First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator
Occupation
Executive
I love my Kikbax mirrors. They pop on super easy and include the foot peg. I love the Carolina MM mirrors but I think they lack value for the money.
008AB1D2-958C-4568-8785-4DAB22C53AD7.jpeg
I think i am going to order those... thanks!
Sponsored

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator, Toyota Prius, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Network Security
I am holding out on hopes that Quadratech releases JL/JT mirror movers. I have researched a ton and couldn't find anything that really gives me a true mirror. Being in SC I don't need anything for compliance with laws so I truely want something that will work as good as stock.

FLUndertaker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport, 1986 Jeep CJ7
I bolted on my CMM mirrors today. Pricey? yup but worth it. Fit and finish is top notch. The fact that they can bolt to the top or bottom of the grab handle gives options and the mounting ball gives me options for cell phone or go pro.

OP
OP

Pscobee

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator
Occupation
Executive
I bolted on my CMM mirrors today. Pricey? yup but worth it. Fit and finish is top notch. The fact that they can bolt to the top or bottom of the grab handle gives options and the mounting ball gives me options for cell phone or go pro.
Pictures!

you take the mirror off when doors go on?

Sponsored

Shootist

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
IT
Vehicle Showcase
Correct. Thumb screw and they’re off.

Jeep Gladiator Mirror option for no doors 961A2EEF-5D86-4DC5-8C21-861D631299C0

Stop doing this too me!!!!! I want those CMM mirrors so stinking bad.

Can I have yours?

They are seriously nice but damn the cost to play is so steep. I am watching for a special on them. A group buy would be nice.

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator, Toyota Prius, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Network Security

After driving a HUMVEE around work all last week, I really like these. They are in line of sight with the windshield and have the separate blind spot mirror. Thinking about retrofitting something like this by using a light-bar windshield mount.
Thoughts?
Its interesting you shared this. I have had a similar idea for the longest time. I have been thinking of going to the junkyard and getting a set of truck mirrors off something like a ram 1500 that can either pivot or extend slightly for towing. Want to mount them to the a-pilar or the cowl in some way, then remove the factory ones and get the best of both worlds. The windshield mount is a good idea.

To clarify I want normal towing mirrors that adjust a little and nothing like this level

Jeep Gladiator Mirror option for no doors 1600010457880

FLUndertaker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Can I have yours?

They are seriously nice but damn the cost to play is so steep. I am watching for a special on them. A group buy would be nice.
Sorry brother. LOL. I went for a long drive today including several stops where I needed to use the mirrors to back out. They work well for a 4-5" convex mirror but no where near as well as a fullsize mirror, obviously. The convex shape also takes some getting used to, especially on the drivers side. There were rock solid with no movement and had zero wind whistle, which is a big pet peeve of mine.
Expensive no doubt but they are all CNC machined solid metal, no cheap castings or pot metal. In the overall scheme of what I have spent on this jeep already the ~$250 for them is a rounding error. No regrets here. BTW, I moved to OKC from High Point and lived in K-ville for a while. Miss NC except for how nutty Cooper went with the COVID crap. Hes made the cure worse than the disease from what my friends there tell me.

ZTMAN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150, 2016 JKU WW

Can I have yours?

I will second the CMM. Went the cheap rout first with the QT hinge mount mirrors. Whistling was unbearable for me. They are sitting in my basement and I now use the CMM

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow
Vehicle Showcase
I went cheap first... Was a complete waste...

Then I went CMM... Fit & Finish is fantastic.. Usefulness however is not.. I am going to remount to the lower position, but I can not adjust them to see whats behind me without have most of the field of view in the cab. I feel like the convex on them is too aggressive.

Sponsored

zprovo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator BMW-R1150GS Toyota-FJ60 Porsche-914
Occupation
Architect

Gatorized

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘06 CRV, ‘14 Mazda3, ‘20 JTR (Gator)
the jpeggz and kikbax are good because they serve two purposes (foot rest too) and seem to minimize vibrations. I saw some reports of one or the other (not both, can't remember which) causing issues with the hinges that had to get reset (one had to go to the dealer). this had me really hesitant about getting one of those.

i got the lange coyote off a member here

https://www.quadratec.com/p/lange-originals/coyote-mirror-pair-jeep-wrangler-jl
Do the Lang’s sit high enough to be usable if used with 1/2 doors or would the 1/2 doors block the view?

OVRLND_G8R

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Gator
I went cheap first... Was a complete waste...

Then I went CMM... Fit & Finish is fantastic.. Usefulness however is not.. I am going to remount to the lower position, but I can not adjust them to see whats behind me without have most of the field of view in the cab. I feel like the convex on them is too aggressive.
I have the CMM. Love them. And I think the field of view from the curve of the mirror is perfect. Gives me full view of the lane next to me

I do have them in the lower position tho. (I never even thought about putting in the higher spot. Gotta try it out!)

721E4106-547E-4EB0-9553-8F4DD6D0CD29.jpeg

FLUndertaker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have the CMM. Love them. And I think the field of view from the curve of the mirror is perfect. Gives me full view of the lane next to me

I do have them in the lower position tho. (I never even thought about putting in the higher spot. Gotta try it out!)

Jeep Gladiator Mirror option for no doors 721E4106-547E-4EB0-9553-8F4DD6D0CD29
Does yours have the ball mount as well? In the lower position I can’t see how it could be used because it would be sitting on the dash, right?

OP
OP

Pscobee

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator
Occupation
Executive
you guys just up sold me... of course i ordered the other ones already..

now i need the upper lower debate to settle out before mine get here!
Sponsored