Sponsored

Just Ordered? Check in HERE!

adbeck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator JTR
What is the build date? Ordered 2021 JTR on7/7, have VIN, in D1 status. I see people mention a build date in posts. I asked jeep chat what my build date is and they said they won't have that date until after the build process ends. This would seem to contradict the use of 'build date' from some members here, so what the heck is the build date and how are you discovering yours?
try reaching out to your dealer, sometimes they are able to see an estimated build date.
Sponsored

Frenzyrider

First Name
Ess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Occupation
Svc
I have placed an order with Rob and will attest to how attentive he is with updating you during the order process. I was informed all of the above and felt completely comfortable following through. I was up in Irvine the other day for a car cruise and stopped by the dealership just to see where I had ordered from. The dealership is large, clean, and had a nice inventory. I can't wait to take delivery from the Irvine store and document the experience!!
+1 on Rob. Ordered from him as well... Hassle free experience so far with absolute clarity on complete pricing.
Recommend him a lot. I also had interacted with the Sales mgr at the dealership. Seemed like a clean no BS dealership we all love to have an experience at.

Frenzyrider

First Name
Ess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Occupation
Svc
Ordered 7/29, VIN received and D status. Waiting on build date.

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR
Occupation
Retired
What is the build date? Ordered 2021 JTR on7/7, have VIN, in D1 status. I see people mention a build date in posts. I asked jeep chat what my build date is and they said they won't have that date until after the build process ends. This would seem to contradict the use of 'build date' from some members here, so what the heck is the build date and how are you discovering yours?
When you ordered your dealer should give you a POC - Priced Order Confirmation. Along with the details of your order there should be a VON and VIN and may be an Estimated Ship Date which is the estimated build date if it is available in the system. Usually within 1 to 2 weeks the system will show the date and Jeep Chat will have it. Some of the JC agents aren't thrilled about giving dates or status codes.of

Here is more detail about what is going on with your order:
https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/...er-build-tracking-and-delivery-process.32515/

Gatorized

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘06 CRV, ‘14 Mazda3, ‘20 JTR (Gator)
When you ordered your dealer should give you a POC - Priced Order Confirmation. Along with the details of your order there should be a VON and VIN and may be an Estimated Ship Date which is the estimated build date if it is available in the system. Usually within 1 to 2 weeks the system will show the date and Jeep Chat will have it. Some of the JC agents aren't thrilled about giving dates or status codes.
Any time you don’t get a good answer from jeep chat, just log out and log back in... you will get a different agent who may be more helpful.

Sponsored

immaechu

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow / 2005 Honda Accord Coupe w/ Air Suspension
Occupation
Owner of printing company
Vehicle Showcase
I just ordered mine today. Went in and drove the gladiator for the first time after committing! Biggest smile ever on my face the whole time while driving it.

Attached is what I got. Gladiator arrive on Monday. Now... the longest 4 days.
Got it for $42701

Attachments

Frenzyrider

First Name
Ess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Occupation
Svc
I just ordered mine today. Went in and drove the gladiator for the first time after committing! Biggest smile ever on my face the whole time while driving it.

Attached is what I got. Gladiator arrive on Monday. Now... the longest 4 days.
Got it for $42701
Great choice of color and options. Question: why are there prices for two radio groups. Shouldn't 8.4" replace the 7" radio group?

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray Sport S Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
Order Placed Aug 03.
VON/VIN Received Aug 07.

VIN doesn't work on Monrony yet

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
Great choice of color and options. Question: why are there prices for two radio groups. Shouldn't 8.4" replace the 7" radio group?
the 7" radio is technically the Technology Package which includes a center stack by your speedometer. You have to go to the Technology Package to be able to add the 8.4" Radio.

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager

Attached is what I got. Gladiator arrives on Monday. Now... the longest 4 days.
Got it for $42701
Hah! You basically just got MY Jeep. =oP I added the Cold Weather group and Aux switches, otherwise, they're twinning. I ended up ordering a 2021 Sport S because there were none left that had my stuff in the US in the 2020 MY. (Technically there was one, in Oklahoma... but those guys were not doing any sort of deal nor trading.)

Your price is good... but had they put the Popular Equipment group on it the price would have been even lower. My price for the 2021 model, ordered with your stuff + what I mentioned, is gonna run me $42,372+tag/title/tax. I'm currently trying to get a bit off of that because they charged me for the Convenience group even though it's supposed to be part of the Popular Equipment group.

I have to wait 8 weeks for mine though. (only 7 to go!)

Sponsored

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
What do you mean doesn't work on Monroney yet?
I dunno, I heard someone call it that once...

https://www.chrysler.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=1C6JJTAG7ML509738

Doesn't work for my VIN yet. =oP

I saved the URL to the VIN/Sheet for the Jeep I HAD been looking at:

https://www.chrysler.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=1c6jjtagxll200022

I just swapped their VIN for mine... usually this works when I'm looking at other Jeeps, just not for my brand new, status D, VIN.

mnf1fan

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16' Challenger Hellcat. 17' Grand Cherokee SRT, 2021 Mojave,Loaded.
Dealer contacted me today..in D with a scheduled built date of 8/31. Ordered 7/7.

Manual Mojave JT with a stupid amount of options and cloth seats. lol
Lucky you. I ordered my Mojave 7/16.(stupid amount of options also).....still no worthy update. :(

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR
Occupation
Retired
It will only get a hit once your order is built and shipping.

GladiSD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mojave, 08 S2000 CR, 08 S2000, 22 392 XR Order
Build Thread
Link
Lucky you. I ordered my Mojave 7/16.(stupid amount of options also).....still no worthy update. :(
Call your dealer! They have a moment to update you on a 50-60k truck!
Sponsored