Website
bit.ly
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Ray Gladiator Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Trader & Educator + A/V
Will be following this thread, seems like AEV has an option.

RavensEyeOffroad

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Will be following this thread, seems like AEV has an option.
I just checked AEV they listed this at the bottom of the snorkel page:
" Please note: This Snorkel System is NOT compatible with 3.0L Diesel JL/Gladiator models or Mojave Gladiator (gas or diesel). "

Sponsored

Rubi-Zero

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT, 2020 JLUR, S5
If you look up the member HRDWURC, he has the mopar one installed. Took a little modification to the bracket and instead of using the template to cut the hole in the hood, he said it would be a tighter fit if you cut your own hole, because the hood sits up higher.

When I get around to it, Iā€™d like to modify an AEV snorkel since none of them bolt right up, plus I want to use the cyclone prefilter.

MTSemperGladiator

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Auto Sales
So what i am doing to solve this issue is: I am ordering an Extra Cowl for the Mojave right side and use the Amfib Snorkle. What i will do is cut to fit more or less. The only issue will be the finish. I will post once i am done with it and let you know how it looks.

OP
OP
The White Rabbit

The White Rabbit

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Self Employed
So what i am doing to solve this issue is: I am ordering an Extra Cowl for the Mojave right side and use the Amfib Snorkle. What i will do is cut to fit more or less. The only issue will be the finish. I will post once i am done with it and let you know how it looks.
Definitely interested to see

Jefe1018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubi Ecodiesel
Build Thread
Link
I would imagine the 'snorkel' is appropriate on the Mojave. As a 'desert runner' it would likely benefit from getting the cleaner air higher up than through a fender well (that where stock air intake is routed to right?).

I know the cowl on the diesel and Mojave's are different than other models, but I'm not sure why. Does anyone really know?

Sponsored

OP
OP
The White Rabbit

The White Rabbit

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Self Employed
I would imagine the 'snorkel' is appropriate on the Mojave. As a 'desert runner' it would likely benefit from getting the cleaner air higher up than through a fender well (that where stock air intake is routed to right?).

I know the cowl on the diesel and Mojave's are different than other models, but I'm not sure why. Does anyone really know?
image.jpg

Mat_The_Chief

First Name
Mathew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gecko Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Logistics
Hey everybody, just saw AEV post on their story that AGM4x4 in Mexico had a Mojave with one of their snorkelā€™s on it. Just wondering if anybody had seen anything as AEVā€™s website still states their snorkel doesnā€™t fit the Mojave.
Jeep Gladiator Anyone install a snorkel on a Mojave? 4FFC02A2-E067-45A1-9A6C-6B6E9433A46A

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Hey everybody, just saw AEV post on their story that AGM4x4 in Mexico had a Mojave with one of their snorkelā€™s on it. Just wondering if anybody had seen anything as AEVā€™s website still states their snorkel doesnā€™t fit the Mojave.
Jeep Gladiator Anyone install a snorkel on a Mojave? 4FFC02A2-E067-45A1-9A6C-6B6E9433A46A
Might be a developmental one off for AEV and maybe one is coming down the line?

Radio Guy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired Broadcast Engineer
Not sure what's inside a snorkel for a Gladiator but if they offer a version with the spinning vane thing inside that kicks out dirt I can highly recommend that. I had an H1 Hummer that came with something that looked like the link below and it worked fantastic. Offroad in very dusty environments I could see the snorkel blowing dirt and debris out the bottom of the spinning thing. The main air filter was used when I got the vehicle and after 5yrs of driving the main air filter still looked like new even after lots of rough off roading.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/293541583161
Sponsored