Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
Instead of using logic, thinking for themselves, or even taking time to look or drive and honestly compare, they are just accepting it's a Jeep thing, or they are told unless it's simple and makes money fast ignore it?
I'm glad I work for myself now - do my own thing. I got sick of working with and dealing with people who never took the time or effort to even think logically (many can't these days - people are taught what to think, not HOW to think)

I guess with my little "mental thing" going on, I just view things totally differently and I KNOW I use totally different thinking processes than most people.

Some call it thinking outside of the box - I HATE THAT FREAKIN TERM!!!
Geesh, no one should ever be thinking inside a box. First, there IS NO BLOODY BOX! The box never existed. If there's a box, you invented it and put yourself inside it. No one else put you there.
Get over that thinking outside of the box BS. Stop following the stupid crowd - think freely, think for yourself, be independent - troubleshoot. I dunno why, but I hate that term and always have.

If for no other reason - consider this - my cats are very appreciative of "thinking outside of the box" - their motto -
Hey, can be please do our thinking outside of the box? That's where I crap......

No one troubleshoots any more. I guess with computers and OBD II there's little need. But there's still steering, brakes, suspension, whatever.
Sponsored

CMac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT, Toyota Highlander, HD FLHRC and FLSTSCI
Occupation
Professional Aviator
Some call it thinking outside of the box - I HATE THAT FREAKIN TERM!!!
Geesh, no one should ever be thinking inside a box. First, there IS NO BLOODY BOX! The box never existed. If there's a box, you invented it and put yourself inside it. No one else put you there.
Get over that thinking outside of the box BS. Stop following the stupid crowd - think freely, think for yourself, be independent - troubleshoot. I dunno why, but I hate that term and always have.

BRA-VO!! I hate that saying, too....was dumb as fcuk in 1998, dumb as fcuk now.

TheGreatCO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave Previous: 2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, 2013 Ford Escape