Sponsored

Love your JT? Post here!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I own two jeeps. This is already my favorite one. And I think they’re the best Jeep ever built, even over the wrangler. I’ll never get rid of it.
Agree. I couldn't ever justify a Wrangler because they had no bed to put longer stuff in. And their tow ratings were shit...Still are. But for an offroad vehicle, they're awesome. I like the utilitarian nature of the JT. It has the bed the JL is missing, and the longer wheelbase helps it drive and handle a bit better on the road, and at highway speeds. And the higher tow rating makes it more versatile, and can pull light-to-moderate trailers or boats. AND you still get the same flex and 90% of the offroad capabilities of a JLU. What's not to love???

I also agree, that I can see myself keeping this one for the long-haul. Even if I buy something else in the future, I'll still have the JTR, and my Cummins. I'm sure I'll end up putting a Hemi in it sooner or later.
Sponsored

rr11

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT 2005 TJ 2003 F250
Occupation
Retired
Made the first payment on it yesterday, yep I still love it. Talked about mine so much my brother is buying one.

Sponsored

93civej1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Sport S (Max Tow)
only had mine almost 2 weeks now. Loving mine so far. Audio equipment sucks though for the speakers.

Sponsored

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD
Occupation
Jeep
Absolutely love mine. I ended up parking my 3.6l while I wait for the Diesel to arrive, but Everytime I go out for a drive I fall back in love. I drive customers Jeep's daily(mostly JL's & JK's) but none compare to my JT

musicman10_1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon 2020
My family of four has had more fun driving around town in our new JT than we've had in any other vehicle ever. Can't wait to get some camping in and some off-roading. To say we love it would be an understatement.

0cC5Naml.jpg

Clay

First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Retired LEO
I have gone though two Wrangler Unlimiteds and this is absolutely the best! Yesterday, while on the interstate, a Wrangler Unlimited pulled up next to me and gave a thumbs up! Not the wave, but a thumbs up! You have to love it!
Sponsored

Last edited: