Just Ordered? Check in HERE!

EatSleepJeepRepeat

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2017 JKUS, 2017 Grand Cherokee
SoCal Jeepers know we have the worst dealers in America, you normally have to fight tooth and nail to get 1% under invoice only to figure out they intend to force you to buy 2500 dollars worth of accessories. Well I found a great dealer who is honest and fair.

I approached him asking him to match Jim Marsh pricing in Vegas of 5% below invoice, using tread lightly, with no tricks or forced addons.. He agreed and has been a pleasure to work with. Providing aggressive financing options.. timely updates on my Jeep delivery (I special ordered), answered every question quickly and accurately.. he even stepped up when Jeep made an error on my build and compensated me very fairly (didn’t blame Jeep, just stepped up) in away I was very happy with..

He has done 5 plus orders for site members so far and they all reported back having a great experience!!

I am not being compensated by the dealership in anyway.. just on my third Jeep and had order out of state or over paid because I couldn’t find a good dealer locally.. and because I think business that do things the right way deserve to be rewarded..

rob will give the same 5% discount to any site member that contacts him. His contact info is below..

Rob Trachtman
Fleet Director

Courtesy Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Of Orange County
Dealer 26941
32881 Camino Capistrano
San Juan Capistrano Ca 92675
949-373-0145
954-864-5162 cell
Sponsored

fixbroke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for this! I've tried a handful of dealers in the Bay Area and they haven't even bothered responding to my below-invoice inquiries. I was nearly ready to plan a trip to Idaho, but SoCal is much closer and won't require jumping through DMV hoops with an out-of-state vehicle.

I'll be getting in touch with Rob very soon.

gsxr310

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR & JTR
Rob is the man to speak at this dealer. Dealt w/ a sales manager and the lowest he was willing to do was FFP and that was after a lot of back and forth negotiating! Ended up speaking to Rob and off the bat, he offered 5% on my LE!

OP
OP

EatSleepJeepRepeat

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2017 JKUS, 2017 Grand Cherokee
Glad you guys are having good experience with rob, wanted to share because I struggled finding a decent deal in ca till I found him

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition - Granite Crystal Metallic | 2017 Ford Raptor SuperCrew - Metallic
Vehicle Showcase
C'mon guys, cars/trucks are commodities - you can negotiate prices on vehicles easier than on toilet paper.

Find a dealer that is dealing and buy from them. You don't need to buy locally. When I lived in SoCal I drove to Montana to buy my Raptor because that's where the best price was.

I got my Gladiator at $7100 off sticker at Autonation in North Phoenix. You can too. Or, you can continue to waste your time dicking around with SoCal dealers. Been there done that. Not worth your time.

I know the dealer in Nampa, Idaho is dealing too. There are others just not typically in SoCal

Sponsored

neebaum

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 75th Anniversary
C'mon guys, cars/trucks are commodities - you can negotiate prices on vehicles easier than on toilet paper.

Find a dealer that is dealing and buy from them. You don't need to buy locally. When I lived in SoCal I drove to Montana to buy my Raptor because that's where the best price was.

I got my Gladiator at $7100 off sticker at Autonation in North Phoenix. You can too. Or, you can continue to waste your time dicking around with SoCal dealers. Been there done that. Not worth your time.

I know the dealer in Nampa, Idaho is dealing too. There are others just not typically in SoCal
Hi WhatExit?, who did you speak with at Autonation in North Phoenix to get the deal and was the $7100 off MSRP or Invoice? Also, do you have any connect info for dealership in Nampa, ID as well? Please share the info as I'm really interested. Thanks for your help.

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition - Granite Crystal Metallic | 2017 Ford Raptor SuperCrew - Metallic
Vehicle Showcase
Hi WhatExit?, who did you speak with at Autonation in North Phoenix to get the deal and was the $7100 off MSRP or Invoice? Also, do you have any connect info for dealership in Nampa, ID as well? Please share the info as I'm really interested. Thanks for your help.
$7100 off of invoice - now that would be something!

It was $7100 off of MSRP. My contact there is Chris Yousif. [email protected] 602-380-6966

Please tell him Dan with the Raptor sent you.

As for a contact at the dealership in Nampa, nope, no specific contact.

All you need to do is find your best price and CALL internet sales managers at various dealerships and tell them the exact JEEP you want - all options - and ask them if they can beat the price you have. It's that simple

neebaum

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 75th Anniversary
$7100 off of invoice - now that would be something!

It was $7100 off of MSRP. My contact there is Chris Yousif. [email protected] 602-380-6966

Please tell him Dan with the Raptor sent you.

As for a contact at the dealership in Nampa, nope, no specific contact.

All you need to do is find your best price and CALL internet sales managers at various dealerships and tell them the exact JEEP you want - all options - and ask them if they can beat the price you have. It's that simple
Thanks for the contact & info. I'll definitely let him know you referred me. BTW, if you don't mind which model Gladiator did you get & what was MSRP price? I'm guessing there's more room for discounts on loaded Rubicons vs Overland or Sport Models?

Gymguy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Hydro Blue Unlimited Rubicon

$7100 wow! What percentage under invoice was that? Mind if I asked who you used at the dealer? I drove from San Diego to buy my 2015 Rubicon there years ago. Haven't found any dealer here even close for my gladiator purchase.

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
$7100 wow! What percentage under invoice was that? Mind if I asked who you used at the dealer? I drove from San Diego to buy my 2015 Rubicon there years ago. Haven't found any dealer here even close for my gladiator purchase.
Don't know the invoice price but there are threads and posts around here that will help you figure it out.

Chris Yousif was my salesman but he got the deal from his sales manager. Give him a call if you want to see if he'll at least match my deal. PM me if you need any help.

Sponsored

Jeep7

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon (Gobi)
Just locked in my deal with with Rob at Courtesy Jeep. Fully loaded Gobi Rubicon at 5% below invoice, ordered on 10/21. I live just a couple hours north of the dealership which makes it even better for me. Rob was super easy to work with. Thanks EatSleepJeepRepeat for the connection on this, much appreciated.

Commodus

First Name
Buck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hydro Blue Gladiator, BMW X3
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
After going through 4 other dealers, I found Curt Flores at San Diego Jeep. He did not hesitate to order the vehicle of my dreams. No special or dealer incentives, but made sure I received any factory incentives since this was a special order. No mark ups at the dealer end and price quoted was exactly what we discussed. He kept me informed on every move during the build and every stop through the transportation until it arrived at the dealership

jlg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport-S Max Tow, Punkin Metallic
Yeah I also ordered 11/29 -- was told mid-feb.
Sponsored