Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Willys
Occupation
Automotive Manager
Vehicle Showcase
they had a stop in place on some parts so between 1/4 and yesterday no one could order a sport s with cold weather. That was the only trimaffected

Figure out the options y
I ordered a Willys yesterday so hopefully by the time they build it the cold weather components will be available.
Sponsored

NYC-4X4

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 21 JT Past: 97 ZJ, 14 JKU, 18 WK2
they had a stop in place on some parts so between 1/4 and yesterday no one could order a sport s with cold weather. That was the only trimaffected
I guess I am ”no one” as my Sport S with cold weather order went in and got VON 1/5, VIN 1/6. Estimated ship date was yesterday 2/9. My dealer is giving me an update tmw, hopefully with good news. I would love to get it by 3/1 for the $1500 bonus cash and 0% 36 mo financing.

TheSolarWizard

First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
Solar & EV infrastructure
I guess I am ”no one” as my Sport S with cold weather order went in and got VON 1/5, VIN 1/6. Estimated ship date was yesterday 2/9. My dealer is giving me an update tmw, hopefully with good news. I would love to get it by 3/1 for the $1500 bonus cash and 0% 36 mo financing.

And you got a diesel?

NYC-4X4

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 21 JT Past: 97 ZJ, 14 JKU, 18 WK2

Sponsored

wchevron

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2020 JLU
Just ordered my Granite Crystal Rubicon. 8.4 uConnect, cold weather, LED package, V6 gas with auto, black hardtop, hardtop headliner, painted fenders, bed liner, keyless entry, leather seats. Should be in just in time to take the roof and doors off.

TheSolarWizard

First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
No, but you didn’t mention that part. That is strange though.

Lol well I basically had to complain my way up to the inner sanctum to get that hold cleared out so I could order without going to an 80th or willys and that train started on the 4th lol

MJBoyle

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Military
Lol well I basically had to complain my way up to the inner sanctum to get that hold cleared out so I could order without going to an 80th or willys and that train started on the 4th lol
We ordered 1/22 (Sport S, MT, cold wx and a bunch of others) and got the VON the next day....no pushback, nada.....VIN as well. Delivery is supposedly 03/03......It is D1 presently.

TheSolarWizard

First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
We ordered 1/22 (Sport S, MT, cold wx and a bunch of others) and got the VON the next day....no pushback, nada.....VIN as well. Delivery is supposedly 03/03......It is D1 presently.

must either be the diesel or the adaptive cruise then. I never asked without those options because they were both must haves? Who knows. The important thing is it’s in now. Excited to see everyone’s jeeps haha

MJBoyle

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Military
must either be the diesel or the adaptive cruise then. I never asked without those options because they were both must haves? Who knows. The important thing is it’s in now. Excited to see everyone’s jeeps haha
I'll bet the diesel. There were several that posted here and on another site whom had some delays with their diesel order.

There is a current shortage of semi-conductors nationwide, which is impacting assembly lines all over, including FCA....errr, Stellantis.

Sponsored

JDP_1988

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Sting-Gray
Occupation
Engineer
Ordered 2/11 Through Peterson in Boise. Sting Gray Rubicon, 3.6L V6, Automatic. Got the VIN today, with an estimated ship date of 2/25 :surprised:

Huntinjeep

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1946 CJ2A, 1972 Commando, 2002 TJ, 2005 TJ, 2019 JL
Ordered 2/11 Through Peterson in Boise. Sting Gray Rubicon, 3.6L V6, Automatic. Got the VIN today, with an estimated ship date of 2/25 :surprised:
That would be a quick build! Must be a great time to order. Seams like Rubicon’s are built faster then others. Good Luck!

ttn333

First Name
Tuan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
I wonder if shipping is going to be an issue considering more than half of the country is frozen. I'm in CA so that's a long ways to go.

Professor_Chaos

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw x4, bmw 330xi, jeep Gladiator willys
Occupation
Homemaker
Howdy. Officially waiting as of 1pm today.

Sarge Green Willys Sport 6sp
Add...
Freedom top
Hard tri fold tonneau
Beige cloth
Aux switches

Stoked!

Asked em how long they thought.... got laughed at. Its ok, I was in on the joke.

Hopefully the MT issues get figured out soon. Crossing my fingers for a speedy process. Knocking on wood currently. Will be wishing on a star when available. If anyone has an oil lamp or monkey paw, let me know.

Thanks for the resource. Been lurking for the last month getting my research researched.

Just wait til you see my pics....

Socks

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler JK Rubicon Hardrock
Howdy. Officially waiting as of 1pm today.

Sarge Green Willys Sport 6sp
Add...
Freedom top
Hard tri fold tonneau
Beige cloth
Aux switches

Stoked!

Asked em how long they thought.... got laughed at. Its ok, I was in on the joke.

Hopefully the MT issues get figured out soon. Crossing my fingers for a speedy process. Knocking on wood currently. Will be wishing on a star when available. If anyone has an oil lamp or monkey paw, let me know.

Thanks for the resource. Been lurking for the last month getting my research researched.

Just wait til you see my pics....
Ordered mine 2-9-21@4:00p.m. Mojave. Have a VIN# within 18hrs. Checked yesterday...nothing. 6-speed manual too. I'm afraid it's 50/50 on getting something done by Jeep on the clutch issue to get our units built. I hope I'm wrong.
Sponsored