Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD
Occupation
Retired Vet
Just ordered my JT Diesel on 07/24/21. Good thing I waited a week to order because I noticed they added the gorilla glass option finally like my sales rep said they were going to. :rock:

Jeep Gladiator Just Ordered? Check in HERE! 471B6962-89D8-4DEE-939F-BB2800FCC4E8
Sponsored

Godzilla

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Gorilla glass has just been recently added to the Build and Price feature on Jeep's website. But it has been in the order guide for a while now. Heck, on Jeep's website, it still doesn't even give you the option for Gecko green. I would suggest anyone about to order anything to also check the most current order guide for any additional options available. Because obviously, Jeep is slow to put it on their website.

1JeepFamily

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Would you mind posting the details (MSRP, Invoice, % Below Invoice) on your purchase pricing so the rest of us have a current picture? I'm currently working with Gupton as well. Thanks in advance.
Sure thing! We have a family car with all the creature comforts, so our JTM is more purpose-built—very few luxury add-ons.

The only thing that differs from the order sheet below is a request for the color-matched hardtop instead of the black one. I want clean lines from the front of the grille to the back of the A.R.E. CX Classic HD bed cap.

$45355 (standard order pricing below factory invoice)
$44873 (standard order pricing; Must have Tread Lightly Control #)
$44390 (standard order pricing; Must have Tread Lightly Control # AND dealer arranged financing)

Jeep Gladiator Just Ordered? Check in HERE! Screen Shot 2021-07-26 at 2.04.42 PM

jMichael

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Dodge PowerWagon
Occupation
Military
Sure thing! We have a family car with all the creature comforts, so our JTM is more purpose-built—very few luxury add-ons.

The only thing that differs from the order sheet below is a request for the color-matched hardtop instead of the black one. I want clean lines from the front of the grille to the back of the A.R.E. CX Classic HD bed cap.

$45355 (standard order pricing below factory invoice)
$44873 (standard order pricing; Must have Tread Lightly Control #)
$44390 (standard order pricing; Must have Tread Lightly Control # AND dealer arranged financing)

Jeep Gladiator Just Ordered? Check in HERE! Screen Shot 2021-07-26 at 2.04.42 PM
Awesome!! I literally had mine ordered today within 3 emails of working with Daniel. The process was too easy and no bs.

ygrignon

First Name
Yanik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Sport S Max Tow, Maserati Ghibli, Audi Q5
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Placed the order for my loaded Granite Sport S Max Tow
Jeep Gladiator Just Ordered? Check in HERE! IMG_9694 2 copy

Sponsored

crawlzone207

First Name
Brandie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JTRD, 2013 JKR
Occupation
Own Brandywine Graphics
Just ordered my JT Gladiator Eco Diesel about an hour ago......same same my 3.6. Couldn't pass up the deal.

ygrignon

First Name
Yanik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Sport S Max Tow, Maserati Ghibli, Audi Q5
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Placed the order for my loaded Granite Sport S Max Tow
The Auxilary Switch Group option invoice went up $44 compared to the June order guide. The Sport S aluminum wheels used to be WF6 and are now WFP it seems. This comes with a ~$100 increase. No idea if it's the same wheels or not. WFP were the standard wheels on the California edition.

portalgun

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubicon Diesel, 02 S2000, 15 4Runner
First ever ordered vehicle and with the way things are headed with electric it might be my last. Black Gladiator Rubicon Diesel with Daniel at Gupton. Sure was an easy process with him.

Now the waiting game and crossing my fingers for some good Jeep specials when delivery happens :)

TheKraken

First Name
Landen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Gladiator - Rubicon
Occupation
Having fun!
Rubicon is done and awaiting Transport. They did say that there is a delay due to a shortage of trucks to ship. But at least it is built and ready to go. I also got the window sticker email from the tracker at 1:00am this morning.

Overall it was less than a month to get it built and that was with the week long shutdown.

Ordered: 7/2
Vin: 7/7
D1: 7/12
I: 7/22
Ready for transport: 7/26

Sponsored

Synctheship

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90 XJ, 17 Titan SV King Cab, 21 JTRD
Rubicon is done and awaiting Transport. They did say that there is a delay due to a shortage of trucks to ship. But at least it is built and ready to go. I also got the window sticker email from the tracker at 1:00am this morning.

Overall it was less than a month to get it built and that was with the week long shutdown.

Ordered: 7/2
Vin: 7/7
D1: 7/12
I: 7/22
Ready for transport: 7/26

Wow not bad, gasser or diesel? Any addons/extra packages?

Chestnut

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 WRX, 2017 Forester XT, 2021 JTO
Occupation
Civil Engineer
Some of you have ordered after me and are taking delivery. I hope that means that mine is at least getting closer.

My dealer isn't really filling me in on the status. I haven't really had time to try the jeep chat thing for information.

ChimeraJT

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Green JTR Diesel
Occupation
Tech
Some of you have ordered after me and are taking delivery. I hope that means that mine is at least getting closer.

My dealer isn't really filling me in on the status. I haven't really had time to try the jeep chat thing for information.

Definitely reach out to your dealer and ask. They spend plenty of time sitting around between customers, they have a couple minutes to check your status.
Sponsored