Sponsored

Missouri JT GLadiator Owners - We are also Midwest

tumbes2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave
I am in Belleville and I have a gray Mojave. I have seen a gray Rubi around my way as well.

I am curious do you guys have any recommendations as far as dealers to install some Mopar parts. I am looking to get some pricing to install Aux switches.
Sponsored

JHurt

First Name
Jarid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Parts Manager
Eagleville, MO here. Bought at Pettijohn Autocenter in Bethany, MO.
Jeep Gladiator Missouri JT GLadiator Owners - We are also Midwest IMG_5370

Tango270

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Computer Systems Technician
Checking in from the Warrensburg area!
Jeep Gladiator Missouri JT GLadiator Owners - We are also Midwest PXL_20210206_165150191

Yallaen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport-S upgraded
Occupation
Information Security
Vehicle Showcase
Hello from Normandy, MO!
I've joined this forum several months ago, and saw this channel. I'm posting a couple pics of my ride. It was a Sport-S from Dave Taylor Jeep in Ellisville. They upgraded tires, rear lights, and interior items to mostly make it an Overland.

Mods I've done so far: Oracle LED headlights, MOPAR soft tri-fold truck bed cover (highly recommend), MOPAR grab handles and sill plates, and MOPAR form-fitted hard floor mats (another highly recommend).

Upcoming mods...well, I'm thinking side steps, and a half-rack. I learned of the Gladiator from watching a YouTube channel called Goonzquad. 2 young men from TN that buy salvaged vehicles and rebuild them. They did a 2020 Gladiator Rubicon, then modded it. They put on a 1/2 rack from Rebel and I am leaning towards that.

Any Jeep clubs in the 'lou area? I want to do more camping and off-roading. I've included a couple pics from my epic 2000 mile roadtrip out to Oregon and back. I went up there over MLK weekend and came back President's Day weekend, and stayed with friends. I work from home, so it was wonderful! The first pic was camping at Mark Twain shortly after I bought the ride. No mods except the headlights. Everything else was done right before trip.

You'll recognize me with the Star Trek stickers on left side of rear window, and my Kent Survival sticker on right. I've been asked about what that is/represents. He's "a bloke" from Kent, England, and he does some bushcraft camping stuff and cooking out in the wilderness, and is fantastic! Find him on YouTube...give him a look. His ribs in the dutch oven are phenomenal!

Jeep Gladiator Missouri JT GLadiator Owners - We are also Midwest 20201009_181546

Jeep Gladiator Missouri JT GLadiator Owners - We are also Midwest 20210116_070826

Jeep Gladiator Missouri JT GLadiator Owners - We are also Midwest 20210117_070730

Jeep Gladiator Missouri JT GLadiator Owners - We are also Midwest 20210203_105833

Jeep Gladiator Missouri JT GLadiator Owners - We are also Midwest 20210206_100601

20201011_103215.jpg

Sponsored

MoGladdr

First Name
Dillon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT, MJ
Anyone order theirs? I ordered from Glendale and curious how long it took to be delivered once the build was marked KZ?

Canuck33

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Glendale had pretty long times when I was shopping from them. Not sure now, but they sell a fair amount of Jeeps so they seem to get a pretty good inventory turn.

Midnight Rider

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sport S, RIP.
Occupation
Senior Construction Inspector
Vehicle Showcase
Wright City here. Just bought a pre owned 2020 Sport S. Loving it so far!
Jeep Gladiator Missouri JT GLadiator Owners - We are also Midwest 43117910-4ADC-4099-9CBC-1F9ED1E492B9

12BNNT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Wright City/Troy area here (west of St. Charles) Don’t know how I didn’t realize I hadn’t posted my own on this thread yet. Got my JTR about a year and a half ago. Was gonna wait for the hydro blue but didn’t. Found a really good deal on this one and took it. Been loving it. Does everything I need. Hauls the bags of feed in the bed, pulls the camper, serves as a daily driver and lets me play in the woods. :like:
Jeep Gladiator Missouri JT GLadiator Owners - We are also Midwest 7C718D3D-D24C-41EF-A9EC-3C4F61BF937D
Jeep Gladiator Missouri JT GLadiator Owners - We are also Midwest DA38DB29-4CFD-4F1B-AF7B-963C8EB52A5F

Sponsored