Sponsored

Mirrors for doors off - recommendations?

Ricky

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
hey,

looking for best side mirrors with doors off. I bought a pair from quadratec and they’re junk. Shake like crazy and doesn't stay in place in the wind.

Thanks
Sponsored

GHWillys

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
It ain't where you're from, it's where you're at
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hydro Blue Gladiator, 2019 Honda Pilot
I have a set of these. They are stable at highway speeds. They are about $8 each now though. They fit my needs for the times that I remove my doors at the beach in the Summer.
Others are going to suggest Lange mirrors which cost 10 times more. I would suggest trying the scooter mirrors to see if they meet your needs first. If you buy them from a local Auto Zone or O'Reilly's you can probably return them if you don't like them.

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/4-mirrors-couldnt-be-happier-dont-pay-more.57981/

These are the exact mirrors that I have.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DOV2LUE/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver

Volt0

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTM,JTHA
Jpeggz or kikbax to include a footrest. You can do mirrors only, but you’ll likely add footpegs after that.

Sponsored

jav_eee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
2" stick on mirrors on the outer 2 vents. Pros: they're always there, no need to carry other mirrors with you for the impromptu doors-off moment.

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
I had Jpeggz which were great but they didn't play nice with my rain cover so I got Lange's which I love also and both were rock solid. But if you ever plan to run soft doors none of them will work. I have yet to find anything that works with the Besttop soft doors unless you attach them straight to the door which defeats the purpose of the doors. Wish Jeep would have really put the mirrors separate from the doors.

Wheelin98TJ

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Bean Counter
I had Jpeggz which were great but they didn't play nice with my rain cover so I got Lange's which I love also and both were rock solid. But if you ever plan to run soft doors none of them will work. I have yet to find anything that works with the Besttop soft doors unless you attach them straight to the door which defeats the purpose of the doors. Wish Jeep would have really put the mirrors separate from the doors.
CMM would work with Bestop soft doors.

Sponsored

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
Doh, I was thinking soft, half doors. Sorry.
Am thinking about buying some additional Lange Tube's and seeing if I can get someone to do a cut and weld adding about maybe 4-5 inches to get it past the dash
Sponsored