Let's see those Mojave's and Mods

jserb04

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
I just can’t understand why people want to change over $7k worth of suspensions components on a Mojave. Not sure what I am missing. I came from a lifted JKU and wanted to go to a Rubicon and 37s with a lift until I drove a Mojave. I will eventually go to 35s because you can with the suspension intact. I just don’t understand starting with this platform if you want it lifted.
great question. i went for it bc i liked the way it looked. Might not be the cheapest and im OK with that. If you can help me put 37's on it that's the main goal for the lift.
Sponsored

njjeepthing

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.blinkerfluidproductions.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator, 2018 JLU
Occupation
Event Planner
great question. i went for it bc i liked the way it looked. Might not be the cheapest and im OK with that. If you can help me put 37's on it that's the main goal for the lift.
37's will fit easily with a small spacer lift and the right offset on the wheels, check out the Rebel build.
Jeep Gladiator Let's see those Mojave's and Mods Screen Shot 2020-08-03 at 2.41.33 PM

jserb04

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
37's will fit easily with a small spacer lift and the right offset on the wheels, check out the Rebel build.
Screen Shot 2020-08-03 at 2.41.33 PM.png
Thanks brother. I searched "rebel build" only thing i can find is a Rubicon? is there a different forum your referencing?

njjeepthing

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.blinkerfluidproductions.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator, 2018 JLU
Occupation
Event Planner

Kev Mojito

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Mojito
MOJAVE BUILD!
Alright. Full newbie to the Jeep family. Just purchased my first Jeep and its a Gladiator Mojave! Im going to try and do a 3.5 lift with 37X12.5 with 20X9 wheels.

Shock relocation brackets

p.s i will post photos of my rig over the next few days
If you find out you need longer shocks, I'm interested in buying your stock Mojave shocks :)

Sponsored

TheSolarWizard

First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
Solar & EV infrastructure
I just can’t understand why people want to change over $7k worth of suspensions components on a Mojave. Not sure what I am missing. I came from a lifted JKU and wanted to go to a Rubicon and 37s with a lift until I drove a Mojave. I will eventually go to 35s because you can with the suspension intact. I just don’t understand starting with this platform if you want it lifted.
if I was gonna go all out with axle swap, coil overs etc I’d start with this platform because the take offs would bring the cost down quite a bit and then Id have a better frame, cool hood and higher retained value vs a sport.

Last edited:
OP
OP
TexasMojaveGuy

TexasMojaveGuy

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mojave Gladiator
If you plan to do any off-road adventures not in sand, you will need a lift. I got stuck on level 2's in Barnwell due to the long wheelbase. I was able to retain my OE shocks which is the brunt of the cost you are paying for. And the various components throughout the Mojave make it more appealing for some than the ubiquitous red look.

RydersRide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Update on the Mojave! Ready for some harder trails now :jk:

Current Upgrades:
  • Borla Dual Atak Exhaust
  • Fox Steering Stabilizer
  • Grab Handles
  • Clear turn markers
  • Ready Lift 2.5" leveling kit (Hybrid w/ 2.5 inch coils)
  • 37" tires (BFG KM3)
  • Wheels Black Rhino - Axle 18s
  • Rock Krawler Adj Front Track Bar
Jeep Gladiator Let's see those Mojave's and Mods Screen Shot 2020-08-03 at 2.41.33 PM
Was the Borla a direct bolt-on without modifications?

jens

First Name
jenelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave 2020
Occupation
Health Care
My latest Mojave Mod was protecting the back seat from a toddler (notice the car seat with orange accents).

Is that a standard cover for the seat? Need for my dog!

tacowolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Just picked her up and added the 35” ridge grapplers and did a little plasti dip depending on your color scheme and patience

8BB8483E-AB24-4C4A-A3D9-84B6C08627AA.jpeg

4D017275-54BE-4DA9-B354-6A3E07DD114E.jpeg

FC038F6C-3829-44B9-A85A-C9A6FD4FFB28.jpeg
How’s the ride on those? E-load right? Is the ride much stiffer? I’m planning on putting 35” Ridge Grapplers without a lift, would be great to hear how you like them!

Sponsored

MoparToYou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Here is how mine is rolling these days. It is working well, I'm very happy with it.
Jeep Gladiator Let's see those Mojave's and Mods Mojave 12-5-20 4

MoparToYou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Did you go with the new teraflex lift or piece your own together
That is a Teraflex 2 1/2" Performance spacer lift for a JL, with a few additional parts. I added an adjustable Teraflex forged front track bar and Teraflex Sport front lower control arms.