OP
WhatExit?

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition - Granite Crystal Metallic | 2017 Ford Raptor SuperCrew - Metallic
Vehicle Showcase
Last edited:

RH 67

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Black Rubicon Gladiator, Alfa Romeo Quad
Occupation
Retired DOD, Army SF, SS.
Thought I'd post a pic of the suspension, steering upgrade and the Yukon Diff Cover...

JEEP Gladiator - 23.jpeg
How do you have your steering stabilizer mounted? I see stock location at the axle.

OP
OP
WhatExit?

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition - Granite Crystal Metallic | 2017 Ford Raptor SuperCrew - Metallic
Vehicle Showcase
How do you have your steering stabilizer mounted? I see stock location at the axle.
Except for the steering system and the axle reinforcement kit, and the Metalcloak suspension components, the front end is stock

OP
OP
WhatExit?

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Here's the CO2 Tank system I put together (pics coming shortly) - much less spendy than you-know-who "Ptank"

Got a great deal on a brand new 10 lb. Aluminum C02 tank with handle from the Beverage Factory
https://www.beveragefactory.com/draftbeer/tanks/co2/C10.shtml

There's one on Amazon but this one has the Handle protecting the valve and I called and got a good price from them delivered with no tax: $108.00

tanks-10032516082115.jpg

Regulator:
High Flow 150 PSI Fixed Flow Carbon Dioxide Piston Regulator for Tire Inflation
by Preece Precision
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B081S7YYPC/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
$56.95

81BRQCo4NIL._SL1500_.jpg

Power Tank TBT-6090 6.9" Diameter Tank Boot for 10 lb. and 15 lb. Tanks
by Power Tank - under $30.00 delivered
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B003ELL6J...colid=S6MSDIX2MAM0&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

71pCtbQN-dL._SL1379_.jpg

Note on the above - I've since found a lower price on eBay:
https://www.ebay.com/p/900027048?ii...A9sY7xVJ9IytTl6kuxiU3b2FxCVMlIHhoCLDkQAvD_BwE

I purchased a tank bracket but I haven't yet received it. I'll mount this to the Trail Rail at the back of bed - it'll be on an angle so the tank will be below the tonneau cover:

Amerex 810 Heavy Duty Vehicle Bracket by Amerex
$49.99
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00F5CKGHK/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

31pI-Ffp8-L.jpg

AstroAI Digital Tire Inflator with Pressure Gauge, Medium 250 PSI Air Chuck and Compressor Accessories Heavy Duty with Rubber Hose and Quick Connect Coupler for 0.1 Display Resolution
$22.99
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07D3PVBJ...colid=S6MSDIX2MAM0&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

71fZa2xfs3L._SL1500_.jpg

TEKTON 46133 3/8-Inch I.D. by 6-Foot 300 PSI Hybrid Lead-In Air Hose with 1/4-Inch MPT Ends
$12.00
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00Z1K60C...colid=S6MSDIX2MAM0&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

You may also need some hose end fittings and adapters. Here's one of many options:
FYPower 15 Pieces 1/4" NPT Air Coupler and Plug Kit, Quick Connect Air Fittings, Industrial Solid Brass Quick Connect Set
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07NWQXC3...jbGlja1JlZGlyZWN0JmRvTm90TG9nQ2xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ==

71k11bm9sfL._SL1500_.jpg

<Edit: couple more pics of the tank ready for installation in the Gladiator>

CO2tank - 1.jpeg

Here's the mesh (I went with red) tank protector - it's a plastic mesh that slides onto the tank and it works well...
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005FNRTXI/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

CO2tank - 1 (1).jpeg

Last edited:

RH 67

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Black Rubicon Gladiator, Alfa Romeo Quad
Occupation
Retired DOD, Army SF, SS.
Except for the steering system and the axle reinforcement kit, and the Metalcloak suspension components, the front end is stock
I guess i should have asked how is it mounted to the tie rod. Stock tie rod has mounting brackets for the stabilizer. I`m asking because i`m looking to buy that tie rod.

Sponsored

OP
OP
WhatExit?

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Bedrug installed over the factory spray-in liner. The Bedrug is on the floor and tailgate only (they have other versions that go up the sides). Here's the Bedrug for the Jeep Gladiator on their webpage: https://bedrug.com/bedrug-xlt-bed-mats/2020/jeep/gladiator

I ordered the Bedrug from Amazon (supplied by Bedrug) - got the best price there. Here's the Bedrug info on the Amazon page:

BedRug XLTBMJ20SBS XLT Mat For Use w/Spray On Bed Liner And Non Liner Applications XLT Mat
From the Amazon webpage:
81KDnRJOANL._SL1500_.jpg

OP
OP
WhatExit?

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Here's the before pic:

Bedrug- - 1 (1).jpeg

FYI: Here's the label from the package:
Screen Shot 2020-01-28 at 12.58.18 PM.png

And here's the UNDERSIDE of the Bedrug before installation:
Bedrug- - 2 (1).jpeg

The installation literally takes 20 minutes or less depending on how long it takes you to clean out the bed and how many
Beer-icon.png

are involved.

The product comes with everything you need to do the install including HD Velcro strips that are applied to the floor of the bed and on the tailgate.

Last edited:
OP
OP
WhatExit?

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Here are a couple pics of the Bedrug installed.

The product is super durable, looks great and is soft on the hands and knees especially compared to the "sandpaper-like" spray-in liner surface. I have one in my Raptor and it looks great years later after some pretty tough use.

Bedrug- - 1.jpeg

Bedrug- - 2.jpeg

Daniel.cox8

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator jeep jl

The product is super durable, looks great and is soft on the hands and knees especially compared to the "sandpaper-like" spray-in liner surface. I have one in my Raptor and it looks great years later after some pretty tough use.

Bedrug- - 1.jpeg

Bedrug- - 2.jpeg
Looks awesome

Factoid

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator 2019 Porsche Cayenne 1964 Corvette
Occupation
Performance Coach
Dan, she’s looking great!

Sponsored

SleepyJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper S, Firecracker Red Gladiator LE
Here's the CO2 Tank system I put together (pics coming shortly) - much less spendy than you-know-who "Ptank"
I can't wait to see the final result. Yeah, the PTank is ridiculously priced! Although, Idk anything about CO2 tanks so maybe it just costs more for them?

OP
OP
WhatExit?

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I can't wait to see the final result. Yeah, the PTank is ridiculously priced! Although, Idk anything about CO2 tanks so maybe it just costs more for them?
The final result is the regulator screwed onto the tank and then the hose connects to the regulator. And the filler with gauge connects to the other end of the hose :) I'll post pics this weekend.

As for the Ptank company, it costs them less because they buy in bulk and they "make" some items like the tank brackets (they're the source of them so they "make" them even if they have them fabricated for them). Ptank makes tons of money off customers who don't think about putting their own tank and a few components together.

My tank system cost about $200 - tank, regulator, hose, etc. without the bracket. And compare the bracket i bought to Ptank's bracket.

MoultrieGladiator

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator 2020
Occupation
Physician

Bedrug- - 1.jpeg

Bedrug- - 2.jpeg
This looks great. I am considering one myself. A few questions if you don't mind.
-Did you have to do any modifications to it or was it true to fit?
-Have you foudn wiht your prior one that it holds stains or becomes very worn looking if exposed to the elements throughout the day (covered at night)?
-Did your Raptor one get faded by the sun?
-Does it clean well when removed and hosed down?

Thank you!

OP
OP
WhatExit?

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
This looks great. I am considering one myself. A few questions if you don't mind.
-Have you foudn wiht your prior one that it holds stains or becomes very worn looking if exposed to the elements throughout the day (covered at night)?

Thank you!

No mods. Out of the box install. Just apply the supplied Velcro to the bed of the Gladiator and press down. Voia! Done!

-Have you found with your prior one that it holds stains or becomes very worn looking if exposed to the elements throughout the day (covered at night)?
It's very resistant to stains but I don't set oily/greasy things on it or pour grape juice :surprised: all over it. Holds up well to the elements but I'm not in snow country and I do have a bed cover over it most of the time.

No but I have a bed cover over it most of the time

Yes. Absolutely. You can pressure wash it too.

Last edited:

MoultrieGladiator

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator 2020
Occupation
Physician
No mods. Out of the box install. Just apply the supplied Velcro to the bed of the Gladiator and press down. Viola! Done!

It's very resistant to stains but I don't set oily/greasy things on it or pour grape juice :surprised: all over it. Holds up well to the elements but I'm not in snow country and I do have a bed cover over it most of the time.

No but I have a bed cover over it most of the time

Yes. Absolutely. You can pressure wash it too.
Thanks for the feedback!
Sponsored