First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Chorkee. 2004 Wrangler
Occupation
Retired
Guess I'm one of those that doesn't mind keeping my JT mostly as I bought her, 21 Sport S. I like the ride and the MPG I'm getting.
I have been scouring for some take off rims, a little nicer little more aggresive tread but I keep seeing takeoffs with 25 miles, sensors and nuts for $350.00 exactly like what I have on now.
Going to a dealer tomorrow and throw down 300 cash and see what happens.
Sponsored

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
Guess I'm one of those that doesn't mind keeping my JT mostly as I bought her, 21 Sport S. I like the ride and the MPG I'm getting.
I have been scouring for some take off rims, a little nicer little more aggresive tread but I keep seeing takeoffs with 25 miles, sensors and nuts for $350.00 exactly like what I have on now.
What you trying to get, 1 tire, that's about what $300 will get you cash at a dealership.

OP
OP

Whatscooking

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Getting four tires rims and sensors, nuts too.

4xjeepr

First Name
DON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator Sport, 06 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 95 Wrangler Rio Grande
I'm still on stock rims and wheels but, looking for Mojave rim and tire take offs. Luck Is not on my side!!

Sponsored

bentrod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Diesel
I'm in this group too, keeping my Rubicon stock wheels, tires, and suspension.

DBravo

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland, 2021 Jeep JL Sahara
I'm staying stock (Overland 255 70 r18) but would like to eventually move to a more aggressive tread/look in stock size like Nitto. Love the MPG I'm getting on stock and I like the look of the stock rims. I've put 13k on it since June!

SnazzGlad

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
I found some Willys take offs I’m happy with. Better than the silver sport wheels with minivan tires on them. I’ve always like upgrading to better OEM wheels than aftermarket. There are some real nice aftermarket wheels for Jeep’s tho.

PyrPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Sport S Max Tow; Honda Element
try fb marketplace
The Rubicon takeoff Falkens usually go for $800-1000. Bridgestone ATs for about $250-400

Shackleton

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi Gladiator Sport S Max Tow, Camry
I have the Sport S stock rims and tires that came with the Max Tow option. I’ve seen take-offs of what I have ( not quite the minivan tire but not great) for $375 on craigslist with tpms, lugs etc with no miles on them. I’ve been tempted to get an extra set just because of how inexpensive they are but I think I’ll save my money and keep looking for the upgraded Rubi take offs. I just hope my ride and mpg don’t suffer too much. If the rubber wears out before I find the right deal I do like the stock rims with a slightly more aggressive tire as can be seen on other threads on this forum

Sponsored

FrankFrqnkFrank

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys Gladiator
One of the reasons I went with the Willys was the overall look including the wheels. So I’m keeping them.

Blade1668

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90XJ, 91XJ, 91MJ, 05 LJ, 20 JT
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
No your not alone in using the factory tires.
I have a set in storage of SportS HT and rims waiting to be installed after I wear down the set of AT stock ones on mine. FYI a set of stock AT 245 have worn over half the tread off in 26000 miles. So I'll be needing to replace them before long. No I don't try to wear them down till cords are showing, to much rain and wet roads for that.
I did order a plasta-dip spray kit to change color of rims the Al chrome. I don't think looks good with Gobi.

AZJT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
I'm staying stock (Overland 255 70 r18) but would like to eventually move to a more aggressive tread/look in stock size like Nitto. Love the MPG I'm getting on stock and I like the look of the stock rims. I've put 13k on it since June!
This is what I did - kept the Overland rim and slapped on Nitto Ridge Grappler 285/75/18s... :involve:

SelfmodJT

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 jeep JT Willys, 2005 350z con
Ive spent almost 10k in mods and have yet to touch the suspension and wheels lol. Doing a lot to the interior, crazy how small things all add up.

OP
OP

Whatscooking

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Made the deal for $300.00