First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTRD AEV370
Build Thread
Link
I was checking in on Jeep chat this morning. They said all parts sourced and waiting for build. Later in the day got a text from the dealer that the ship date is 2/5. Ordered on 12/20. Seems to be moving pretty quickly. Ordered a diesel Rubicon.

Shipping direct to AEV for a JT370 package. Not sure how long that part is going to take - estimated 3-4 weeks by the dealer.
Sponsored

DenverBob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 Sting-Gray JTRD (D1), 2002 Porsche Boxster S
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Off-Road Adventure Engineer (part time)
Looking forward to my second Jeep. Owned an ‘83 CJ-8 Scrambler back in the day- good times.

Ordered 1/3 from Daniel @ Gupton. Sting-Gray JTRD, Black Hard Top, Body Colored Fender Flares, Cold Weather Group, Windshield Tie Downs, Aux Switches, ACC, Active Safety, Trail Cam, Trail Rail System, Gorilla Glass, Trailer Tow Package…with mods stacking up and ready for instal.

BaliMawr

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTMT, 2004 R1150GS, 1979 R100
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Art Teacher, Blacksmith
Ordered my 2nd Jeep truck on Saturday. Last was a 91 Comanche. Needed something to tow a travel trailer, hate driving full size trucks. Going with a fairly well optioned Sport S with Max tow. Hated having to get the automatic, but it's a fair trade-off. Consoling myself with dreams of remote start next winter. And OMG, that heated wheel! ;).

Choice Mojave

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave
Occupation
Chihuahua Wrangler
So I ordered from Daniel at Gupton on 12/31. Gladiator Mojave with almost everything....Got the VON as soon as I sent the deposit. But since then silence, was hoping I would have the VIN by now to hang out in Jeep Chat. :crying:

1996XJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Cherokee , 2021 JTMojave (punjabi), 22 gobiator
Occupation
Hot Dog proprietor
So I ordered from Daniel at Gupton on 12/31. Gladiator Mojave with almost everything....Got the VON as soon as I sent the deposit. But since then silence, was hoping I would have the VIN by now to hang out in Jeep Chat. :crying:
Did you ask him for it? I had to email them and ask for mine. A few other people did too. They didnt contact me because i think they are swamped with orders.

Sponsored

JJones95

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Rubicon
Occupation
Logistics
Did you ask him for it? I had to email them and ask for mine. A few other people did too. They didnt contact me because i think they are swamped with orders.
This is what I had to do.

Choice Mojave

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave
Occupation
Chihuahua Wrangler
No actually I have been keeping myself from doing that. I read all the mentions on the forum about not bothering them because they are so swamped. I didn't want to become "That Type of Customer", but it would be nice to get a VIN so I can hang at Jeep Chat along with here:LOL:

1996XJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Cherokee , 2021 JTMojave (punjabi), 22 gobiator
Occupation
Hot Dog proprietor
No actually I have been keeping myself from doing that. I read all the mentions on the forum about not bothering them because they are so swamped. I didn't want to become "That Type of Customer", but it would be nice to get a VIN so I can hang at Jeep Chat along with here:LOL:
I think you should ask them. You waited long enough, patiently. I think i asked for mine after a week or two. You arent doing anything wrong. They are accepting the orders and need to be able to keep up with the customers or start turning people down if they cant handle it. Daniel was super fast to send me mine when i asked him for the VIN.

As far as not bothering them i get it. But i found it helpful to ask them reasonable questions during the process because you kind of probably get lost in mix if you dont.

JeepJunkie

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 TJ Rubicon, 2019 JLU, 2022 JT Mojave
I ordered my Mojave through Leon Travis at Criswell on Jan 11th and got the vin 2 days later.
I would definitely reach out and ask.

BaliMawr

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTMT, 2004 R1150GS, 1979 R100
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Art Teacher, Blacksmith
Hey eveyone! I just ordered from Hall in Va Beach, on 1/15. Waiting on my numbers. GCM Sport S, Max Tow. Going for TT hauler and DD, but have some mods planned, of course.

Sponsored

jeeprrr

First Name
Ihar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTRD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Ordered EcoDiesel Rubicon on 1/17 from BudClary in Auburn, WA, got VON/VIN numbers assigned next day.

ajkaz

First Name
Arun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTRD
Ordered from Tuttle Click in Irvine on 1/13, got my VIN today, status D: "Firm Scheduled; serial number is assigned." Dang prices went up!!!

ScottBeach

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator sport s
Occupation
Engineer
My son in law just ordered is sport s from gupton. Beat the price hike this week.

Choice Mojave

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave
Occupation
Chihuahua Wrangler
I think you should ask them. You waited long enough, patiently. I think i asked for mine after a week or two. You arent doing anything wrong. They are accepting the orders and need to be able to keep up with the customers or start turning people down if they cant handle it. Daniel was super fast to send me mine when i asked him for the VIN.

As far as not bothering them i get it. But i found it helpful to ask them reasonable questions during the process because you kind of probably get lost in mix if you dont.
Gonna Do It! Yes I agree... It is a lot of my money I will be signing over and I agree I will become a wallflower if I don't.

Choice Mojave

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave
Occupation
Chihuahua Wrangler
So within 5 minutes of my email to Daniel, asking if I got my VIN. Daniel replies! :clap: Thanks to you 1996XJ! :like: So I got my VIN.... Now what do I do?:CWL:
Sponsored