Troutman

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 jkx, 16 jkuhr, 2020 gladiator
LOL TROUTMAN'D. BOOM ROASTED
call it what you will, i am not the only one whom got tired of the run around and will not be the last. i happened across a facebook listing for a white manual someone got tired of waiting for and bought a auto off a lot instead. While FCA still got sales out of most of us, they still could have doen a better job with this.
Sponsored

chrcal14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
call it what you will, i am not the only one whom got tired of the run around and will not be the last. i happened across a facebook listing for a white manual someone got tired of waiting for and bought a auto off a lot instead. While FCA still got sales out of most of us, they still could have doen a better job with this.
Amen. Mine going to KZ today notwithstanding.

Doesn't change my perception of the process. If I buy from them again, I'll wait until they have what I want sitting on lots before I go shopping.

All of this and previous harsh words said, no grief whatsoever to the designers, engineers, and builders at Jeep. It's a great vehicle, checks off every box I ever wanted in a small truck short of a little more oomph in the engine and adds the bonus of it's peculiar Jeepiness.

My opinion of their sales, marketing, and support teams is, well, somewhat lower.

Troutman

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 jkx, 16 jkuhr, 2020 gladiator

Doesn't change my perception of the process. If I buy from them again, I'll wait until they have what I want sitting on lots before I go shopping.

All of this and previous harsh words said, no grief whatsoever to the designers, engineers, and builders at Jeep. It's a great vehicle, checks off every box I ever wanted in a small truck short of a little more oomph in the engine and adds the bonus of it's peculiar Jeepiness.

My opinion of their sales, marketing, and support teams is, well, somewhat lower.
ill still buy from them as well, but i will not order anything anymore

skl1

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 Camaro convertible, 1996 Jeep Cherokee, 2012 F150 CrewCab
Put in my order today! Had originally thought I'd go with the Gator Green and a Sport S. But I really prefer the color matched fenders and top on almost all the other colors I like, so I decided to get the Overland with color matching. And then I seemingly lost all control and proceeded to add almost everything. Got a manual Overland, Firecracker Red. Also got the leather, heated seats, spray in bedliner, tonneau cover, LED lights, Aux switch group and tow package. Did the Affiliates deal. Still expensive. But I'm looking forward to delivery. Haven't been this excited about a car in a while.

lukem80

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon

I'm about this { } close to buying a used 2014-15 Tacoma TRD off road and just buying a supercharger for it. Only thing holding me back is my $500 deposit I could probably get back out of the stealership. Week 15 is approaching

Sponsored

chrcal14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
I'm about this { } close to buying a used 2014-15 Tacoma TRD off road and just buying a supercharger for it. Only thing holding me back is my $500 deposit I could probably get back out of the stealership. Week 15 is approaching
Hopefully it clears the hurdle soon. I was bracing for JB hell, but dealer said KZ today.

Maybe yours got out the gate too?

O|||||O

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator

I got word today that I'm also in KZ. Being that we're both in PA, maybe our trucks will share a ride together. My dealer, being his overly optimistic self, wants me to stop in tomorrow to do paperwork so that they can start my lift the minute they unload my Jeep.

cgflyer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon MT, 2013 Ford Focus ST
Occupation
United States Coast Guard
ProComp’s 17x9 -12mm offset on 315/70R/17 Milestar Patagonia XT
The new tpms sensors aren’t learning right though, have the tpms light but traveling so will have to figure it out when I get home.

71427CB1-C354-421D-887A-A359B6FA2424.jpeg

FC754960-EAD3-4B51-9F7B-1525EC114914.jpeg

BC7481C0-55D2-47B6-8C6C-9EA3AD1D1F14.jpeg

381B4B60-3AC8-4755-ADE0-8347DD6FAEB1.jpeg

B49D904B-B00F-4326-9785-79649E7C85E8.jpeg

FB9B7FC2-EE48-41A5-A901-559DC4EB4C69.jpeg

O|||||O

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Don't do it. They seem to be moving through JB at lightning pace. My truck had the bed liner, tonneau cover and trail rail and I'm already in KZ after going into JB Tuesday or Wednesday.

lukem80

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Hopefully it clears the hurdle soon. I was bracing for JB hell, but dealer said KZ today.

Maybe yours got out the gate too?
I can't check Jeep chat but once a week (usually Monday) or I might honestly go insane. I figure when I get the email about my 'window sticker' showing up that'll get me excited..... so far it just has a build sheet. I know from Ohio the Gladiators ride on a rail until they get to Birmingham, AL then they ride on an 18 wheeler... so once they do leave its not very far like the west coast folks

Sponsored

kayakmike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Granite Crystal Metallic Launch Edition
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rocket Scientist
Don't do it. They seem to be moving through JB at lightning pace. My truck had the bed liner, tonneau cover and trail rail and I'm already in KZ after going into JB Tuesday or Wednesday.
Agree with 7 slot. Hold on. At least see where your order is end of next week. It looks like the Toledo floodgates are opening on custom orders. The first batch of Granite LEs (21 weeks since ordering...) flew through the plant this week (someone was still D1 on Wednesday and is KZ today, with at least 3 other folks at least JB, ~10 build sheets dropped this morning), and the rest are scheduled to ship by the end of next week.

nortski3

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon & BMW F800GS
I'm sitting at day 125 with mine sitting in KZ status since 7/30. Beyond frustrated and loads of travel for work in the coming weeks means it'll probably sit at the dealership for a couple weeks until I have the ability to drive the 3 1/2 hours to go get it once it finally comes in. It blows me away the manual is the base option yet all the manual consumers are getting jacked around and feel like there's no end in sight for their delivery.

chickencalada

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road, '13 Jeep Wrangler Sport

chrcal14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
I got word today that I'm also in KZ. Being that we're both in PA, maybe our trucks will share a ride together. My dealer, being his overly optimistic self, wants me to stop in tomorrow to do paperwork so that they can start my lift the minute they unload my Jeep.
Hehe, I hope they do go down the road together! And same deal, have lift wheels tires sitting at the dealer waiting. :) Be heading home with a bed full of takeoff parts and a wood crate.

chrcal14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
ProComp’s 17x9 -12mm offset on 315/70R/17 Milestar Patagonia XT
The new tpms sensors aren’t learning right though, have the tpms light but traveling so will have to figure it out when I get home.

71427CB1-C354-421D-887A-A359B6FA2424.jpeg

FC754960-EAD3-4B51-9F7B-1525EC114914.jpeg

BC7481C0-55D2-47B6-8C6C-9EA3AD1D1F14.jpeg

381B4B60-3AC8-4755-ADE0-8347DD6FAEB1.jpeg

B49D904B-B00F-4326-9785-79649E7C85E8.jpeg

FB9B7FC2-EE48-41A5-A901-559DC4EB4C69.jpeg
Great wheels. Simple and classic. Almost went with similar Classic IIIs from Mickey Thompson.

Giving me a ruh roh raggy moment... not sure 5 takeoff wheels and a lift crate are going to fit!
Sponsored