First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, Punk'n. 2018 Camaro SS, Nighfall
Occupation
Operations
Glad to hear you like yours I've got one on order.
You won’t be disappointed, I know they are expensive but if you want a secure bed cover that you can load up with no worries this is a great option.
No regrets at all.
Sponsored

WXman

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland EcoDiesel
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
Best deal around when I purchased.

Mac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Hydro Blue Max Tow
Finally...

Jeep Gladiator Lets talk about bed covers LoPRo4

Looks good, thanks for posting the pictures.
Does the edge of the cover frame mount against the inside edge of the bed and then the clamp squeezes them together?

Kevin_D

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S, 1971 J4000, a bunch of other stuff
The cover side rails are bolted in with brackets at the front & rear of the box, using existing holes (without the Trail Rail system,) no clamps. There is an inch-thick piece of weatherstripping that sticks to the inside edge of the box cap, and the cover side rails compress that to seal. The side rails are an inverted L-shape, and sit on top of the box caps, with the other leg of the L on the inside edge of the cap.

Kevin

Reactions: Mac

Sponsored

Whitarmy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2014 JKR
Did some searching on the site and not really finding anything or much of anything. Since they have been out for a couple model years now, maybe more info is out there now .What bed cover are you running and how is it holding up? I am looking into them and have seen a few from factory, best top, rugged ridge and some of the off brands. But would like to hear from others that have installed them and how are they holding up?
Little late to the party. I started with the rugged ridge trifold. Pretty nice top. Hated how it covered the back window when folded. Got the BAK Industries Revolver X4 now. Had some powder coat damage in transit but overall am super happy. Plus the roll up hard tonneau will work when a rack is developed to incorporate the mounting of the tonneau where a trifold won’t

Slowride

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
I went with the Tyger roll up for the Colorado. I've used trifolds in the past on my full size trucks with excellent results. Since the Gladiator bed is so small, I figured I may need all of the bed open more often. A roll up gives me that flexibility without having to completely remove it. The bed stays dry with this cover. I'm pleased with it's performance so far.
Do you know if this will fit with the trail rail system?

Gatorac

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport S Max Tow, Mazda Miata, Audi SQ5
Occupation
Motor-sports Event Manager
Do you know if this will fit with the trail rail system?
I'm not sure. I am using L-Track were the trail rails go and I think the L-Track is a little thinner.

OP
OP
JTPatriot

JTPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JT Rubicon
Occupation
Proto Shop Technician
Finally ordered a cover after reading everyone's replies and watching reviews. Decided on the TruXedo Sentry Tonneau Cover. I ended up spending more than I really wanted to but I really liked the hard roll up covers and they have latches along the sides to help secure the cover down. Reviews were good and the the price was ok. I will update after install and using it for a bit.
Thanks for all the responses.

Sponsored

unsocbl

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Willys Eco-diesel
Do you have access to entire bed? Does it fold all the way and rest on back window?
No...of the 3 sections, only the back 2 fold up and rest on the last section. For full bed access you have to remove the cover (only takes a couple of minutes)

Higher_Ground

First Name
J. T.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Sport S
Well, I ordered the Gator EFX hard cover as well. Came much sooner than expected, but man there is something to be desired with how they package and ship this thing.

Jeep Gladiator Lets talk about bed covers gator cover package

But even thought the box was beat up, I don't think it really explains how the cover ended up with this golf ball sized dent right in the middle panel.

Jeep Gladiator Lets talk about bed covers gator cover dent 2

Thankfully that is only on one side and doesn't show through. So when the cover is closed, you can't tell. But when it's strapped in the open configuration you'll be able to see it.

That being said, my main question is with the drain tubes they provide. Where am I supposed to route them? I see two slits in the liner where the bed meets the bulkhead, but they are really narrow and I would have to get some sort of fitting to put on the tubes.

For now I am using this hole they left uncovered after spraying the bed, next to the tie down. Is that a bad idea? Is it intended to be used as a drainage hole?

If I keep it there I think I need to cut the tubes down a bit. I can't really tell which way the end is oriented and if it's going to hold water.

Jeep Gladiator Lets talk about bed covers gladiator drain hole tube

Stevevdbh

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
Occupation
Manager
Well, I ordered the Gator EFX hard cover as well. Came much sooner than expected, but man there is something to be desired with how they package and ship this thing.

But even thought the box was beat up, I don't think it really explains how the cover ended up with this golf ball sized dent right in the middle panel.

Thankfully that is only on one side and doesn't show through. So when the cover is closed, you can't tell. But when it's strapped in the open configuration you'll be able to see it.

That being said, my main question is with the drain tubes they provide. Where am I supposed to route them? I see two slits in the liner where the bed meets the bulkhead, but they are really narrow and I would have to get some sort of fitting to put on the tubes.

For now I am using this hole they left uncovered after spraying the bed, next to the tie down. Is that a bad idea? Is it intended to be used as a drainage hole?

If I keep it there I think I need to cut the tubes down a bit. I can't really tell which way the end is oriented and if it's going to hold water.

following since I just ordered mine lol!

staros

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC
Hi all:

Just wanted to let you know of a deal that is around for the next couple of days.

I went ahead and ordered the fas-top travel package from here:

https://radco.com/fas-top-travel-package-tonneau-cover-topper-100212

I got a pretty good deal. Free shipping, no tax. Has not been delivered yet but has shipped. I will not be able to install it until I receive my Gladiator in a couple of months.

They are running an even better deal now with a discount code of XMAS15 until the 15th.

Just wanted to pass it along.

Be well. Stay safe.

Steve
Sponsored