Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys in sarge green
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Pet shop owner
Just ordered a sarge green Willys fairly well optioned today. Hard top, auto, cold weather group, 8.4” and audio, safety group, trailer tow, aux switches, and spray in bed liner. Wow the options add up! But I’m over the moon about it. I’ve been driving my old Chevy pickup for 21 years.
Sponsored

steelponycowboy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKU Rubicon HR, 2017 Cherokee, 2021 JTR
Occupation
Retired Peace Officer
Dealer called said my JTR diesel was built last Wednesday and will be shipped in the coming week !

blau iii

First Name
nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 335i, 2014 X5, 2021 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Just ordered my truck!!!
Now to wait the 7 or so weeks....

Jeep Rubicon Gladiator
Hydro Blue
Brown Leather
6spd
Front Camera
Body Color Hard Top
Aux Switches
8.4 radio and stereo
LED lights
Cold Weather
Trailer Tow

Going to order 5 AEV Saltas in Onyx in the next week or two and will have those along with 35" Duratracs installed when I take delivery. I can't wait!!

After dealing with quite a few bone headed dealers in Pittsburgh, I ended up buying through Kate at Courtesy Jeep in Philly. She was awesome to work with and is delivering the truck to me across the state. They came down to $50,149 which was within $1,000 of Gupton and I didn't have to deal with the hassle of flying there/driving back and registering an out of state car though he was awesome to deal with too when I was talking with them.

Now to decide on a bumper/winch... Leaning towards the Arcus and 10k VR Evo with Steel line.

I can't wait to be back into a Jeep!!!!

TheSolarWizard

First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
Solar & EV infrastructure
Had to pull some serious strings at corporate to be able to order the cold weather group else I was gonna be forced to get the 80th anniversary for $3000 more

Nacho
Sport S
Diesel/8hp75
Popular equipment
Cold weather
Advanced safety
Safety
LEDs
Aux switches

Black aluminum wheels were required to order but only $200
just got word that “Farley” has landed at the dealership

Sponsored

kwiklot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
So this will be my 2nd JT
Had a hankering for snazzberry originally, but couldn’t resist Sarge green
Manual Rubi
LED package
Front trailcam
Tow package
Aux switches
Proximity entry
3 piece black hard top

she will be replacing a punkin manual rubi.
pretty jazzed about it TBH.

steelponycowboy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired Peace Officer
I've had my VIN for weeks and it still isn't built. It was supposed to ship last Friday but dealer now saying you can't believe those dates and right now orders are running 68 days+

FISCH

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLUR, 2021 Jeep JTR (on-order)
Occupation
HVAC Tech
I just order from Daniel at Gupton. He is super awesome to work with.

Bright White Rubicon
Saddle leather interior
Led package
Steel bumper
Dual top/color match hardtop
Cold weather group
Premium sound
Spray in bedliner
Along with others I’m forgetting (hopefully didn’t forget them on the order lol)

Blue Ridge

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Pet shop owner
I've had my VIN for weeks and it still isn't built. It was supposed to ship last Friday but dealer now saying you can't believe those dates and right now orders are running 68 days+
I'm seeing all kinds of times. One guy in either the Sarge green thread or Willys thread (I can't remember which) got his in 17 days!

bentrod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Diesel
Today it FINALLY happened! My order is in play with Kate at Courtesy Jeep in Philly!
Rubicon
Standard Rubicon rims
Steel front bumper
EcoDiesel
Sarge Green
Black fenders and hardtop
Black leather / Red stitching / Red Dash
8.4 uconnect
LED group
Switch group
Cold group
Keyless group
Cargo group
Trailer group
Wanted a hard cover, spray bed liner and hard top insulation but not available with the Diesel at this time. I'll get that myself. Same with the slush mats - cheaper on Amazon.
( I'm a minority on the black leather with Sarge Green - HARD choice but doing it - looks sporty to me! Just like the way the red pics up with all the other red Rubicon accents )

Sponsored

steelponycowboy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired Peace Officer
Today it FINALLY happened! My order is in play with Kate at Courtesy Jeep in Philly!
Rubicon
Standard Rubicon rims
Steel front bumper
EcoDiesel
Sarge Green
Black fenders and hardtop
Black leather / Red stitching / Red Dash
8.4 uconnect
LED group
Switch group
Cold group
Keyless group
Cargo group
Trailer group
Wanted a hard cover, spray bed liner and hard top insulation but not available with the Diesel at this time. I'll get that myself. Same with the slush mats - cheaper on Amazon.
( I'm a minority on the black leather with Sarge Green - HARD choice but doing it - looks sporty to me! Just like the way the red pics up with all the other red Rubicon accents )
Maybe that is why mine is in limbo, hard top insulation, bed liner and probably half the other stuff I chose with my diesel. Wish the dealer would have told me. I'm over 40 days now and not yet built.

Green_Gladiator

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mojave, 22 NX350 F-Sport
Occupation
Commercial HVAC
wow! ... I ordered on 3/3 ,, no vin yet. How long before you had a vin & did the dealer provide that to you ? My dealer went silent ..

steelponycowboy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired Peace Officer
wow! ... I ordered on 3/3 ,, no vin yet. How long before you had a vin & did the dealer provide that to you ? My dealer went silent ..
I had my VIN and VON 5 days after I ordered. But no build date yet 40+ days later

Blue Ridge

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Pet shop owner
I had my VIN in 5 days also. Once you have a VIN (and I bet you do, I ordered the same day), you can go to Jeep chat and they will be WAY ahead of your dealer on current status. https://fcacommunity.force.com/Jeep...ssion_id=e2c2946a-db43-4dc6-a697-f578fb6eb6e3

Pester your dealer for that VIN, they work for YOU. As of yesterday afternoon, my dealer said no updates, so build may not be started yet. When I went to Jeep chat, I got a very different message.
PbcRsPy.jpg

Green_Gladiator

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mojave, 22 NX350 F-Sport
Occupation
Commercial HVAC
I had my VIN in 5 days also. Once you have a VIN (and I bet you do, I ordered the same day), you can go to Jeep chat and they will be WAY ahead of your dealer on current status. https://fcacommunity.force.com/Jeep/apex/NAFTA_ContactCenterPreChat?endpoint=https://1z24.la3-c1-ph2.salesforceliveagent.com/content/s/chat?language=en_US&org_id=00Dj0000001qsDF&deployment_id=5723Z000000GxJV&sid=e2c2946a-db43-4dc6-a697-f578fb6eb6e3#deployment_id=5723Z000000GxJV&org_id=00Dj0000001qsDF&button_id=5733Z000000Gzn3&session_id=e2c2946a-db43-4dc6-a697-f578fb6eb6e3

Pester your dealer for that VIN, they work for YOU. As of yesterday afternoon, my dealer said no updates, so build may not be started yet. When I went to Jeep chat, I got a very different message.
Jeep Gladiator Just Ordered? Check in HERE! PbcRsPy
Thanks my friend 🍻... prepping an email to my dealer now!
Sponsored