First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C
Occupation
D
I’m an hour outside of Stl, stay away from Laura in Sullivan, worst buying experience I’ve ever had. supervisor from Chrysler financial had to get involved with complaints filed with the sate of Missouri
Sponsored

stipey169

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD Wrangler JLU
Thanks Chance. I've heard bad things about that dealership, too.

KX L

First Name
KX
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CVO Street Glide; 2022 JT Mojave with 6MT
Occupation
Retired

stipey169

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD Wrangler JLU
I'm officially a Missouri Gladiator Owner (Augusta)! Picked "Otto" up from Gupton last week (awesome dealer experience and worth the drive).
Jeep Gladiator Gladiators in STL? thumbnail_IMG_1213
Jeep Gladiator Gladiators in STL? thumbnail_IMG_1224

Sponsored

Midnight Rider

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sport S, RIP.
Occupation
Senior Construction Inspector
Vehicle Showcase
Congrats!

hemigeno

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTO; '18 Durango; '13 JK
I live near Washington, MO and ordered my JT through Dave Sinclair CDJR in Pacific. This makes the 6th vehicle purchase we've made from there (including when it was Don Flier), and they have always treated me great. One of their parts guys is a classic Mopar musclecar owner / fellow gearhead, and has made sure the service end of things goes smoothly when needed - he's an ex-service writer for them too, so he knows how to get things done. Dave Sinclair Jr. himself has been very approachable, and I haven't ever needed to remind them of their tagline "If it's not right, we'll make it right".

We won't go back to Barreth in Washington even though it's 10 miles closer - for sales or service, based on poor first-hand experience. Laura (back when it was West Brothers) in Sullivan didn't do right by us either, but that was 20+ yrs ago.

Midnight Rider

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sport S, RIP.
Occupation
Senior Construction Inspector
Vehicle Showcase
I live near Washington, MO and ordered my JT through Dave Sinclair CDJR in Pacific. This makes the 6th vehicle purchase we've made from there (including when it was Don Flier), and they have always treated me great. One of their parts guys is a classic Mopar musclecar owner / fellow gearhead, and has made sure the service end of things goes smoothly when needed - he's an ex-service writer for them too, so he knows how to get things done. Dave Sinclair Jr. himself has been very approachable, and I haven't ever needed to remind them of their tagline "If it's not right, we'll make it right".

We won't go back to Barreth in Washington even though it's 10 miles closer - for sales or service, based on poor first-hand experience. Laura (back when it was West Brothers) in Sullivan didn't do right by us either, but that was 20+ yrs ago.
Born & raised in Washington, now live between Marthasville & Wright City. I bought mine at Laura & I won’t be going back. Not a good experience at all. Should have joined this forum & educated myself beforehand.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Lasdar

Lasdar

First Name
Virginia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator, Patriot
Occupation
Former Historic Archaeoligist, now Project Controls
Well as far as I have seen there is only one other gecko gladiator in the area and it is a mojave.
I'm pretty sure I saw a Rubicon that color on Lacledes Station.

Staphylococcus0

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Diesel Gecko Gladiator, aka Ostentatious.
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Machinist
Well that's a pretty good bet it was me.
Easiest way to tell is the plates. Until I get the 37"s. Or if the kayak is on top.

20220703_124047.jpg