Sponsored

Just the little things

TYJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
On the other hand, try going shopping with some friends and having to place your groceries back there...in the rain. That is no fun...
No issue either way with a tonneau cover.
Sponsored

snide

First Name
Big Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gladiator
When the Gladiator came out, we stopped at a local stealership to take a look at one. The way it was parked, on a hill, the ass end was up in the air. At that angle, the bed looked totally useless, so I didn't bother looking any further. Ended up buying a '19 RAM crew cab.

Over the next few months, I didn't use the bed much. And I decided that I needed to reduce a payment. So, I traded the RAM and my '18 Camaro vert for a Sport S with a soft top. I've used the bed of the JT much more than I've used the bed in the RAM.

rsscoggins

First Name
Ronald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, F150, Harleys
I have always had a truck. When we got rid of the last boat, I had a Dodge 2500 Diesel and said "I no longer need a vehicle that will pull the house, if needed" so I bought a JKU. Loved the Jeep with the top off from April to November but still needed a truck for various things and finally traded for an F150 about 5 years ago.

Then the Gladiators came out - PERFECT, it's a Jeep and a truck. Pulled the trigger on one last month! Got the Max Tow as we now have a smaller boat plus I wanted the 4.10 gearing already done from the factory.

SquirrelNuts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S

Sponsored

Sower3213

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xxxx
Ive owned Jeeps for 25 years. As part of a Christian RV construction ministry I had been towing my JKUR behind my Moho for years. I would store my tools in the Moho and load up the jeep at every project and then unload 3 weeks later. Really wanted to get back into a truck but unwilling to give up the Rubi. Along comes the Gladiator and my needs are answered! That bed is my tool box with a nice hard tonneau cover to protect them. A Jeep truck just doesn’t get any better then that in the car world!

OP
OP
Jeeperjamie

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
Another try doing this day, can't do this in a wrangler. Hauled a swing set to a friend's house that wanted it and a barbie power wheels. I've used this thing more than I thought I would for what it is and that's a truck. Love it!!!

Jeep Gladiator Just the little things PXL_20210320_210928190

Jeep Gladiator Just the little things PXL_20210320_203748473
Jeep Gladiator Just the little things PXL_20210320_203733333

Bulldog10

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland Sarge Green Diesel
Occupation
Retired Helicopter Pilot, FAA ATC, Retired Gentleman Farmer Trying to Survive Divorce!
Vehicle Showcase
Ive owned Jeeps for 25 years. As part of a Christian RV construction ministry I had been towing my JKUR behind my Moho for years. I would store my tools in the Moho and load up the jeep at every project and then unload 3 weeks later. Really wanted to get back into a truck but unwilling to give up the Rubi. Along comes the Gladiator and my needs are answered! That bed is my tool box with a nice hard tonneau cover to protect them. A Jeep truck just doesn’t get any better then that in the car world!
I'll have to agree with this Youngster of the Jeep World-I been waitin for the Gladiator since my first CJ 49 years ago.

Geoarch

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
swxrflab.net
Vehicle(s)
2024 JTR, Bright White AT; 2022 JTR MT (traded)
Occupation
geoarchaeologist (retired)
Bedcover and a couple 2x4's and you can secure them in the back without them going anywhere.
FYI The Tacoma bed net fits well in the back of bed with a couple of hooks. Good for groceries etc.

Geoarch

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
swxrflab.net
Vehicle(s)
2024 JTR, Bright White AT; 2022 JTR MT (traded)
Occupation
geoarchaeologist (retired)
I'll have to agree with this Youngster of the Jeep World-I been waitin for the Gladiator since my first CJ 49 years ago.
You and me both. Bought a new 73 CJ-5 for $3500! Had it for 15 years, two engines and a clutch- that’s it.
Sponsored