the lift & did a couple easy installs instead.

I pick-up the mounted tires tomorrow at 9am as long as the guy who mounted them decides to go to work when most of the county will be in panic mode due to the predicted snow we have coming our way.

Evilmunky

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator 80th Anniversary
Occupation
Science
Okay who actually got snow and are having fun in it?

am1978

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Homebrewer
Okay who actually got snow and are having fun in it?
Teleworking, but I have 10ā€ measured down to the deck boards (Waldorf). Had a small oak fall into my yard that I have to clean up later.

Gliebig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Punk'n
Vehicle Showcase
Maybe an inch in Bel Air. Roads are clear.
Sponsored