Jeepjams

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 wrangler
Jeep forum,
I’ll be pulling the trigger on a lift soon. Any signs of manufacturers offering deals for the holidays? Figured look into it before pulling the trigger.

Thanks much appreciated.
Sponsored

DeezJT

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pending
Occupation
Process Engineer
usually RK has good discounts, but they take over a month to get. I had it on my JK but vendors told me it was a couple months out for the JT so I went another route.

kevman65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
J
Your best bet is to hit the Board Sponsor's pages and websites.

I have seen 15%-25% off on their web pages. Some change them daily, some have flash sales, but just about all of them have something going.

Word of warning, you're looking at a wait to get everything.

DeezJT

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pending
Occupation
Process Engineer
You can use “SHARKTANK”on Northridge4x4. Also, email Morris4x4 as they give the best quotes, however they don’t work with Clayton or Metalcloak so some manufacturers, you’ll have to call direct.

Northridge4x4

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.northridge4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Sahara JKU, 2013 Rubicon JKU
Occupation
Seller of badassery
We have a code for this forum. Gladiatorforum would be that code :)

also as you are shopping around I would ask one of the most important questions. Do you have it in stock???

our website shows live inventory so you know prior to ordering what we have and don’t have. And it’s our inventory in our buildings :)

also if you have any questions feel free to call us and make sure you check out the front page of our site we are offering some crazy deals right now

Sponsored

kevman65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
J
We have a code for this forum. Gladiatorforum would be that code :)

also as you are shopping around I would ask one of the most important questions. Do you have it in stock???

our website shows live inventory so you know prior to ordering what we have and don’t have. And it’s our inventory in our buildings :)

also if you have any questions feel free to call us and make sure you check out the front page of our site we are offering some crazy deals right now

Yes, Northridge 4x4 is very open about shipping delays AND if it's a shelf item or direct ship.

The things I have ordered from them that were on back order (delay?) have come in earlier than their estimate so far.

OP
OP

Jeepjams

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 wrangler
Thank very much I have a running list of parts I’d like so if I see something I’ll go for it.

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
We can always put some package deals with one of our lifts and shocks together for customers! Just shoot us a PM or give us a call! (203) 691 8593
Sponsored