Magnuson TVS1900 Kit Available Now

piroman683

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Gladiator
No Dyno, sorry. I can say it is considerably more power, actually the SC does a considerable amount of work in this range. Makes the drive alot smoother in my opinion. How long have you had you JT. It took mine about 1500 miles with the 35s before the trans and the engine seemed like they were in sync and working really good. I questioned getting an SC for a bit, but then came to my senses, lol.
I've had mine for 7000+ miles now with the manual trans. I intend to get the SC, but made a commitment to myself to get an investment property first. Hopefully prices come down so i can get my property and the SC before the end of the year. I'm also thinking i might upgrade to FOX 2.5 DSC's first since I've already broken say bar link, track bar, had drive shaft replaced (i think they missed it from the recall), and had to retorque the entire suspension (dealer installed rubicon lift). After romping last weekend my shocks were hot AF, so thats why I'm leaning towards shocks first.
Sponsored

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport - Sting Gray
Vehicle Showcase
I've had mine for 7000+ miles now with the manual trans. I intend to get the SC, but made a commitment to myself to get an investment property first. Hopefully prices come down so i can get my property and the SC before the end of the year. I'm also thinking i might upgrade to FOX 2.5 DSC's first since I've already broken say bar link, track bar, had drive shaft replaced (i think they missed it from the recall), and had to retorque the entire suspension (dealer installed rubicon lift). After romping last weekend my shocks were hot AF, so thats why I'm leaning towards shocks first.
Smart man right here. I'm holding out as well to see what this real estate market does but I did just put a bunch of mods on my gladiator and hope to do the supercharger at some point.

gmc1000_1965

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator

Sponsored

Tonopah01

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT auto; 2005 Wrangler TJ Unlimited
Occupation
retired
35 in tires (Toyo MT) and 4.10 gear ratio. 2 in factory lift.

gmc1000_1965

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Thanks. That's a decent number on 35s. Seen about 220 stock wheels, now 210 on 35s, and about 200 on 37s. It's just a good example of what to see with what tires. Cant wait to see your post and how you like it.

Tonopah01

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
retired
Vivid is doing a video on this install and will be making that available later. The install will be done in the next couple of days and they are going to video both on the street and off pavement. I am supposed to be able to pick my JT up this coming Monday.

DAVECS1

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
That is a sweet ride! Cannot wait to see what you think. Out of all the SC kits I have done, this is probably one of the most well thought out factory appearing kits, I have installed. I am very pleased with the tune it has been trouble free. First gear may be a bit aggressive, but the more I drive it the more I am convinced this was done to help add longevity to the trans. It basically gets the pressures and oil flows up for proper clutch holding. If you ease away, it works just like stock

DAVECS1

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It would be neat to post the graphs if they have them when done at the dyno. I think it will show more are under the curve early in the room range. Significantly more area! If you can, find 93 octane, my data logs show that it maintains a bit more timing going from 91 to 93 octane.

Sponsored

Tonopah01

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
retired
piroman683: No. But I should have that information by next week and I will post.

Tonopah01

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
retired
I picked up my JT Rubicon today and put some miles on it. The Magnuson added about 100 rwhp (210>308) and about 80fps of torque throughout much of the rev range. The truck drives smoothly and the transmission shifts flawlessly. And, yes, it is a whole new driving experience. Power comes on low in the revs (1800-2000) and builds very quickly thereafter. I am really liking it. Vivid will be posting a video in a couple of weeks and I will post a link to it here.
Jeep Gladiator Magnuson TVS1900 Kit Available Now dyno

DAVECS1

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Man I knew the torque off the bottom was better, but that is rediculous. I am not a fan of the stair steps in both the tq and hp curves, but they are not horrible. My guess is it is switching tables and they were not smoothed at the transition to each other. Do you know if Vivid switched your plugs? I am usually not a huge believer in spark plugs tech, but I got these finished up Tonite and I am convinced the engine is significantly smoother and more responsive. Thank you for posting your graphs. It is very very appreciated!
Jeep Gladiator Magnuson TVS1900 Kit Available Now 20200514_202831

Tonopah01

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
retired
I will find out if they switched the plugs but, based on info I received here on this forum, I made sure that they consulted the online install instructions from Magnuson instead of relying on the written material that came with the supercharger -- they confirmed to me that the written instructions were lacking and in some places, just plain wrong. The spark plug gapping info is in the online install instructions so I am confident that they at least regapped the plugs.
Sponsored