First Name
Savage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave 2022
Occupation
Senior Lab Technician / Chemist
So I sent a letter requesting them to make a AmFib High mount snorkel for our Mojave Jeeps. I got an initial auto response:

Omix Customer Service Team ([email protected])To:you + 1 more Details
##- Please type your reply above this line -##
Your request (921084) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff.
To add additional comments, reply to this email.
*** Please reply directly to this email chain. Creating a new email chain will create a new ticket, which may slow the response time. ***

I will keep posting upon new developments. I hope other Mojave owners do the same.
Sponsored

Sonoran_Mohavey

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Real Estate Development
Not fully true. See above. Weā€™ve seen both the Holley and the AEV fit the Mojave. Details are sparse on how, but its possible.

Holley never shipped mine so I ordered the AEV. I know it fits, its just a matter of making it.

89C1F316-2CA7-43A5-BCD4-84B851F86104.jpeg

Hello Everyone,

A few weeks ago, I just ordered my new Jeep Gladiator Mojave after owning 2003 Rubicon I preordered in 2002. Over 20 years old and still going strong:)

I have been searching tirelessly for a snorkel for my new Mojave only to discover there are none currently to date!

The Mojave Gladiator uses a unique hood and cowl shape that is taller on the sides, thus doesnā€™t properly fit any snorkel bodies or bezels in the market at this time. The Mojave has a raised hood leaving a 3/4" gap between the hood and snorkel piece that would ordinarily / perfectly mount replacing the side cowl piece. For this reason alone, all snorkel ā€œWILL NOTā€ fit any Mojave Gladiator models šŸ˜­

This is extremely frustrating and makes no sense to me why they don't yet have a simple solution. Their is an obvious need and only makes sense to do so. The Mojave has been in existence for exactly two years now and has been in concept to after market networks much longer!

Rugged Ridge AmFib is by far the best concept & fit for a snorkel. You don't have to cut into the hood, what a novel concept :)giggle:)

OMIX-ADA owns Rugged Ridge. Customer Service number is 1-800-449-6649. You can send them a letter and write to them via email at [email protected]

SavageNation

First Name
Savage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave 2022
Occupation
Here is the website: AEV : https://www.aev-conversions.com/product/jl-gladiator-snorkel/

Scroll down to the bottom right of text and it states very clearly this: " Please note: This Snorkel System is also compatible with 4XE models but NOT compatible with 3.0L Diesel JL/Gladiator models or Mojave Gladiator (gas or diesel)."

It clearly states does not fit the Mojave. I have not spent the time on the AEV snorkel like I have for the RR AmFib to find in specific detail as to why it won't fit. However, I can assure you I am not going to gamble and take a chance on messing up my $70,000.00 brand new Jeep Gladiator Mojave!

I want a nice clean professional look and if I have to cut into the hood, I am going to want it done and completed professionally. Most Jeep shops want cookie cutter solutions and most body shops won't gamble on retrofits. I am having a hard enough time finding a "Custom" Body Shop that will add 2ndary (Metallic Lime Green) color to my all black Mojave. My first project along with a snorkel if possible is to repaint my hood metallic lime green. This means taking the hood off and completely stripping it and repainting (complete) process with finish, rust proofing etc.

Rubi-Zero

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT, 2020 JLUR, S5
The AEV and mopar both will fit the Mojave and more then likely others like it, with slight modification to one of the brackets. Itā€™s really not that big of a problem to solve. Then the only thing to worry about is cutting the hole in the hood.
The hood sits higher so you will not be able to use the exact template they supply.

When I do mine, I will install everything first and get the snorkel secure and then work on cutting the hole last. If you measure well you will be able to get it were you need it to be. I would start small and work my way out until I get a nice tight fit around the snorkle.

Last edited:

Sonoran_Mohavey

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Real Estate Development
Here is the website: AEV : https://www.aev-conversions.com/product/jl-gladiator-snorkel/

Scroll down to the bottom right of text and it states very clearly this: " Please note: This Snorkel System is also compatible with 4XE models but NOT compatible with 3.0L Diesel JL/Gladiator models or Mojave Gladiator (gas or diesel)."

It clearly states does not fit the Mojave. I have not spent the time on the AEV snorkel like I have for the RR AmFib to find in specific detail as to why it won't fit. However, I can assure you I am not going to gamble and take a chance on messing up my $70,000.00 brand new Jeep Gladiator Mojave!

I want a nice clean professional look and if I have to cut into the hood, I am going to want it done and completed professionally. Most Jeep shops want cookie cutter solutions and most body shops won't gamble on retrofits. I am having a hard enough time finding a "Custom" Body Shop that will add 2ndary (Metallic Lime Green) color to my all black Mojave. My first project along with a snorkel if possible is to repaint my hood metallic lime green. This means taking the hood off and completely stripping it and repainting (complete) process with finish, rust proofing etc.
Iā€™m aware of what the website says. Im telling you and showing you that AEV has posted photos themselves of it fitting on a Mojave, it obviously fits. But as Rubi-zero said, its the hood cutout that is different. Thats the only part that could be different. It would have to be a custom cut. Any shop with an ounce of confidence could install it nicely.

Where are you located that you canā€™t find a shop that will paint a hood and sells a Mojave for 70 racks? šŸ¤”

Sponsored

Choice Mojave

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave
Occupation
Chihuahua Wrangler
Hello Everyone,

A few weeks ago, I just ordered my new Jeep Gladiator Mojave after owning 2003 Rubicon I preordered in 2002. Over 20 years old and still going strong:)

I have been searching tirelessly for a snorkel for my new Mojave only to discover there are none currently to date!

The Mojave Gladiator uses a unique hood and cowl shape that is taller on the sides, thus doesnā€™t properly fit any snorkel bodies or bezels in the market at this time. The Mojave has a raised hood leaving a 3/4" gap between the hood and snorkel piece that would ordinarily / perfectly mount replacing the side cowl piece. For this reason alone, all snorkel ā€œWILL NOTā€ fit any Mojave Gladiator models šŸ˜­

This is extremely frustrating and makes no sense to me why they don't yet have a simple solution. Their is an obvious need and only makes sense to do so. The Mojave has been in existence for exactly two years now and has been in concept to after market networks much longer!

Rugged Ridge AmFib is by far the best concept & fit for a snorkel. You don't have to cut into the hood, what a novel concept :)giggle:)

OMIX-ADA owns Rugged Ridge. Customer Service number is 1-800-449-6649. You can send them a letter and write to them via email at [email protected]
A couple of us has reached out to RR, only to get the "There currently are no plans...." response:angry:. A lot of us like the RR AmFib and I actually saw a member with the Amfib set up on his Mojave... (can't find the pic) the slight difference in height was acceptable IMO. :fingerscrossed:

SavageNation

First Name
Savage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave 2022
Occupation
Iā€™m aware of what the website says. Im telling you and showing you that AEV has posted photos themselves of it fitting on a Mojave, it obviously fits. But as Rubi-zero said, its the hood cutout that is different. Thats the only part that could be different. It would have to be a custom cut. Any shop with an ounce of confidence could install it nicely.

Where are you located that you canā€™t find a shop that will paint a hood and sells a Mojave for 70 racks? šŸ¤”
I live in Oswego, IL. (as captured in my profile) and it wasn't hard reaching $70k for this vehicle in this day in age as I and everyone understands how cost of living and inflation works! You have to be living on the moon to not realize we don't make anything in this country anymore in addition to food shortages happening all over! I just hope everyone who isn't aware becomes so before its too late. If you wish to fact check me, you can call Jeep River Front Chrysler 200 Hansen Blvd. North Aurora,, IL. 60542. You can reach sales at 630-538-7691. I fully understand how so much mis-information is over the internet. So I take exceptional measure to ensure I am thorough in the information & knowledge I share & provide.

I got every optional upgrade except for heated seats, heated stirring wheel and bed cover. I will be purchasing the Weather Tech bed cover because its a few dollars cheaper and better design. Both are about $1,000.00. You can review in the two snipit attachments (Price Order Confirmation, POC) I have provided.

All in all, I'm struggling to do what I want with my Mojave but am not and will never give up! It just seems like I am witnessing a "Brain-drain" or people here have no sense of doing business and making money. We are truly living in a sad state of affairs Jeepers!

Jeep Gladiator Making a snorkel fit for the Mojave POC 3-22-22 11

Jeep Gladiator Making a snorkel fit for the Mojave POC 3-22-22 2

Last edited:

SavageNation

First Name
Savage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave 2022
Occupation
So I have attached there first response to my email request to OMIX-ADA.

"
Bruce G. (Truck Hero)

Apr 1, 2022, 3:16 PM EDT

Good Afternoon,

Your message has been forwarded to our product management team and we appreciate your submission.

Best Regards,

Bruce G.
Customer Service"

My email request to them is below in attachment.

Attachments

SavageNation

First Name
Savage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave 2022
Occupation
So I have attached there first response to my email request to OMIX-ADA.

"
Bruce G. (Truck Hero)

Apr 1, 2022, 3:16 PM EDT

Good Afternoon,

Your message has been forwarded to our product management team and we appreciate your submission.

Best Regards,

Bruce G.
Customer Service"

My email request to them is below in attachment.
Hope this isn't an AprilFools joke! lol

Sponsored

91Bmech

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Machinist
What about the snorkel from borne or Mishimtoo?

Joe Gladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
has anybody actually tried to fit the Rugged Ridge AmFib to a Mojave and see what mod could be done to make it work? aka macgyver it.

Holy_Crap

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
has anybody actually tried to fit the Rugged Ridge AmFib to a Mojave and see what mod could be done to make it work? aka macgyver it.
You would think that the engineers and designers at RuggedRidge would be able to design and manufacture a trim piece that would snap in place to fill the gap between the hood/cowl and the AmFib piece. Or maybe someone with good 3D printer could come up with a design and print one. I for one would buy it.

bmbrboi

First Name
Ash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Snazzberry JT
Occupation
Systems Engineer
Resurrecting an old thread but, I happened across this guy on YouTube. Found him on Facebook and he is sending me the template he designed. Maybe reach out. Seems like a fairly easy mod if you arenā€™t scared to cut on your Jeep.

bmbrboi

First Name
Ash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Snazzberry JT
Occupation
Systems Engineer
Resurrecting an old thread but, I happened across this guy on YouTube. Found him on Facebook and he is sending me the template he designed. Maybe reach out. Seems like a fairly easy mod if you arenā€™t scared to cut on your Jeep. Mojave Snorkel mod
Sponsored