First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
Cool ! I'm running the SS3 Fogs in the bumper and will mount Rigid spots on the cowl....
appreciate that you didn't ask me....but consider the SS3 Max spot on the cowl like Im doing. Rigid is all chinese now and ive read lots and lots of reports of failing circuit boards in the weather.

The new SS3 Max spot is *FKING BRIGHT* and can cast light a little over kilometer away....I did the SS3 pro fog yellow in factory location; Max driving on the bumper with their snap yellow covers; and will do max spot on the cowl.

BD is good stuff as is clearwater, but I kicked rigid to the curb... just my $.02
Sponsored

BigM

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave, Harley Softail Slim S
Occupation
Instructional Designer, Rutgers University
That bumper really “goes“ with the Mojave skid like no other I have seen!
Also like those fenders! Whose are those?
Very nice rig!
Thanks! The front fenders are Road Armor Stealth fender flares. A very solid fender, adds a lot of room for the tires which should come in handy when I go with 37s next year.

BigM

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave, Harley Softail Slim S
Occupation
Instructional Designer, Rutgers University
Looks Great, got any side shots ? Also what’s the tire size? Thanks
Tires are Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35x12.5, I added the fenders because I have future plans to go with 37s, get her regeared and hopefully avoid having to do a lift. I don't do any rock crawling and I've always had a jeep in the city, NJ streets can get rough on a vehicle's suspension...lol Dam pot holes...
Jeep Gladiator MOJAVE Edition Gladiator JT Club 20210131_100541 1

Jeep Gladiator MOJAVE Edition Gladiator JT Club 20210320_145325

toflo

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mojave
Another AEV lift install and 37s
are those KO2s? Stance is perfect in my opinion. I would love to hear your feedback on ride quality and thoughts on re-gearing.

MaybeAMojave?

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave, 6spd. 2018 Tacoma TRD Pro 6spd (totaled by a drunk driver April 2020)
Occupation
Former Aerospace Engineer, Current home renovator
Who is running 35 or 37 inch tires on a manual transmission? Have you regeared, and if so, to what? Trying to decide if I go 35s now and then spacer lift w 37s and a regear later. I live in the Appalachian mountains, so not as steep as folks out in the midwest, but not flat FL driving either.
I'm running 35 11.5s with the manual. On road everything is fine except backing up even mild hills. If I had to back into a sloped driveway I'd strongly consider a re-gear. Highways, 6th gear is only for the super flats. 5th still pulls most highway hills around here (a few mountain passes excepted).

Off road l just find myself in low range sooner than I did in past Jeeps... But low is still plenty low for the kind of wheeling I do.

Sponsored

mellendic

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
revkit.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IT Security Researcher
Got this yesterday and paired in about 20 seconds. Had to run a few errands and out of 5 vehicle startups, I had one instance where the device didn’t pair automatically and I had to unplug the adaptor, plug it back in, and it worked like a champ.

Give me a little time, and I’ll report back if any issues.

My wife did immediately say that’s what she wants for Mother’s Day..
after 4 months with it, I have had a few issues, but nothing serious, however it does only work long term plugged into the dash not where it should be in the center console. YMMV

Happycoop

First Name
Coop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
I'm running 35 11.5s with the manual. On road everything is fine except backing up even mild hills. If I had to back into a sloped driveway I'd strongly consider a re-gear. Highways, 6th gear is only for the super flats. 5th still pulls most highway hills around here (a few mountain passes excepted).

Off road l just find myself in low range sooner than I did in past Jeeps... But low is still plenty low for the kind of wheeling I do.
Good to know (especially the backing up bit...I back up into a steep driveway daily to park).

sandifer

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator (Mojave)
Occupation
retired from IT business
Vehicle Showcase
appreciate that you didn't ask me....but consider the SS3 Max spot on the cowl like Im doing. Rigid is all chinese now and ive read lots and lots of reports of failing circuit boards in the weather.

The new SS3 Max spot is *FKING BRIGHT* and can cast light a little over kilometer away....I did the SS3 pro fog yellow in factory location; Max driving on the bumper with their snap yellow covers; and will do max spot on the cowl.

BD is good stuff as is clearwater, but I kicked rigid to the curb... just my $.02
Thanks for the info...Didn't know Rigid had gone downhill...I do like my SS3 yellow Fog in the bumper so I'll probably ditch the Rigid in favor of SS3 spots on the cowl....Thanks again for the heads up!

wrxnefx

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
are those KO2s? Stance is perfect in my opinion. I would love to hear your feedback on ride quality and thoughts on re-gearing.
KM3s. Ride quality is fine. Not much difference from stock. I have no reason to regear at this time for my current use.

Dbert

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave Gladiator
Occupation
county worker
Nice choice, we could almost be twins. Except the black grill and fenders. Waiting on Method to un back order my wheels.

BF24ADA5-FFD0-4159-85E4-7AFF32B72CE1.jpeg
What size
Nice choice, we could almost be twins. Except the black grill and fenders. Waiting on Method to un back order my wheels.

What size lift

Sponsored

Dbert

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave Gladiator
Occupation
county worker
Picked up my wife’s Mojave yesterday and got her wheels on. Next new bumpers an possibly some 37’s. This is my wife’s build so she looking at her options. She has a pretty big list of wants.

What size lift

fourreds

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mojave
Kurt, when doing my front hitch, I had to pull off the reservoirs off, you might not have to do anything, I did slide them farther towards center of truck on the mount, just to get hose and hose connection little bit more protected, you will be able to fab something very easily if needed.
Bumper looks good, will the winch you are getting be totally enclosed, I will have to check that out.....Jack
do you have any pics of your front hitch? looking to do one for my snow plow but havent figured out kid plate and reservoir issue

Elle

First Name
Elle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Hi everyone!

New to the jeep club and wanted to say “Hi”! Just picked up my first jeep a week ago. Got the Mojave in the Granite Crystal color! Absolutely love driving my rig! Can’t stop looking at it too! Ordered some side steps, hood lock (can’t believe this isn’t factory installed), and looking to add beadlocks just so I can paint it orange to match the tow hooks and decals.

Haven’t seen many Mojaves around in So Cal. Saw one at Costco, but really haven’t seen many Gladiators in general!

Do I need to lift the Mojave to fit 37s? Does it rub at all?

Was also excited to wave at all other jeeps, but many never wave back! Got the waves from some hot women (LOL!), but starting to just give up on the wave thing.

Happycoop

First Name
Coop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Hi everyone!

New to the jeep club and wanted to say “Hi”! Just picked up my first jeep a week ago. Ordered some side steps, hood lock (can’t believe this isn’t factory installed), and looking to add beadlocks just so I can paint it orange to match the tow hooks and decals.

Do I need to lift the Mojave to fit 37s? Does it rub at all?
Congrats! Just picked up my Mojave last weekend as well. I'm shopping wheels presently for the same purpose (to paint the ring orange). My search so far says: cheapest is Vision Nemesis, then the rest are all more than double that price (AEVs, Mopar, Raceline, Teraflex).

37s will fit stock, though some folks are lifting for more room or looks. On the budget side, you'll want to stick with a spacer lift otherwise you'll forfeit the stock Mojave upgraded suspension. You can pony up a bit more money and get lifts that will either keep the stock shocks (using extensions), or even swap out everything. In general, those more involved lifts that replace coils (and sometimes shocks) will not maintain the factory ride...some folks prefer the changes while others do not. Having lifted and daily driven almost 50 rigs I decided to stay closer to factory this time around.
- Edited to ensure no confusion re: other lift options being available
Sponsored

Last edited: