2020 Jeep Gladator Launch Edition | 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited

rsprosser1

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
I just ordered the manual and had no issues (using that 800#)...thanks for posting.

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Interesting V2... I think the only other link that was around here was V1...
Funny thing, the PDF file name says "V2" but when you open the document and go the last page, says it is a "V3" version.

Sponsored

mazeppa

First Name
y= x/0
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR Panda
Occupation
knife sharpening snob
I think I read somewhere that you can open the manual from the infotainment screen. I'd prefer that over a paper copy. With the doors off, I'm going to need all the lockable storage I can get. Plus, paper manuals don't get updates and corrections.
Correct, the new hardcopy manual I just received is a first addition, and the downloadable version is now the second addition.

Oscar Indy

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Website
offmapoverland.com
Vehicle(s)
JTR
Hardcopy is nice but I find after the first couple of days after reading it they land on a shelf and Neve move again. I keep a PDF copy on my phone and one on the tablet I use off-road. Great because I can search them when necessary and always have them. The space saved in the vehicle is worth it.

AggieJeep

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Firecracker Red LE, 2012 JKUR Call of Duty, 1967 M715 (military Gladiator)
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for the info. I do like to have a hard copy as well. I understand the trend of not providing them. They have so much more content nowadays due to vehicle complexity that it really doesn’t all fit well in the traditional owners manual booklet format. Using the infotainment system is fine for the trickier details, but an abbreviated booklet with key info is very useful, like where the fuses are that aren’t letting you power up the infotainment, or the quick tip on top removal...

And there is probably a save-the-threes factor involved, not printing a fat book that most owners NEVER read.

Now if I could find a Service manual...

joeym7

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave, 2003 Cadalac STS
Occupation
Retired
I was wondering about this...Not surprise they put the owness on the customer, the way of the world today, well beyond "Jeep".

I'm old school and want a hard copy, nothing like curling up with a book with a cup of coffee and your favorate recliner...

Not only that you can take it out to the car and place it on the hood, engine or whatever, get it a little dirty (a good sign), drop it with impunity, whatever (can't do that with your laptop, well you could but it will cost you ;-)).

Another WTH, 50-60+ K$ for a Truck and no hard copy manual unless you ask for it...Goes on the same list as no locking gas cap, no hood-lock, and no CD player...What will they think of "next"! -LOL

Does it come with a stearing wheel? LoL! Oh yea, they added one so they can charge you for the heated stearing wheel "Group" - LOL!

Now how the heck did we ever survive all these years without a heated stearing wheel! LOL.

Well as long as Jeep has their priority's right, a heated stearing wheel is way more important then the other items I mentioned above. :headbang:

Just some morning fun Gentlemen.

Yep, I am old school.👍

cranbiz

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2017 WK2 Trailhawk, 2012 JK
Occupation
IT Analyst, Volunteer Firefighter
I know this is an old thread but I just tried to get a hard copy manual from the number in the thread. The agent would only provide me with the link for the PDF, which I already have. I have PM'd jeepcares to see if they can assist . Out of date from the online version or not, I want to have something in the Jeep for reference and I'm not printing out 200 or so pages for it.

I searched the info system and couldn't find anything on it.

Sponsored

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver
I know this is an old thread but I just tried to get a hard copy manual from the number in the thread. The agent would only provide me with the link for the PDF, which I already have. I have PM'd jeepcares to see if they can assist . Out of date from the online version or not, I want to have something in the Jeep for reference and I'm not printing out 200 or so pages for it.

I received one with my Jeep.

cranbiz

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2017 WK2 Trailhawk, 2012 JK
Occupation
IT Analyst, Volunteer Firefighter
Apparently 2021 was the first year that the OM went fully digital, so no hard copy exists.

That's from @JeepCares and I appreciate the quick response from them. Too bad the agent on the phone could not have said that to me.

Almost

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTRD & 09 JKU
Apparently 2021 was the first year that the OM went fully digital, so no hard copy exists.
That can't be right. Mine is a 2022 (build 1/18/22) and came with one.

Jeep Gladiator JT Owners Manual - How to obtain a hard copy free from FCA IMG_8639

Last edited:

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon

I think your dealer forgot to give you one. They come shipped with the vehicle but many dealers will pull them and the other paperwork and guides until sale.
Sponsored