First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave
Occupation
Chihuahua Wrangler
lol, I know the feeling. You’re going to love it. I had that same thought intially too… that “shoot, the mojave might limit a lot of my options” but enough guys are figuring it out and so am I! Excited to see your rig!
Thank you..... I don't wanna bother Daniel at Gupton, figured I'd have my VIN by now so I could be on Jeep Chat and "dream" :crying:
Sponsored

Sonoran_Mohavey

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Real Estate Development
Good news… I found a few pics on making the holley air intake fit. Which I plan on doing. The AEV would likely fit the same but I’m going the Holley route.
I found this after searching forever on google, someone posted it to reddit
Jeep Gladiator Making a snorkel fit for the Mojave C46B1AF4-4A6E-4B5B-8430-3325D92564BB

The White Rabbit

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Self Employed
The Amfib snorkel by RR, is IMHO the best designed snorkel. Unfortunately I am also a future Mojave owner. I wrote to RR, to see if they have any plans to make a kit for us Mojave owners. Maybe some more interest shown by owners may convince them to do this? Worth a try?
Email sent! Everyone bomb them with emails!

Rubi-Zero

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT, 2020 JLUR, S5
Good news… I found a few pics on making the holley air intake fit. Which I plan on doing. The AEV would likely fit the same but I’m going the Holley route.
I found this after searching forever on google, someone posted it to reddit
Jeep Gladiator Making a snorkel fit for the Mojave C46B1AF4-4A6E-4B5B-8430-3325D92564BB
Nice, I wonder if the owner followed the template to cut the hood? I would imagine they modified the template to sit lower as the Mojave hood sits a little higher or they cut a little at a time to get a nice fit.
The AEV and mopar would fit with a little modification but both templates for the cut in the hood would need to be modified or tweaked for proper fitment around the snorkel

Email sent! Everyone bomb them with emails!
It doesn’t make sense for them to make a Mojave specific one, when their current design covers every trim besides the small market for the Mojave.

Sonoran_Mohavey

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Real Estate Development
Nice, I wonder if the owner followed the template to cut the hood? I would imagine they modified the template to sit lower as the Mojave hood sits a little higher or they cut a little at a time to get a nice fit.
The AEV and mopar would fit with a little modification but both templates for the cut in the hood would need to be modified or tweaked for proper fitment around the snorkel

It doesn’t make sense for them to make a Mojave specific one, when their current design covers every trim besides the small market for the Mojave.
I ordered this exact intake so hoping in the next 30 days or so I’ll write up a guide and put it on the forums 😎

Sponsored

The White Rabbit

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Self Employed

There’s always hope my friend.

Green_Gladiator

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mojave, 22 NX350 F-Sport
Occupation
Commercial HVAC
I emailed RR direct regarding a snorkel for the Mojave. The response below .....

Screenshot_20220117-141239_Gmail.jpg

Sponsored

SavageNation

First Name
Savage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave 2022
Occupation
Senior Lab Technician / Chemist
Hello Everyone,

A few weeks ago, I just ordered my new Jeep Gladiator Mojave after owning 2003 Rubicon I preordered in 2002. Over 20 years old and still going strong:)

I have been searching tirelessly for a snorkel for my new Mojave only to discover there are none currently to date!

The Mojave Gladiator uses a unique hood and cowl shape that is taller on the sides, thus doesn’t properly fit any snorkel bodies or bezels in the market at this time. The Mojave has a raised hood leaving a 3/4" gap between the hood and snorkel piece that would ordinarily / perfectly mount replacing the side cowl piece. For this reason alone, all snorkel “WILL NOT” fit any Mojave Gladiator models 😭

This is extremely frustrating and makes no sense to me why they don't yet have a simple solution. Their is an obvious need and only makes sense to do so. The Mojave has been in existence for exactly two years now and has been in concept to after market networks much longer!

Rugged Ridge AmFib is by far the best concept & fit for a snorkel. You don't have to cut into the hood, what a novel concept :)giggle:)

OMIX-ADA owns Rugged Ridge. Customer Service number is 1-800-449-6649. You can send them a letter and write to them via email at [email protected]
Sponsored