Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturer
I was in touch with @ORACLElights today and a few weeks ago. The ship date continues to slip. I was told today my ship date is estimated (not guaranteed) as Dec-24th, therefore, no Christmas delivery. My frustration is we can all go on-line and see other Oracle dealers are offering the same deal today that we got on the forum months ago. Yet, months ago all of our credit cards were charged to offset the fabrication cost of the skid plate. I can say I will never finance another Oracle production run. I feel "used" as a Forum member to see the same deal now available to the general public and still have delivery delays. I hope this product is as great as claimed. I am just disappionted in how we were used/charged as a Forum.
Hello! I am sorry to hear you feel that way, and we certainly did not intend for that.

The groupbuy is a first come first serve benefit. Meaning anyone paying ahead of time will get this item before any other dealer or online store. We have limited quantities since its a new product, but as a group buy member you will get allocated first!

Regarding the delay in the product we are actively working to update you on this and doing our best to get this expedited. I believe we all know about the supply chain issues, as it is stated that the date can change in the group buy messaging.

Nevertheless I understand your frustration and know that we are doing our best to get this out earlier then the date shared with you.

Thank you for your patience and I hope we can continue to assist you in the future!
Sponsored

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
@ORACLElights my recommendation is to be open with this forum on supply chain issues, ect.... we can be your biggest advocate or a big neigh-Sayer on a product. I appreciate innovation and want to see more out-side of the box engineering of useful products. However, the marketing/sales side of the product need to be transparent and open with delivery and risks associated with delivery dates.
We completely understand and hope to continue to update you accordingly. I apologize this was not relayed to you.

The new update is 12/20 however we are working to ship this sooner.

We appreciate everyone's patience!

TRI-JAB

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Samson-'20 Gladiator,'07 BMW Z4,'22 BMW M340 xDriv
Build Thread
Link
We completely understand and hope to continue to update you accordingly. I apologize this was not relayed to you.

The new update is 12/20 however we are working to ship this sooner.

We appreciate everyone's patience!
I appreciate the outreach separate from this thread. I may have been a bit harsh and I apologize for the emotional reaction to the delivery slip. We are all dealing with Supply Chain issues. I understand why they reached out to our forum to bring us in early. I want to continue to support the development of new JT accessories. Thank you for the customer contact.

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Here are a couple of photos from different angles for reference:

Jeep Gladiator LED Aux Light Integrated Front Skid Plate Concept 2915-023_AO_1024x1024

Jeep Gladiator LED Aux Light Integrated Front Skid Plate Concept 2915-023_AL_1024x1024

Last edited:
OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Installed on a Rubicon 392 :rock:
Jeep Gladiator LED Aux Light Integrated Front Skid Plate Concept ORACLE_LED_Skid_Plate_n

Sponsored

Shawnu22

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Sport S Diesel
Occupation
Project Manager
Received my skid plate LED today. Installation was very easy. Fitment is fine with my rigged ridge HD bumper, however I do have some concerns that the bumper hangs low enough to partially block some of the LEDs. I will need to wait until tonight to test.

Jeep Gladiator LED Aux Light Integrated Front Skid Plate Concept 20211223_122621
Jeep Gladiator LED Aux Light Integrated Front Skid Plate Concept 20211223_122621
Be sure and let us know how they look at night! I have my JTSD on order but plan on a set of these for sure. I also really like the bumper, what brand/model is that?

Giljr572

First Name
Gilles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S "Max Tow"
Occupation
Military
Anyone installed one of these with the Rugged Ridge Venator bumper? I like the concept but I'm worried that the "center bottom bumper shell" would be in the way. It's not a skid plate per se, but it's pretty close...

Venator Bumper.jpg

Painkillerspe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Anyone installed one of these with the Rugged Ridge Venator bumper? I like the concept but I'm worried that the "center bottom bumper shell" would be in the way. It's not a skid plate per se, but it's pretty close...

Venator Bumper.jpg
Just by looking at it I don't think it would work. The skid plate needs to mount to the place where the lower bumper shell mounts to.

Sponsored

#HuckleberryJeep

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.flowcode.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT 5.7 Hemi, '21 JLUR 392, '84 CJ7, '69 CJ5
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Realtor
Something else to consider for wiring them up; After removing the factory bumper (with fogs lights built in), the harness plug (and in-dash switch) for those OEM fogs is left unused. Why not just plug directly into that?

Painkillerspe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Something else to consider for wiring them up; After removing the factory bumper (with fogs lights built in), the harness plug (and in-dash switch) for those OEM fogs is left unused. Why not just plug directly into that?
My OEM fog lights and connectors are still in use. I suppose it would be possible if you changed the connector on the skid to match.

#HuckleberryJeep

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.flowcode.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT 5.7 Hemi, '21 JLUR 392, '84 CJ7, '69 CJ5
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Realtor
My OEM fog lights and connectors are still in use. I suppose it would be possible if you changed the connector on the skid to match.
Yeah, I should've specified that's not the case for everyone, only those of us who went with a bumper without fogs. Even a T-style jumper that fit between that junction of plugs would be a great time-saver for installation and keep the new lights and your fogs on 1 switch. Just a thought.

Giljr572

First Name
Gilles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S "Max Tow"
Occupation
Military
Just by looking at it I don't think it would work. The skid plate needs to mount to the place where the lower bumper shell mounts to.
Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. I need to look at their install instruction and compare to what my bumper is covering to confirm, but I'm pretty sure that it won't work.

Painkillerspe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. I need to look at their install instruction and compare to what my bumper is covering to confirm, but I'm pretty sure that it won't work.
Their install instructions where not great. Definitely was not for a JT. Also had nothing about what to do if you had aux switches but I figured it out.
Sponsored