First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Occupation
Truck driver
Ordered a Mojave today in Hydro Blue. Let the waiting begin.

RedHotWillys

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Ordered my Gladiator on the 22nd and got the VIN# yesterday! The wait goes on but the dealer says the truck should be delivered before the end of the year!

Tuggernuts

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Occupation
Truck driver
Ordered my Gladiator on the 22nd and got the VIN# yesterday! The wait goes on but the dealer says the truck should be delivered before the end of the year!
I’ll be happy if I get mine by mid January. Oh well, I’m in no hurry, the snow typically comes late in NorCal these days.

DLAW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'95 Nissan Pathfinder, '08 Honda Civic, '12 Honda CR-V, '16 Honda Odyssey, 2021 JTR
Occupation
Predicting the future
9/17 Ordered
9/22 Status D
10/8 Status D1 with estimated ship date of 11/5
11/2 Framing

Finally moved out of D1 and into building. JeepCares says it's being framed. 25 days being spent in D1 doesn't make any sense to me. That's a long time to be saying "all parts have been acquired and it should be built soon".

Sponsored

agloom

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator Rubicon; A4
Ordered '21 Sting-Gray Rubicon October 26
Dealer order hit FICA October 29
VIN on November 2

USMC32GTR

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Skyline GTR, 2021 JT Rubicon 6MT
Occupation
Analyst
Just ordered tonight with VON provided.

Manual Rubicon in Sting Gray w/ Saddle leather interior + MTs, LED, tow, aux, cold weather, prem soft top

Really wanted Gobi but only one I found sold out from under due to dealer taking sweet time on an offer and it was missing LEDs and soft top. Looked up to 800 miles away for others on lot in Sting Gray manual with saddle int and LEDs but nothing. Had to build.

Such a shame that they killed Gobi before I was ready to buy.

Hope it makes it before Christmas but that may be optimistic

SnazGlad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Ordered "Rubi Snazzglad" aka "Snazzy B" on Thursday, October 29. Got the Vin number today, Monday November 2. Had a few beers before ordering over the phone via a dealer owner/friend, checked every box. I'm tired of burnt toast used Wranglers or settling for "One at the price" at this age and stage of my life.

Oh crap, what have I done?

As I mentioned in another post, the B in "Snazzy B" will stand for boy, berry, biotch, basterd...depending on who is driving her!

So glad I got the vin number today. Now, my brain can rest from obsessively going between Hydro Blue or Snazzberry. Ok, what's taking so long with this order??? lol.

Gladman

First Name
Alistair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Overland High Altitude Diesel
Occupation
Retired
Ordered an Overland High Altitude today, Snazberry Pearl diesel.
Really nicely equipped. Dealer says expect 8-12 weeks delivery. Crap.

dewebdesigns

First Name
Devyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT
Occupation
Web Developer
I placed an order for my first jeep which is the JT Sport S with max tow and almost fully loaded on 10/05 with Daniel at Gupton. Received the VON on the same day. I waited a week and got the VIN and POC.

The status is D1 with an estimated ship date of 11/05. Seeing how there are multiple others that have close to the same ship date but ordered 2-3 weeks before me, I'm not sure how accurate that is. 8 weeks would put me the week of my birthday in early December so I am hoping I can pick it up before then. Either way, it'll be a good birthday present.
I got a notification yesterday for my equipment listing link being populated. No window sticker yet. I reached out to the dealer and it's in the JB status. With the estimated ship date of 11/6 it might actually align. Not sure how long it will take for shipping, but I'm hoping I can fly up and pick it up on the 20th.

Sponsored

zach471

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Sting Gray Rubicon with lots of goodies. Trading in my 18 Grand Cherokee.

Ordered 9/18
Build Complete 10/30
Build List 11/1
Delivery estimate 11/6, but I think there's no way that's coming. I think I'll be lucky to have by Thanksgiving. Jeep Cares tells me it hasn't yet been inspected.

jeepbobaz

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Jeep tj
Occupation
machinist
Firecracker red Rubicon Turbo Diesel with almost all the options.
Date ordered: 10/19/2020. Vin # received but no build date yet. Hoping this doesn't take to long. I'm chomping at the bit!

FloridaMan655321

First Name
Lieutenant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave, 1973 F-100 - both manual
Occupation
Lieutenant (not really)
Ordered the same date. I think I received my VIN a day earlier than you, so maybe I'll beat you ;)

RedHotWillys

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Ordered the same date. I think I received my VIN a day earlier than you, so maybe I'll beat you ;)
The race is on! I still have no further updates on mine, but I am hoping the timing works out since my leased truck needs to go back in Jan.

Update: Got my build sheet yesterday so it seems like it is moving along well.

Last edited: