Just Ordered? Check in HERE!

ttn333

First Name
Tuan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
After seeing some movement on this forum recently, I checked in with my dealer on Wednesday... still waiting on parts. Chatted Jeep this afternoon, and lo and behold, all parts have been procured and my JT build is being scheduled! :rock:
You had me go and check with Jeep Chat. Still no go for me. They're still looking for parts apparently. "The parts required to build the vehicle are being scheduled and as soon as they available and ready, order will be scheduled for build." Ordered 12/17 for reference.
Sponsored

F3Orangeman

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜21 JTOD, ā€™02 F-150 SCrew
Occupation
Stay-at-Home Financial Analyst (thanks to COVID)
You had me go and check with Jeep Chat. Still no go for me. They're still looking for parts apparently. "The parts required to build the vehicle are being scheduled and as soon as they available and ready, order will be scheduled for build." Ordered 12/17 for reference.
Ugh, feel for ya. Itā€™s a black box trying to figure out what takes so long, or not so long is seems in my case. I ordered 1/4.

Gladfarm

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JT Overland
Ordered an Overland on 1/11/21. Dealer said the wait had been about 60 days but that they had just been told that 90 days was more likely. That was fine with me (not so much for my wife) because it meant fewer potential days with salty roads at least to start with. 3 days later on 1/14, I was told by a very surprised sales manager that it is already in D1 status with an estimated ship date of 1/26 and it might even be here before the end of February. We'll see!

Toyfrog

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Ordered an Overland on 1/11/21. Dealer said the wait had been about 60 days but that they had just been told that 90 days was more likely. That was fine with me (not so much for my wife) because it meant fewer potential days with salty roads at least to start with. 3 days later on 1/14, I was told by a very surprised sales manager that it is already in D1 status with an estimated ship date of 1/26 and it might even be here before the end of February. We'll see!
Ordered my Mojave on the same day, maybe it will be right behind yours. LOL

GladiSD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mojave, 08 S2000 CR, 08 S2000, 22 392 XR Order
Build Thread
Link
Just an update everyone!

I am doing 4 percent under invoice on all of the Gladiators with tread lightly membership.

I have allocation so if you are considering one, hit me up and I will price it out for you.. [email protected] or 954-864-5162

The only fees I charge are tax, license, 85 doc fee, 8.75 ca tire fee and 30 electronic filing fee.. no hidden accessories, warranties, high finance rates, high doc fees.. you aren't even obligated to finance with me.

Rob Trachtman
Tuttle Click Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram
40 Auto Center Dr
Irvine Ca 92618
C 954-864-5162
[email protected]
This man tells no lies! Best deal in Cali!!

Sponsored

Undecided

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Sport S w/ Max Tow!
Occupation
Cybersecurity
After near a year of waiting and research, Officially ordered! Stressing and excited all at the same time - always like that with a big purchase.

I opted for a Sport S Max Tow - coming from a Cherokee Trailhawk I wanted a truck bed for the house and summer drives with the doors/roof off. I never really got into off roading in my Trailhawk and it's a truck not a Wrangler - plus price - pushed me to go more Truck than Jeep (Rubi)

This is my first "real" Jeep so cheers I don't end up hating it in 3 months :fingerscrossed:

Sting Gray (after months stressing and browsing colors, man I hope I don't regret it. ) - would love some orange accents
Sport S Max Tow
LED
Hard Top
Cold Weather
Stitched Leather
8.4 Stereo
Safety Group
Convenience Package
Selec-Trac Full Time 4WD System
Black Painted Wheels
and Flag hood decal

Ready for Spring now.

Pat2Alaska

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Hydro-Blue Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
IT Jedi
After near a year of waiting and research, Officially ordered! Stressing and excited all at the same time - always like that with a big purchase.

I opted for a Sport S Max Tow - coming from a Cherokee Trailhawk I wanted a truck bed for the house and summer drives with the doors/roof off. I never really got into off roading in my Trailhawk and it's a truck not a Wrangler - plus price - pushed me to go more Truck than Jeep (Rubi)

This is my first "real" Jeep so cheers I don't end up hating it in 3 months :fingerscrossed:

Sting Gray (after months stressing and browsing colors, man I hope I don't regret it. ) - would love some orange accents
Sport S Max Tow
LED
Hard Top
Cold Weather
Stitched Leather
8.4 Stereo
Safety Group
Convenience Package
Selec-Trac Full Time 4WD System
Black Painted Wheels
and Flag hood decal

Ready for Spring now.
Congratulation! You'll love it!

Undecided

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Sport S w/ Max Tow!
Occupation
Cybersecurity
Congratulation! You'll love it!
Appreciate the positivity. Of course forums are biased but I hadn't found many posts about regrets on the purchase. Will be a totally different drive than my Cherokee but for how many house projects we do the bed will be very useful. No more tiny trailer hook ups just to get a few bags of mulch.

sdtkeld

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave Sarge Green
Occupation
Grocery bagger
First post on the forum so here goes. Finally decided to trade in my 8 1/2ā€™s because my son finishes up his freshmen year of college and might want his truck back so...

I ordered a Mojave on Tuesday, Jan 26.
Sarge green
Black fenders and hardtop
Leather
8.4 Entertainment
Aux switches
Bed liner
Cold weather group
Trailer tow
Mopar rock sliders with step (Iā€™m short)
Automatic
It has a seatbelt so I didnā€™t get the extra safety features and the regular headlights because if I am going to hit the deer anyway, it might as well be more exciting.
Hopefully it will be a surprise to everyone as I havenā€™t had a car since my ā€˜84 Silverado gave up the ghost a couple years ago.

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon Sarge Green Ecodiesel
Occupation
Architect
Pulled the Trigger on a Ecodiesel Sarge Green Rubicon. about three weeks ago.
Iā€™ve been waiting for the dealer to send me the POC for over two weeks. Just got it today. Iā€™m having a hard time believing it, but Jeepchat confirmed, itā€™s already at KZ ā€˜Released by Plant, Ready for Invoiceā€™ I ordered on 01-16, which is shown on my POC.

Is this possible? 3 weeks and itā€™s ready to ship?

Sponsored

Johnp

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge green Willys
Occupation
US Gov
My Willys Sarge Green ordered on Dec 16th has been in D1 for a Month and build date is now moved to Feb 12th. Maybe I should have ordered a Rubicon.

ttn333

First Name
Tuan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Just chatted with Jeep and I'm still in D, ready to enter build process with no shipping estimate. Ordered 12/17, gas JTR. Man, I'm really hoping that Jeepchat doesn't have correct up to date info on some orders.

msrebel

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 CJ5; 2021 Sarge Green JT Rubicon Diesel
Pulled the Trigger on a Ecodiesel Sarge Green Rubicon. about three weeks ago.
Iā€™ve been waiting for the dealer to send me the POC for over two weeks. Just got it today. Iā€™m having a hard time believing it, but Jeepchat confirmed, itā€™s already at KZ ā€˜Released by Plant, Ready for Invoiceā€™ I ordered on 01-16, which is shown on my POC.

Is this possible? 3 weeks and itā€™s ready to ship?
I ordered a sarge green diesel rubicon on 1/12, and last week my dealer said the expected date was showing 2/4. Iā€™m not holding my breath, but maybe we ordered the right thing at the right timešŸ¤ž

F3Orangeman

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜21 JTOD, ā€™02 F-150 SCrew
Occupation
Stay-at-Home Financial Analyst (thanks to COVID)
I ordered a sarge green diesel rubicon on 1/12, and last week my dealer said the expected date was showing 2/4. Iā€™m not holding my breath, but maybe we ordered the right thing at the right timešŸ¤ž
Damn thatā€™s quick! Ordered white eco overland from Travis 1/4 and my delivery date is expected week of 2/24. I guess itā€™s still D1 since my dealer told me build date is week of 2/8.
Sponsored