First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Technical Implementation Engineer
I really like this Ace bumper. I ordered mine a little over a month ago knowing they were on back order and knowing that the pandemic would further impact the ship time. Still, it was worth the wait for the overall look and the recessed winch design, which I was also looking for.

I should be getting it in another week or two.
Pics?
Sponsored

jasunto

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Technical Implementation Engineer
Looks great! No issues with factory LED fogs in the way of the winch? I saw a YouTube video and guy was complaining that the fogs crunched against xeon 10s. Might have to jump on their 15% off sale right now.

Mr. Wuf

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Principal
It’s tight, for sure, but everything fits.

Mickey1961

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Sales
Smittybilt XRC

Jeep Gladiator Looking to add a bumper to my Rubicon 787576DA-8C39-491E-B788-7ED91EC49242
Do you like your XRC gen 2 bumper
I heard that you have to remove the skid plate on the rubicon I’m supposed to get mine installed tomorrow
I don’t think that’s a good idea

Sponsored

JeepDadiator

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Engineer
I just installed (partially) the Bondi Deluxe on my Rubicon. I am extremely happy with the quality and parts included. There were a few small bumps to overcome on installation, and I weighed each part since I saw another thread were weight was a concern. The ARB Bondi Deluxe includes a new skid plate with notches for hi-lift jack points as well. It also reused the factory LED fog lights so it meet all of my criteria. The picture is during installation, and shows one side upgraded (test fit only) with the quake DRL fender chop. I snagged this picture to see both oem and high line fender lighting styles with the bumper. I will complete the installation of everything and post a detailed review soon if that helps.

IMG_20210117_165932.jpg

JK4AER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon, 2003 TJ Rubicon
I have the RR Arcus as well. I thought it was the most OEM looking option. My favorite is AEV but cannot afford it. I replaced the huge tow hooks with shackle mounts.

20210112_085404.jpg
Sponsored