OP
OP
Billy

Billy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 TJ, 2017 JKU, 2022 JTRD ordered.
ok. Dont water that beer down with too many tears. Sun rises on a new day tomorrow.
Yup. You got me. You got me good. Well played. Go back under your bridge, troll.
Sponsored

TheSolarWizard

First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
Solar & EV infrastructure
They’re going to sell way more TRXs than Tremors.

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
Jeep Gladiator Mojave diesel? 8D1A7CFD-2A53-4565-B563-3FDE920EFCA9

you win. Im out.

WXman

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland EcoDiesel
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
They’re going to sell way more TRXs than Tremors.
I'd take that bet. Ford has already sold more Tremors in the last six months than Ram will sell TRXs over the next two calendar years combined. I'd bet money on it.

MoparToYou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
I read the TRX towing capacity was 8100 lbs. Anyone know for sure what it is? I am anticipating one in my future.

Sponsored

WXman

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland EcoDiesel
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
I read the TRX towing capacity was 8100 lbs. Anyone know for sure what it is? I am anticipating one in my future.
Yes, but with a payload rating of ~950 lbs. you'll never get to 8,100 lbs. of towing legally unless you're a midget and there are zero passengers or gear in the truck.

That's sort of where the Rubicon and Mojave Gladiator finds itself. Very cool as an off-road machine but not so great as a pickup truck.

MoparToYou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Well, I've owned a Power Wagon, which was a good offroad truck, but not so great as a pickup truck. Now I own a Mojave, which is a good offroad truck, but not so great as a pickup truck. I'm thinking of getter a TRX in another year or so, which would also be a good offroad truck, but not so great as a pickup truck. I see a trend here.

Good think my "other" truck is a Ram 3500 with a Cummins under the hood. :like: I've got that "pickup truck" part covered.

n8leav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Eco
That's the vehicle I wanted as well. I ended up going with a Rubicon and figured it will give me more flexibility for how I want to run it in the future. I was very intrigued by the Mojave though, but really wanted the diesel.

steelponycowboy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKU Rubicon HR, 2017 Cherokee, 2021 JTR
Occupation
Retired Peace Officer
I was getting ready to order one now that the new colors are out and WTF diesel is NO longer an option on the Gladiator build page. Still on the Wrangler page.

Anyone know what is going on ?

Jaxmax

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps....... 2021 Mojave , 2019 Wrangler
Occupation
Electrical Manager
Be sure you are on the 2021 build sheet not the 2020. There was an option to pick either just a bit ago, snagged me up also ....Jack

Sponsored

steelponycowboy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKU Rubicon HR, 2017 Cherokee, 2021 JTR
Occupation
Retired Peace Officer
Be sure you are on the 2021 build sheet not the 2020. There was an option to pick either just a bit ago, snagged me up also ....Jack
yeah I feel like a dummy. Why the hell does Jeep do that? You can't order a 2020, haven't been able to for a few months. It defaults to 2020 and didn't even notice or think about it.

I got so excited to be able to get Gator again and saw no diesel. Went to dealer and said hey I can order Gobi or Gator but not a diesel JT, what gives.

Well back to the diesel now and figuring out Stingray or White.

Got a quote from Petersons in Idaho, MSRP of $62,750 quoted nearly $8000 discount. Would hae been more but there is no employee pricing on the Rubicon. That sucks

Meekal

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S JT, 2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ Golden Eagle
Got a quote from Petersons in Idaho, MSRP of $62,750 quoted nearly $8000 discount. Would hae been more but there is no employee pricing on the Rubicon. That sucks
Is that price including trade or downpayment? Is that an order or an on-the-lot? That's diesel, correct? That seems like a smoking-good deal, and if I was given a deal like that on the diesel I'd trade right now. Course, I'd be looking at a Willys probably.

jurfie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JKR; 2016 Daytona Grey Audi A5 Competition Package
There is a Mojave review on youtube by TFL, where they talk to the engineer at Jeep that is responsible for the Gladiator platform. In the interview he talks about one of the primary concerns when developing the Mojave was keeping the weight down. They wanted to keep weight down to get the suspension to work better. He states that that was the reason they did not include the swaybar disconnect or have a steel front bumper option (along with cost). If they were so concerned about weight that they would not add a swaybar disconnect option, how are they going to be able to add a diesel engine option?

The spring rates on the Mojave are very soft, and shock tuning is dialed in precisely for a stock Mojave. Even small changes, like adding a winch, make a difference in ride height and suspension feel. They would definitely have to reconfigure the set up for a diesel engine. Which of course they could do.
Weird. If not including a swaybar disconnect was to save weight, why did they go with a steel hood vs the standard aluminum on the Mojave?

TheSolarWizard

First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
Is that price including trade or downpayment? Is that an order or an on-the-lot? That's diesel, correct? That seems like a smoking-good deal, and if I was given a deal like that on the diesel I'd trade right now. Course, I'd be looking at a Willys probably.
that’s the standard pricing from Kent @ Peterson. for custom orders only

TheSolarWizard

First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
Weird. If not including a swaybar disconnect was to save weight, why did they go with a steel hood vs the standard aluminum on the Mojave?
because the Mojave was built to accept the 392 motor
Sponsored