Sponsored

Just Ordered? Check in HERE!

Staphylococcus0

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Diesel Gecko Gladiator, aka Ostentatious.
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Machinist
Can anyone that has ordered a Gladiator in Gecko green confirm that their build has at least started? It seems like this color has been a real hold up, and not sure why since they have already been turning out JLs with it. Unless Jeep is just trying to finish off some of the other colors first.
I'm still in D stage. With an order entry date of 8/4 I think.
Sponsored

Darel

First Name
Darel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JT Rubi Sarge Green; '08 JK
Occupation
Military
Just ordered my JT Rubicon in Sarge Green. Got my VON. Kinda freaking out here.

ChimeraJT

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Green JTR Diesel
Occupation
Tech
Checking in with my order:

6/25: Ordered JTRD
7/22: D1
7/29: Window sticker found
8/1: Shipped??

On 8/3 I was told by Jeep Chat that it has been shipped and my ETA was 8/9-8/17. My dealer has been telling me since 8/5 that he expects it "any day now".

Fast forward two weeks, no sign of it, nobody knows where it is, and I contacted Jeep Chat today and they told me I no longer had an ETA assigned... so... getting real nervous since I will be leaving at the end of August for a nearly 1 month trip and I need to pick it up before I leave.

Sponsored

VolatileA

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Ray Gladiator Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Trader & Educator + A/V
Just ordered my JT Rubicon in Sarge Green. Got my VON. Kinda freaking out here.
Grab some popcorn and patience.

I’ve waited 3 months for a new Mercedes before and this month+ seems worse lol.

Chestnut

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 WRX, 2017 Forester XT, 2021 JTO
Occupation
Civil Engineer
Got my call from the dealer. My gladiator was delivered today. I'll be signing paperwork and taking delivery tomorrow at 4:30pm. Gotta hurry up and get my top hoist and storage complete. It's getting here just in time for some awesome fall weather.
Build dates in the sig.

jackie4082

First Name
Jackie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Liberty
Occupation
Sales Associate
Mine was there 2 days, 8/11&12 per JC. Waiting to be shipped. Ordered 7/2, GG and all packages except smoker's.
Glad you guys got your Order as far as you got it. Not sure what the hold up on mine is. It was ordered on 6/26 and I didn't get the gorilla glass. Mine is still sitting in the D status. Wonder when they start working on them then?

jackie4082

First Name
Jackie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Liberty
Occupation
Sales Associate
Grab some popcorn and patience.

I’ve waited 3 months for a new Mercedes before and this month+ seems worse lol.
Good luck with yours. I've ordered mine on 6/26 and still in gathering stage. Not sure what the order to be put in the build stage. Hopefully yours don't take 3 to 4 months like mine.

Sponsored

Litfuse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Two Door Rubicon, 2017 Audi Q5, 2016 Ram, 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Glad you guys got your Order as far as you got it. Not sure what the hold up on mine is. It was ordered on 6/26 and I didn't get the gorilla glass. Mine is still sitting in the D status. Wonder when they start working on them then?
What is your trim level and options?

jackie4082

First Name
Jackie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Liberty
Occupation
Sales Associate
I got a Sport S with
8-Speed Automatic 850RE Transmission $2,000 Hydro Blue Pearl-Coat Exterior Paint $245 All-Weather Slush Mats by Mopar $165 Hardtop Headliner by Mopar $555 Cold Weather Group $695 Popular Equipment Package $1,595 8.4-Inch Radio and Premium Audio Group $2,095 Jeep Active Safety Group $995 Satin Black Grille by Mopar $195 17-Inch x 7.5-Inch Black Aluminum Wheels $195 Side Steps $695 Hard Tri-fold Tonneau Cover by Mopar $995 Spray-In Bedliner by Mopar

Litfuse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Two Door Rubicon, 2017 Audi Q5, 2016 Ram, 2016 Yamaha XSR900
8-Speed Automatic 850RE Transmission $2,000 Hydro Blue Pearl-Coat Exterior Paint $245 All-Weather Slush Mats by Mopar $165 Hardtop Headliner by Mopar $555 Cold Weather Group $695 Popular Equipment Package $1,595 8.4-Inch Radio and Premium Audio Group $2,095 Jeep Active Safety Group $995 Satin Black Grille by Mopar $195 17-Inch x 7.5-Inch Black Aluminum Wheels $195 Side Steps $695 Hard Tri-fold Tonneau Cover by Mopar $995 Spray-In Bedliner by Mopar
It must be the Jeep Safety group holding you up. Ordered mine on 7/20 with similar options as you minus the safety package and upgraded stereo and mine is due to ship this Friday.

jackie4082

First Name
Jackie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Liberty
Occupation
Sales Associate
It must be the Jeep Safety group holding you up. Ordered mine on 7/20 with similar options as you minus the safety package and upgraded stereo and mine is due to ship this Friday.
Thanks for the info. I think if I don't get it by Nov, I'll have to consider another option cz 22's will be available by then. It's Cool that your getting yours.

brucestec

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Website
revkit.com
Vehicle(s)
Diesel Gladiator & 392 Wrangler
Occupation
Healthcare Administration
Ordered 7/2
Gone back and forth between D and D1 for 6 weeks now. Apparently just entered into Build Schedule phase but Jeep doesn't provide the official stage anymore but did tell me that they now have all the parts needed to build the vehicle. Who knows!
Sponsored