Just Ordered? Check in HERE!

Danielson2881

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Ouch, I wonder what the limiting component is, the Manual?
I asked JeepChat and Daniel, but nothing outside of the standard "tracking down parts" line.

I just figure FCA would rather pump out/prioritize $60k models versus my lowly $34k build...
Sponsored

trailless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD
I asked JeepChat and Daniel, but nothing outside of the standard "tracking down parts" line.

I just figure FCA would rather pump out/prioritize $60k models versus my lowly $34k build...
Sucks, that you've waited so long. I ordered on July 5 and the dealer told me that it's scheduled for build 8/8. I honestly don't know what that means but I'm happy to get an update.

VolatileA

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Ray Gladiator Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Trader & Educator + A/V
Sounds like it's taking about 10 days or so to move to D1 status lately. I'll report back this upcoming week on my Mojave as it's been 7 days since order was submitted, VIN number was created quickly a couple days later.

trailless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD
Sounds like it's taking about 10 days or so to move to D1 status lately. I'll report back this upcoming week on my Mojave as it's been 7 days since order was submitted, VIN number was created quickly a couple days later.
It took mine 16 days to get to D1 status. Ordered July 5, D1 on July 21. Scheduled for build on August 8. I did order it with the gorilla glass and heard that might slow the build down...

Sponsored

Litfuse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Two Door Rubicon, 2017 Audi Q5, 2016 Ram, 2016 Yamaha XSR900
I ordered my white Mojave with automatic transmission, cold weather package, spray in bedliner, black satin front grill and hard top on July 20th. Got my VON from Gupton on the same day. Got my VIN from Jeep Chat on July 23rd. As some have mentioned here, they would not give me the status but said I am in the scheduling phase and acquiring parts. I assume that is D status. I have regrets for not ordering my Gladiator with Gorilla Glass. Somehow I missed that option when I was building my Jeep. I am hoping it will only take 4-6 weeks to arrive as I recently sold my two year old truck to CarMax for a ridiculous price. What options seem to slow the build process?

Last edited:

VolatileA

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Trader & Educator + A/V
It took mine 16 days to get to D1 status. Ordered July 5, D1 on July 21. Scheduled for build on August 8. I did order it with the gorilla glass and heard that might slow the build down...
I’m not sure how I missed the Gorilla glass option, I don’t even remember seeing it.

For $95 it’s a no brainer but makes me think it could delay delivery by a decent amount of time which is worrisome.

With that said, I think I have to send an email and add it to the build before it’s out in D1 phase.

Ugh.

trailless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD
I’m not sure how I missed the Gorilla glass option, I don’t even remember seeing it.

For $95 it’s a no brainer but makes me think it could delay delivery by a decent amount of time which is worrisome.

With that said, I think I have to send an email and add it to the build before it’s out in D1 phase.

Ugh.
It wasn't even an option on the site at the time I ordered and even to this day I don't think it's online. I read about it on this forum and asked the dealer to add it in for me. He had no trouble finding it, "Windshield w/ Corning Gorilla Glass", the sales code is GMA.

And I agree, for $95 it's a no brainer. I actually paid $86 for it according to my build sheet.

Brass

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Does anyone know if adding something while it's still in D status can impact the order?
It's nothing serious, I forgot to check the bag for the soft top window.
If it's no big deal to add it, that would be easier (and cheaper) than ordering it through Mopar. But if it could delay the order, I'd rather leave it alone.

Sponsored

VolatileA

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Trader & Educator + A/V
It wasn't even an option on the site at the time I ordered and even to this day I don't think it's online. I read about it on this forum and asked the dealer to add it in for me. He had no trouble finding it, "Windshield w/ Corning Gorilla Glass", the sales code is GMA.

And I agree, for $95 it's a no brainer. I actually paid $86 for it according to my build sheet.
I ordered my Mojave 1 week ago and I’m almost 100% positive it wasn’t an option yet now it’s an option on the site.

Very confusing why it would be added to the site now unless it has something to do with the factory taking a week off last week.

If we knew without a doubt it will potentially delay delivery by a month+ I’d scrap the idea but tough to know.

Litfuse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Two Door Rubicon, 2017 Audi Q5, 2016 Ram, 2016 Yamaha XSR900
I ordered my Mojave 1 week ago and I’m almost 100% positive it wasn’t an option yet now it’s an option on the site.

Very confusing why it would be added to the site now unless it has something to do with the factory taking a week off last week.

If we knew without a doubt it will potentially delay delivery by a month+ I’d scrap the idea but tough to know.
I just talked with my wife about the gorilla glass windshield. When I built my Mojave last Tuesday on Jeep’s site, I thought I clearly missed checking the box to add the option. My wife swears that it was not a listed option on their site early last week. Hmmm......

jackie4082

First Name
Jackie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Liberty
Occupation
Sales Associate
Your Lucky. I ordered mine on 6/26 and is still in D status and still have no build date as of yet. That's still a month and no D1 yet.

VolatileA

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Trader & Educator + A/V
I just talked with my wife about the gorilla glass windshield. When I built my Mojave last Tuesday on Jeep’s site, I thought I clearly missed checking the box to add the option. My wife swears that it was not a listed option on their site early last week. Hmmm......
No way it was there a week ago because I built the truck on the site multiple times and would have seen it.

Very weird.