Just Ordered? Check in HERE!

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
That’s interesting that you can order the auxiliary switch group on a base Sport model. When I ordered my base Sport truck that option was not available or maybe I just didn’t see it. Anyway good call for you that you ordered it. You will not regret it, especially if you think about adding another set of fog lights to your truck.

I ordered from Criswell in Gaithersburg Maryland on January 27. On Friday it was built and transferred to the facility that does the bed liners, I hope to be pickin it up in a few weeks. They gave me 8% below invoice (5% for mentioning the forum, 1% for being a member of Tread Lightly, and 2% more if I use their financing) plus $300 processing, tax, and tags. It was a quick and easy process. I emailed them and they responded the same day with their pricing and instructions on how to proceed. I will arrange financing at my bank just in case theirs is at an insane APR or something. But whether I end up with 6% and my own financing or 8% and theirs, I am happy.

I also got a quote from TriCity in North Carolina. They took an extra day to get back to me but still replied promptly with their pricing and instructions on how to place an order. They offered 7% below invoice (5% New Year's Sale, 1% Tread Lightly, 1% financing) and $499 processing fee. Since the price came in slightly higher and they are an extra few hours further away I went with Criswell.

I would have no issues ordering from either based on my experience so far. I tried to use the quotes from they to get similar prices from dealerships closer to me but they all stopped responding when I sent them a copy of the quote. I also tried a dealership further away in New Jersey that had one in stock that exactly matched what I ordered but they refused to sell below MSRP.

I don't think I will bother checking local dealers next time I buy a new Jeep, I will just go straight to Criswell.

I ended up ordering
Gobi Sport (Not Sport S)
Max Tow Package
8 Speed automatic transmission
Black 3-Piece Hard Top
Spray in Bedliner
All Weather Slush Mats
Auxiliary Switch Group

MSPR: $40,385
Invoice: $39,236
8% Below Invoice: $36,163.43
Plus $300 processing: $36,463.43 + taxes and tags
Sponsored

Gatorized

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘06 CRV, ‘14 Mazda3, ‘20 JTR (Gator)
. I will arrange financing at my bank just in case theirs is at an insane APR or something. But whether I end up with 6% and my own financing or 8% and theirs, I am happy.
Check with your bank about refinancing after the soak period in the dealer financing is over. They typically only want your business for 4-6 payments to get the lower price. You can then swap over to your bank hopefully at a lower rate, but still the same great below invoice pricing.

Pass

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon -Gator
Ordered from Safford of Fredericksburg on Feb 19... The wait begins. I'll be trading in my 2012 F-150 King Ranch (118k miles). Current offer is 14k for trade.

Rubicon
8spd Auto trans
Gator clear coat
Body color 3pc hardtop
Body color fender flares
Black leather interior
Winch capable steel front bumper
LED lighting
Safety group
Advanced safety group
Cold weather package
8.4" premium audio
Forward trail cam
Proximity keyless entry
Trailer tow package
Aux switches
Hardtop headliner
Spray-in bedliner

MSRP:$60,660
Invoice: $56,924

Taxes: $1725.21 (approx)
Doc fees: $799
Tags: $75

OTD: $43,500 --- approx 4% under invoice (I think there's a bit more room in there)

If I can, I will see if I can't get the 1% for Tread Lightly on top of the current deal which will put me just a touch under $43k OTD.

Slingshot

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bright White Gladiator (on the way), 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee (wife's), 1967 Pontiac LeMans (Prostreet)
Ordered mine on 20-Feb. This is the first time ordering a vehicle for me. Dealer said 2-4 weeks.

Bright White Rubicon
Auto trans
Cold weather
Aux switches
8.4” display
Leather
Body color fenders
Black 3 pc top
Tow pig
LED lights
Roll up tonneau
Slush mats

FFP $52,490
OTD $53,200

Last edited:

IMSOGLAD

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
It's going to be a tough wait but I'm sure it'll be worth it.

Ordered 2/24/2020

Rubicon Automatic
Sting Grey with Color Matched Fenders and Top
Saddle Leather
Bedliner
Tow Package
Cold Weather Package

If anyone is looking to buy around the Phoenix, AZ area give Andrew a call at Rodeo DCJ in Queen Creek. They did 5% below invoice for me by simply asking for that on my initial call to them. They have the best attitudes and you can tell they've done this before. He keeps me updated as soon as he hears anything on the truck without me asking. Seriously impressed by the service from these guys.

Sponsored

Hockeypilot44

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Jeep Wrangler
Ordered mine on 20-Feb. This is the first time ordering a vehicle for me. Dealer said 2-4 weeks.

Bright White Rubicon
Auto trans
Cold weather
Aux switches
8.4” display
Leather
Body color fenders
Black 3 pc top
Tow pig
LED lights
Roll up tonneau
Slush mats

FFP $52,490
OTD $53,200

8 weeks for me so far with no end in sight.

Sponsored

Hockeypilot44

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Jeep Wrangler
Dealer called me last night and my Gladiator has landed! Hoping to pick it up tomorrow.
That's awesome. I'm going to get on my dealer. 8 weeks has been long enough. My jeep has been stuck in same stage for 4 weeks. Pretty sure it failed inspection, but no one will tell me. Meanwhile my kids are getting tired of my 2 door tj. I am too. We need room!

Squelch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubi Gladiator, Energica Ribelle, Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Military
Vehicle Showcase
It's going to be a tough wait but I'm sure it'll be worth it.

Ordered 2/24/2020

Rubicon Automatic
Sting Grey with Color Matched Fenders and Top
Saddle Leather
Bedliner
Tow Package
Cold Weather Package

If anyone is looking to buy around the Phoenix, AZ area give Andrew a call at Rodeo DCJ in Queen Creek. They did 5% below invoice for me by simply asking for that on my initial call to them. They have the best attitudes and you can tell they've done this before. He keeps me updated as soon as he hears anything on the truck without me asking. Seriously impressed by the service from these guys.
This is good to know - I'm looking to order near Tempe and got some TrueCar quotes but I'm interested to see what kind of deal they actually offer me. If they can't beat 5% below invoice I'll call Andrew. Thanks for the info!

Pass

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon -Gator
Ordered from Safford of Fredericksburg on Feb 19... The wait begins. I'll be trading in my 2012 F-150 King Ranch (118k miles). Current offer is 14k for trade.

Rubicon
8spd Auto trans
Gator clear coat
Body color 3pc hardtop
Body color fender flares
Black leather interior
Winch capable steel front bumper
LED lighting
Safety group
Advanced safety group
Cold weather package
8.4" premium audio
Forward trail cam
Proximity keyless entry
Trailer tow package
Aux switches
Hardtop headliner
Spray-in bedliner

MSRP:$60,660
Invoice: $56,924

Taxes: $1725.21 (approx)
Doc fees: $799
Tags: $75

OTD: $43,500 --- approx 4% under invoice (I think there's a bit more room in there)

If I can, I will see if I can't get the 1% for Tread Lightly on top of the current deal which will put me just a touch under $43k OTD.
Dealer contacted me today, mine is in KZS (transit) and should arrive by the 28th.

AndyWentJT

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon JT
Hello Everybody!!

Short intro, been into Jeeps my whole 34 years on this planet and owned just about every one of them from the CJ to the JL. Started saving when the Gladiator was just a rumor and I hated to take advantage of “pandemic” pricing when people are suffering but saw an opportunity to pull the trigger and took it.

Order was placed on Monday 4/13 for a Gobi Rubicon loaded to the gills. I busted my ass working the last 5 years and that’s my 35th birthday present to myself, buying her outright.

I’ve ordered a JKU Rubicon which took about 6 weeks from order to me signing for her, so I’m interested to compare, especially since I ordered in the middle of the shutdown. I believe Toledo is shut down until at least the 2nd week of May, not sure if someone can correct me on that, but I’ve waited years, so what’s another few months I suppose.

Looking forward to getting active on here and getting to know y’all, and hopefully wheel with some of you! Maybe I’ll find a “waiting buddy” that also ordered during the shut down! Cheers guys (and gals)
Sponsored