First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F450, 2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired Helicopter Guy
Anyone using the JKS track bar on the Mopar Lift Kit? Impressions?
Welcome

Cart

contact-us.png

free-shipping-jeep-parts.png

free-jeep-catalog-quadratec.png

quadratec-newsletter.png

Home » Jeep Lift Kits & Suspension » Track Bars » Adjustable Front Track Bars » JKS Manufacturing Front HD Adjustable Track Bar
JKS Manufacturing JKSOGS123 Front HD Adjustable Track Bar for 18-20 Jeep Wrangler JL and Gladiator JT with 0-4.5" Lift
JKS.png

jks-manufacturing-ogs123-front-hd-adjustable-track-bar-jeep-wrangler-jl.jpg

jks-manufacturing-ogs123-front-hd-adjustable-track-bar-jeep-wrangler-jl-installed.jpg

jks-manufacturing-ogs123-front-hd-adjustable-track-bar-jeep-wrangler-jl.jpg

jks-manufacturing-ogs123-front-hd-adjustable-track-bar-jeep-wrangler-jl-installed.jpg

The Quadratec® Difference
  • Includes Phone Tech SupportFor the life of the product
  • Satisfaction GuaranteedNo hassle return policy
  • Guaranteed Lowest PriceWe'll match or beat any price*
  • Free ShippingFree shipping on orders over $49**
Front HD Adjustable Track Bar

Quadratec Part #: 16007.0014
JKS Manufacturing Part #: JKSOGS123
In Cart Price
$199.50
Guaranteed Best Price
$199.50
free-shipping.png

Estimated to ship on October 13.

Add to my Wishlist

0 customer reviews

0 questions answered

Description

Upgrade from the weak factory track bar to the JKS Front HD Adjustable Track Bar in your Jeep Wrangler JL or Gladiator JT. Fully adjustable to be compatible with both the stock suspension and lift kits up to 4.5 inches high. This stout track bar is made from 1.5" OD thick wall DOM tubing and engineered for performance. Designed to correct lateral movement of the front axle and recenter the axle under the Jeep. Includes premium durometer rubber bushings while finished with a zinc plated end and durable gloss black powder coat. Backing it up with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Sponsored

Ted Striker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Texas Trail
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I have one on mine with a 2" Mopar lift. It was simple to install (especially with two people), it's thicker and more robust and it brought my front axle back under center as it was 1" off to the driver's side. That being said, it didn't fix any pulling to the right issues that I have.

OP
OP
Whiplash2130

Whiplash2130

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired Helicopter Guy
I have one on mine with a 2" Mopar lift. It was simple to install (especially with two people), it's thicker and more robust and it brought my front axle back under center as it was 1" off to the driver's side. That being said, it didn't fix any pulling to the right issues that I have.

OP
OP
Whiplash2130

Whiplash2130

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired Helicopter Guy
Let me know how you fix the pull. I actually have the guys at Off-road Innovations will be doing the install of the Mopar lift kit. Hopefully will avoid that problem.

Renegade

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
What tires are you running (if I didn’t ask this already)? I had a set of Nitto Trail Grapplers once in a JK which pulled to the right (radial pull). Swapped tires and it completely went away.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Whiplash2130

Whiplash2130

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired Helicopter Guy
Haven't even taken delivery yet! Will run whatever gets delivered until I decide.

Ted Striker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Texas Trail
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
What tires are you running (if I didn’t ask this already)? I had a set of Nitto Trail Grapplers once in a JK which pulled to the right (radial pull). Swapped tires and it completely went away.
Ridge Grapplers. They're getting close to being ready to rotate so I'll see how they do after that.

canyonrat

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Gladiator Rubicon, 2005 Jeep TJ RME
Would adding the track bar itself affect the alignment? I'm still thinking of paying my dealer to do a 2" Mopar lift before taking delivery of my Gladiator. I'd like to add the track bar after the fact and could likely do that part myself but I don't want to mess up anything on the dealer's work and have finger pointing.
Sponsored