First Name
Bryson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Rubicon
Occupation
Military
Anyone else talk with Jeep Chat just to be told they couldn’t find your order? Two days in a row I’ve been told that. I ordered April 15th
Sponsored

adbeck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator JTR
Anyone else talk with Jeep Chat just to be told they couldn’t find your order? Two days in a row I’ve been told that. I ordered April 15th
I saw some post a while back where they couldn’t find the order and it ended up being under a different VON. It may be good to contact your dealer to clarify

-miko-

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo Wagon, Tundra, Nissan NV, '21 Gladiator
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Designer
I was initially told that they put a temporary stop on the production of all manuals. Then I was told they would not be producing manuals at all anymore. After that, I was informed that they would produce the orders that had already been made. So...it's anybody's guess at this point.
I ordered my MT 4/15. Heard from the dealer yesterday and now have a VIN and a target ship date of 6/21. Hope that means they're moving forward with them.

20GobiGladi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport
I ordered my MT 4/15. Heard from the dealer yesterday and now have a VIN and a target ship date of 6/21. Hope that means they're moving forward with them.
That's promising news! Thanks for the update!

Pogoda

First Name
Rob & Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ram 2500 6.7 Cummins; 2001 Ram 2500 5.9 diesel
I JUST ordered my Glad Rubi 2 days ago. The dealer said they’d send me a confirmation, something, (my phone connection wasn’t the best) and then a VIN and then a ship date.... as I will have to plan a bit of a camping trip to pick it up since I ordered from an out-of-state dealer.
My Build:
Gladiator
Rubicon
White
Body Colored Fenders
Body Colored Hard Top
Off-Road Front Trail Cam
Steel Bumper
3.6 - V-6
Automatic 8 spd tranny
Standard wheels
Slush Mats
Hard Top Headliner
Spray in Bed liner
Trailer Tow Grp
LED Grp
Cold Weather Grp

Will likely add carbon fiber tail light covers, possibly a grill guard of some sort, maybe tube doors?
CAN’T WAIT! VERY EXCITED!

Sponsored

JeepCares

First Name
JeepCares
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Family
Occupation
Customer Care
Hi Bryson,
We'd be happy to look into your order fro you! Feel free to send us a private message with your VIN.
Alex
Jeep Cares

Quick

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 JKU
I've had a manual on order since the middle of February. I checked with my dealer last week and he still didn't know if the manuals are starting up production on the 18th. Have you received confirmation that they are going to start producing the manuals again?
My order went through and there was no restriction on the transmission selection, I asked my sales guy and he’s going to ask their rep and get back to me so I’ll update with anything new

adbeck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator JTR
Just checked in on my order from 5/6. Jeep chat said all parts are received, no estimated date yet

Casique

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 HA Gladiator, 2011 FLHX, 2022 MDX
What kind of deposits are you guys putting down? Koons of North VA just quoted me $1000 non-refundable to place an order.

Sponsored

Pogoda

First Name
Rob & Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ram 2500 6.7 Cummins; 2001 Ram 2500 5.9 diesel
That’s exactly the terms I agreed to. $1000 to order, BUT this counts towards the purchase price.

adbeck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator JTR
What kind of deposits are you guys putting down? Koons of North VA just quoted me $1000 non-refundable to place an order.
Same here from Tri-City. It goes towards your down payment when I bought from them.

-miko-

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo Wagon, Tundra, Nissan NV, '21 Gladiator
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Designer
I only had to do $500 and it could be applied to any vehicle purchased with the dealer (the one ordered or one off the lot).

20GobiGladi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport
I paid $300 back in February and it will be applied to the purchase price.

Quick

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 JKU
There aren’t currently any restrictions to builds according to FCA Rep via my dealer Manuals are going to be built and able to order.
Sponsored