aprez27

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S. Max Tow.
Vehicle Showcase
With the fender DRL/ turn signals do you need the switchback ones that will amber and white? Which fender lights did you get?

I purchased OEM's from someone here on the forum.
Sponsored

XraytecH

First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Xraytech
Vehicle Showcase
I had no idea they had halo fog lights. Did you tap the cigar lighter fuse for both halo's? Can the fuse handle 4 halo lights?

They look really cool! I bought the headlights you have (they're on their way). Now you have me thinking about the fog lights like that.
All 4 halos daisy chained into the cig lighter fuse. Have NOT blown a fuse after about a month in service.

Beewdawg

First Name
Brewdawg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator
Occupation
Truck driver
I used Lasfit bulbs for everything. I'm not sure in regard to the headlamps but I'm pretty sure these are the ones, but you need to check for yourself:

https://www.amazon.com/LASFIT-Headl...193-1-2--669-&vehicleName=2020+Jeep+Gladiator

These are the DRL/turn signal lights I ordered. They are switchback bulbs, the DRL is brilliant white and the turn signal is amber. If you're looking for straight amber bulbs, that is a different part number, and these are not on Amazon that I have found:

https://www.lasfit.com/products/744...ghts-canbus-error-free?variant=13884799320148

And, these are the fog lights I ordered from Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075XFPMLJ?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2_dt_b_product_details
Thanks for the links.
I will research these make a decision.
Been looking at other things too.

Theses being straight plug & play makes them very attractive.

OP
OP

jjs3845

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator Overland
Thanks for the links.
I will research these make a decision.
Been looking at other things too.

Theses being straight plug & play makes them very attractive.
Absolutely. Plus no computer flash.

OP
OP

jjs3845

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator Overland
One other question was rattling around in my head. What if you bought LED's that did not need the computer flash but you changed the setting anyway? Has anyone ever done that? Would it do anything? Would it help or hurt?

Sponsored

mdyucca

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Occupation
Retired
One other question was rattling around in my head. What if you bought LED's that did not need the computer flash but you changed the setting anyway? Has anyone ever done that? Would it do anything? Would it help or hurt?
Did you ever find the answer to this question. I have made the change to plug and play LED’s with everything working fine now. I just recently purchased the taser and now have the same rattle.

OP
OP

jjs3845

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator Overland
Did you ever find the answer to this question. I have made the change to plug and play LED’s with everything working fine now. I just recently purchased the taser and now have the same rattle.
No I never did. However, I changed my headlights and fog lights to Oracle LED's, changed my turn signals and DRL's to LED's , never made the change in the computer and all is well since probably August or so.

mdyucca

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Occupation
Retired
No I never did. However, I changed my headlights and fog lights to Oracle LED's, changed my turn signals and DRL's to LED's , never made the change in the computer and all is well since probably August or so.
I have done the same but only now have the taser and am thinking about making changes in the settings for the lights. If I find any answers I will let you know. Thanks for the reply. đź‘Ť
Sponsored