First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pending
Occupation
Process Engineer
@GladiSD Coastline was pretty good but didn't offer any other discount besides the under invoice price. Bob Baker had the employee discount plus the dealer discount with no other add ons... well they did preinstall some sort of alarm but its totally optional. I opted out and they just removed the chip.
Sponsored

GladiSD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mojave, 08 S2000 CR, 08 S2000, 22 392 XR Order
Build Thread
Link
@GladiSD Coastline was pretty good but didn't offer any other discount besides the under invoice price. Bob Baker had the employee discount plus the dealer discount with no other add ons... well they did preinstall some sort of alarm but its totally optional. I opted out and they just removed the chip.
May I ask who you worked with? Thanks!

XJhawk

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Sales Manager
I ordered my Sting Gray Mojave on June 15.
My salesman sent me a VIN assigned order with estimated Ship date of July 8.

Sounds like wishful thinking.

BB2.0

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 99 TJ, 97 XJ, 87 MJ
Occupation
Auto Body
Ordered a Sting Gray Rubicon on June 18th. Hadn't got any updates until I asked yesterday, ship date is supposed to be July 15th. I'm trying not to think about it but its hard! Lots of big plans. Have my Teraflex 2.5" Lift and 37"s waiting!

Sponsored

Surfer Boy

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
SoCal Jeepers know we have the worst dealers in America, you normally have to fight tooth and nail to get 1% under invoice only to figure out they intend to force you to buy 2500 dollars worth of accessories. Well I found a great dealer who is honest and fair.

I approached him asking him to match Jim Marsh pricing in Vegas of 5% below invoice, using tread lightly, with no tricks or forced addons.. He agreed and has been a pleasure to work with. Providing aggressive financing options.. timely updates on my Jeep delivery (I special ordered), answered every question quickly and accurately.. he even stepped up when Jeep made an error on my build and compensated me very fairly (didn’t blame Jeep, just stepped up) in away I was very happy with..

He has done 5 plus orders for site members so far and they all reported back having a great experience!!

I am not being compensated by the dealership in anyway.. just on my third Jeep and had order out of state or over paid because I couldn’t find a good dealer locally.. and because I think business that do things the right way deserve to be rewarded..

rob will give the same 5% discount to any site member that contacts him. His contact info is below..

Rob Trachtman
Fleet Director

Courtesy Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Of Orange County
Dealer 26941
32881 Camino Capistrano
San Juan Capistrano Ca 92675
949-373-0145
954-864-5162 cell
I just submitted a credit app from the OC credit union and will have to turn in my paperwork to resign from work so I can access my 457 plan to buy my Gladiator. This info helps a lot.

phranican

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'93 YJ4.0l, '20 Telluride SX, '21JTR
Been stalking for a solid 15 months, pulled the trigger this morning. 2021 JTR SG, Gasser, no Select track (I wanted the diesel but couldn't justify it since this is my daily and my commute is of the very short stop and go variety). Thanks Craig @Koons_of_Tysons_Corner super excited to join the gladiator tribe.

JeepChak12

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Mazda Miata GT
Been stalking for a solid 15 months, pulled the trigger this morning. 2021 JTR SG, Gasser, no Select track (I wanted the diesel but couldn't justify it since this is my daily and my commute is of the very short stop and go variety). Thanks Craig @Koons_of_Tysons_Corner super excited to join the gladiator tribe.
Sweet congrats, what color did you go with?

No IFS

First Name
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Banned
Stingray is a great choice. And if it does get discontinued as some are saying it’ll be one of the sought after colors

Sponsored

StingerPA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S - Sting Gray / 1999 Jeep Wrangler
Ordered: 06/16/2020
Delivered: 07/05/2020

Extremely happy with the quick turn-around -

Now the crappy part..... I have to wait till Saturday to pick it up.......

GladiSD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mojave, 08 S2000 CR, 08 S2000, 22 392 XR Order
Build Thread
Link
Ordered: 06/16/2020
Delivered: 07/05/2020

Extremely happy with the quick turn-around -

Now the crappy part..... I have to wait till Saturday to pick it up.......
That's an INSANELY fast build time and delivery! This wasn't a dealer transfer, it was actually a custom build for you???!?!?

XJhawk

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Sales Manager
My Sting Gray Mojave is built, status now in Body. I assume this is to do the bedliner?
Sponsored