Joining the JT Club!

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubi, 18 JLU Rubi, 2008 JKU Rubi, 07 Vette
Hi Friends. I've lurked around here for years because I've loved the JT and admired it and with a JK and JL, it's all still in the family. I finally pulled the trigger on a Gladiator today. I've spent the last few weeks searching and looking and battling with horrible dealers that use sales tactics that are bottom of the barrel. But I finally found a good dealer with the right truck. (My favorite local dealer did not have what I wanted.) So Pennington Chevrolet in Newton, IL gave me the best deal and used absolutely NO dumb tactics. Everything was straightforward, at least so far. I go tomorrow to pick her up. I'll post pics. It's a 2021 Rubicon in Hydro Blue, which is the color of my first Jeep....A little YJ.

I'll post up when she gets into the garage! Can't wait to start the build process!
Sponsored

Jaxmax

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps....... 2021 Mojave , 2019 Wrangler
Occupation
Electrical Manager
Welcome to the club, Hydro blue is an awesome color, enjoy!….Jack

Jaxmax

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps....... 2021 Mojave , 2019 Wrangler
Occupation
Electrical Manager
I have noticed over the years here and looking at all the threads that Hydro blue owners are not only smarter but also better looking then the other colors.!
Hope it goes well today, but pretty sure it will as you are a good looking smart guy!....Jack

OP
OP
DanW

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have noticed over the years here and looking at all the threads that Hydro blue owners are not only smarter but also better looking then the other colors.!
Hope it goes well today, but pretty sure it will as you are a good looking smart guy!....Jack
Lol, well, my wife left me last year, so I can use all the danged help I can get! Lol!

Looking forward to building this one...slowly at first, but it will accelerate when I pay it off next summer. First thing is to put a thicker aftermarket front axle disconnect on it that I had laying around for my ex-wife's JL.

Sponsored

OP
OP
DanW

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Joining the JT Club! PXL_20231104_190800048.MP

Finishing paperwork now!
Anyone have a spare tire/steel wheel you want to sell? It's missing, so I have to scrounge one up.

AmosMoses

First Name
Amos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator sport
Occupation
Manufacturing
Awesome truck, congratulations! love hydro blue as well but stingray jeeps have about 15 more horsepower than the other color jeeps 😁
Sponsored