First Name
Jackie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Liberty
Occupation
Sales Associate
Just got word through Jeep Chat that my Gladiator has finished the build process and is currently pending quality inspections.

Ordered: 7/2
Vin: 7/7
D1: 7/12
Build Process Complete: 7/22
Wow!!! That's rally good. Mine was ordered on 6/26 and was told today by the dealer, my Gladiator was in D status and they really don't give out status on build dates cuz they change. Good for you.
Sponsored

jackie4082

First Name
Jackie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Liberty
Occupation
Sales Associate
Update on my build, just got word I am in D1 status now and all materials have been received and are ready to start the build.

Ordered: 6/25
VIN received: 6/28
D1 Status: 7/22
Est. Ship date 8/1
Wow, my Gladiator was ordered 6/26 and vin was received a couple of days later but we asked dealer today if they knew anything and all they told us was that it was in D status and nothing else. How'd you know the Est. Ship date? Our dealership said they don't give out ship dates cuz they change all the time.

UIN2IT

First Name
DK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave JT
I ordered on 7/8
received my VIN on 7/12
Entered D1 Status: 7/17
Jeep Chat just told me the build is still waiting to get started but all parts are available. Some of you guys are getting your jeeps in 4 weeks...I guess I'm not one of the lucky ones. 😔

jackie4082

First Name
Jackie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Liberty
Occupation
Sales Associate
I ordered on 7/8
received my VIN on 7/12
Entered D1 Status: 7/17
Jeep Chat just told me the build is still waiting to get started but all parts are available. Some of you guys are getting your jeeps in 4 weeks...I guess I'm not one of the lucky ones. 😔
I'm with you. My Gladiator was ordered on July 26th, the vin was on 7/3 and is in D status as of today according to the dealership. I ordered a Sport S. So I feel your pain. The dealership to me 8 to 12 weeks so, don't know they other guys are getting them in 4.

ChimeraJT

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Green JTR Diesel
Occupation
Tech
Wow, my Gladiator was ordered 6/26 and vin was received a couple of days later but we asked dealer today if they knew anything and all they told us was that it was in D status and nothing else. How'd you know the Est. Ship date? Our dealership said they don't give out ship dates cuz they change all the time.
On your Priced Order Confirmation you'll notice it lists the Date Printed, Estimated Ship Date (blank) and Date Ordered. Once you get D1 status, you should be assigned a ship date because your vehicle is now actually scheduled to go on the line. My dealer let me know that the estimated ship date listed was August 1st, but emphasized that it is an estimated ship date and that many things can affect the actual ship date and it's not set in stone.

I just wanted to include it in my post for everyone else that is trying to compare their order/build/delivery dates with others (like I am haha).

I have noticed from checking in here every day that Mojaves seem to be moving the quickest by far. Rubicons are taking longer but are also moving quicker than Sport models. I guess because there are more Sport orders to fulfill. Good luck and hope you get D1 soon on your build!

Sponsored

TheKraken

First Name
Landen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Gladiator - Rubicon
Occupation
Having fun!
thanks. What was your timeline from order to delivery? Was it recent? Thanks
I haven't picked it up yet, it is still in process. Currently it is pending quality inspections.

I: 7/22

BRAVOZULU9

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon; 2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
I haven't picked it up yet, it is still in process. Currently it is pending quality inspections.

Thanks very much man! Ordered mine July 5th so it's my hope I'm not far behind you!

UIN2IT

First Name
DK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave JT

Thanks very much man! Ordered mine July 5th so it's my hope I'm not far behind you!
Have you guys followed your build on the CryptoStickers website!? Did you get updates?
Currently I have ZERO update from that page and my build isn't even listed in the "OPEN ORDERS" link. I can only find my order by searching the "LOOKUP EXISTING" Link 😡

TheKraken

First Name
Landen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Gladiator - Rubicon
Occupation
Having fun!
Have you guys followed your build on the CryptoStickers website!? Did you get updates?
Currently I have ZERO update from that page and my build isn't even listed in the "OPEN ORDERS" link. I can only find my order by searching the "LOOKUP EXISTING" Link 😡
I have followed it on Crypostickers and look it up via the nickname I gave it. However I don't think you need to track it on there as it sends and email once it finds an update. I got one yesterday saying that a build sheet had been found.

Sponsored

balucipher

First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LX570, Model Y
Hi everyone

Been lurking for a bit reading about the Gladiator on here but I ordered a Sarge Green Willys on Monday the 19th, got VIN from Jeep Chat on Wednesday the 21st

Hoping to get it quickly like some of you guys have

LetzGoState

First Name
Marshall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon Diesel
Ordered a diesel Rubicon on 7/7. Vin on 7/8. D1 on 7/19. I was told by a corporate rep that the factory was shut down last week for maintenance. They resumed building this week. Can't find anything on crypto stickers.
Sponsored